Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone text Fenikz?
Old 02-22-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Anyone text Fenikz?
I did about 45 minutes ago.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bahhhhh, there's 3 guys I badly want, but only have two upcoming picks.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I texted Brodie. He said he's at work but pick will be up eventually.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I really need to get my two picks in before I head to work tonight. That gives me 3 hours.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Crosses first five guys off wish list*

You all suck.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You screwed me Xio. I picked Kipnis because I thought Zobrist woudl make it back. But I guess not since you were considering him last round.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well **** me sideways, LT takes Billy Butler from me.

He keeps taking people I want.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was shocked he fell this far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's no Goldschmidt :)

Old 02-22-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he's no Goldschmidt :)
I wanted him too, jerk.

I have no idea who to take now.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I will not be around for most of the night. If you guys want to keep the draft moving, so be it. But it's a Friday night and I understand if we're not all checking in on this much.

I might recommend everyone just have a good idea of who you'd select in the event that we get to you tonight still. People should post if they want to receive a text alert.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'd like to go on record as saying I think this is too early for prospects, haha.

But I knew this was inevitably when it would begin.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it is early, but I wanted to nab one of those guys early. I'll worry about the other 4 prospects later on. Still plenty of talent left
Old 02-22-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
it is early, but I wanted to nab one of those guys early. I'll worry about the other 4 prospects later on. Still plenty of talent left
Just to be clear, there is not a minimum or maximum requirement for prospects. 3 to 5 was just recommended.

And there's Jughead with one of the most predictable picks of the draft, haha.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Just to be clear, there is not a minimum or maximum requirement for prospects. 3 to 5 was just recommended.

He's so underrated because he doesn't hit for power after that one season. Granted I picked up him #3 overall in our other league right after that season.

Again I had someone else in mind. But I'm hopeful they will make it back around. Less catchers anyway so I wanted to grab one.

Carlos Santana already went. Will he ever have a year like Mauer had last year? Maybe, you would certainly hope. People drafting too much on potential. I'll grab some of those guys later.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 02-22-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He's so underrated because he doesn't hit for power after that one season. Granted I picked up him #3 overall in our other league right after that season.

Again I had someone else in mind. But I'm hopeful they will make it back around. Less catchers anyway so I wanted to grab one.
I don't blame you at all. I considered taking Mauer for half a second since Carlos Santana is also 1B eligible, too.

As the resident Yankee fan, may I ask what you think of my Granderson pick? I'm just praying he'll re-sign in New York or his power numbers will die away from Yankee stadium.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I don't blame you at all. I considered taking Mauer for half a second since Carlos Santana is also 1B eligible, too.

As the resident Yankee fan, may I ask what you think of my Granderson pick? I'm just praying he'll re-sign in New York or his power numbers will die away from Yankee stadium.
His OBP is bad. I have to think 40 HRs will be 30-35 soon. And he doesn't steal anymore. Sounds like he is moving to LF so that might help him stay healthy even though that's never been a problem with him. With all those negatives I like the pick for at least this year. With Cano the priority and Gardner playing CF, I think Grandy could be gone.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well yeah, don't want to use up your whole bench with guys who won't even be in the bigs to start the year

Also, Mauer was on my short list for my last pick but I passed. I just worry about how long he'll maintain C eligibility.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
His OBP is bad. I have to think 40 HRs will be 30-35 soon. And he doesn't steal anymore. Sounds like he is moving to LF so that might help him stay healthy even though that's never been a problem with him. With all those negatives I like the pick for at least this year. With Cano the priority and Gardner playing CF, I think Grandy could be gone.
Those were all my concerns. I just hated basically every other hitter available after LT took Butler from me.

I'm always fixed more on winning in the present and Grandy should easily have one more huge year in him. I don't think I have ever had him in a fantasy baseball league.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

ImBrotherCain is up.

I've gotta go to work. If someone wants to text him, that's cool. If not, I'm OK with this slowing down til tomorrow.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real men have their entire infields filled in.

1B- Edwin Encarnacion
2B- Jurickson Profar
SS- Starlin Castro
3B- Evan Longoria

Pure sexy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-22-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Except that Profar won't be playing regularly if at all in the majors this season ...
Old 02-22-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mine is as full as yours :p

1B Goldschmidt
SS Tulowitzki
3B Beltre

Old 02-22-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have a catcher, so my infield is equally full, Brody:
Closed Thread