Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Jug doesn't like starting pitchers apparently.
He's just stealing all of the good relievers.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Jug doesn't like starting pitchers apparently.
I like starting pitching. But at this point there are about 20-30 guys who are all about the same mixed bag in my opinion. There is a finite amount of closers.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
He's just stealing all of the good relievers.
I like my closers better than his.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can no one take Putz yet? I didn't want a RP but value was too good.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 02-28-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to take Putz and Jeter with these two picks... I quit.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that I had to do that but I didn't see a ton of value else where.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio, you around to text Marshall?
Old 02-28-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xio, you around to text Marshall?
Aye. Gonna right now.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, heading out for a bit. If it gets to my pick just send me a txt
Old 02-28-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Seeing as how it worked perfectly last time around, I sure hope Blood, Xio and Brody don't take my top 2 guys.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next up: Zak reaches on Gordon Beckham.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Blood as requested.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

GF got a steal there, I think. I still believe in Ackley. I just couldn't bring myself to draft another 2B...
Old 02-28-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

And ****, my gamble did not pay off for Wilhelmsen.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

My co-owner is busy contemplating our next pick...

(And yeah, I know the date is all effed up)
Old 02-28-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2007? What the ****, have you been duping me all along irish? I DON'T CARE FOR THIS, I THOUGHT WE WERE CLOSE.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
2007? What the ****, have you been duping me all along irish? I DON'T CARE FOR THIS, I THOUGHT WE WERE CLOSE.
Yeah, the digital camera is a little ****** up.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You are lying to me. LYING, LYING, LYING.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Next up: Zak reaches on Gordon Beckham.
Hey now I'll admit I totally missed on Beckham. Ackely wasn't a reach there. I think he bounces back big time this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-28-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Awesome hat on that baby.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-28-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Loved Wilmhelmsen when I had him last year. I almost took him over Ackley but I thought 4 closers might be overkill at this point. I did just hear Janssen had a little setback in his comeback from surgery though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-28-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hey now I'll admit I totally missed on Beckham. Ackely wasn't a reach there. I think he bounces back big time this year.
I was messing with you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Someone find Fenikz, I want to pick.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Someone find Fenikz, I want to pick.
I texted him.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And ****, my gamble did not pay off for Wilhelmsen.
Yeah, I'd been trying to put it off for a few more rounds as other closers went by. Glad I was able to snag him

I fully expect my next guy to be gone before I pick again, though

Rutledge was one of those guys on my short list