Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice picture of Werth there, BB.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-01-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one thing I particularly disliked about taking Rondon last round is the 2013 bust factor made me reach for one more reliever than I wanted at this point.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
The one thing I particularly disliked about taking Rondon last round is the 2013 bust factor made me reach for one more reliever than I wanted at this point.
Rondon probably won't be a bust long-term, but I don't expect him to get more than 20 saves this season.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rondon is a good pick long term, but I'm not convinced of him for this season. With the Tigers in win now mode, they'll likely have a veeeeery short leash with the kid when it comes to closing games

RP are a fickle bunch anyway. So much turnover at closer these days. Last year was just insane with the amount of closers going down to injury or losing their jobs to ineffectiveness. We'll all likely be snagging up closers left and right throughout the course of the season
Old 03-01-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice pick Xio. I went back and forth on Clippard or Pestano several times, but chose to go with Clippard, but now I'm regretting that after hearing about Perez.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

why did the perez news have to come out right now

dammit
Old 03-01-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked my team for a long time, but am starting to dislike it. Too many guys I really banked on getting in the later rounds were swiped.

How are you guys all feeling about what you've drafted?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate my team. I'm not being sarcastic either. I didn't know what direction I wanted to go in and I really screwed myself I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Whoever finds the next Jose Bautista or Edwin Encarnacion or Kris Medlen is gonna get a major boost. That's the sort of thing that will separate a team from the pack in Year One when rosters are all roughly even.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I really liked my team for a long time, but am starting to dislike it. Too many guys I really banked on getting in the later rounds were swiped.

How are you guys all feeling about what you've drafted?
I'm ok with mine. The one thing I'm upset about is I waited a round too many on closers and missed out on a huge run. I don't care if I get a top closer at all, but I had planned on getting 3 lower level ones, but was only about to get 1 for sure closer and then Parnell who should close.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I don't mind my team, though I wish I had more top end sure-fire SP. I'm banking on a lot of young guys to take it to that next level or guys coming off an injury
Old 03-01-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very uneasy about how some rounds worked out, and regret some reaches, but I have a direction for the rest of the draft that I hope works out.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I know I want to make some trades, but probably won't do so until a month or so into the season.

I will strongly consider trading Justin Verlander or Clayton Kershaw though. I never intended to have two pitchers so early, but the value was too good to pass up at the time. Combined with Granderson's injury, I feel like I was playing catch up to grab a competent hitting lineup.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I know I want to make some trades, but probably won't do so until a month or so into the season.

I will strongly consider trading Justin Verlander or Clayton Kershaw though. I never intended to have two pitchers so early, but the value was too good to pass up at the time.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think by the end of the year this will be the best fantasy baseball thread ever gif wise.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol that might be a safe assumption.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

I'm going to be leaving for the night in about 15 minutes, so someone will have to text me the picks between now and mine when I'm up again like yesterday.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I'm going to be leaving for the night in about 15 minutes, so someone will have to text me the picks between now and mine when I'm up again like yesterday.
I should be able to.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Cain is OTC.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Solid Ichiro pick.

I just texted Marshall. He'll be the last person I text for a while. Headed to work in 30 minutes.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill keep texting people, just cleaning my house until tonight

LT if you wanna pm me you number ill text you as well

Old 03-01-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have to leave for work. If Marshall texts me back, I'm gonna text you who he wants, Fenikz (since you volunteered).
Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool. cool cool cool

Old 03-01-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dat steal right there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Closed Thread