Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-14-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Draft 5.0 - 2/14/13

Just posted my fifth mock draft of the year!

As always constructive criticism is not only welcomed but encouraged. However, please be sure to explain the reasoning behind your opinions and if you disagree tell me why I am off-base.

Let's keep this thread fun and informative!

Now... FIRE AWAY! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say OLB is our biggest need. We literally don't have any OLB opposite Martez Wilson right now. I mean, we do have Scott Shanle and Chris Chamberlain, two guys who we are thinking about cutting. OLB makes much more since because there are a couple of NT prospects we could get in the 3rd and guys like Jordan, Mingo, and others won't be there.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree is a solid pick.
Fits the needs very well.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to kiss you on the mouth.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I would say OLB is our biggest need. We literally don't have any OLB opposite Martez Wilson right now. I mean, we do have Scott Shanle and Chris Chamberlain, two guys who we are thinking about cutting. OLB makes much more since because there are a couple of NT prospects we could get in the 3rd and guys like Jordan, Mingo, and others won't be there.
I would have given Jordan or Mingo to the Saints if either had been available.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 02-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well, I won't go quite that far but, yes, the logic is compelling. The Chiefs WILL draft a quarterback because to not draft one would be an even greater risk. Some will say that you can get fired if you pick the wrong guy. I would say and Scott Pioli has proven that you can get fired if you don't pick any guy. Right now, Geno Smith looks like that guy.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be cool with Lane Johnson. Obviously a step up from Webb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, thats a big jump for Patterson. But Allen to the Vikes makes me happy. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a hard time seeing Jones, Moore, and Barkley in the top ten.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am kind of set on Jesse Williams right now for San Fran but I can't be upset with Jenkins.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I would have given Jordan or Mingo to the Saints if either had been available.
I actually think Richardson is the better player for us at #15 honestly. More talented of him and Hankins too. Just IMO.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love Zach Ertz for Green Bay, but I don't see Ted Thompson pulling the trigger on an early round tight end. The position in Green Bay's offense is more of a niche position than one which will be the focal point, and the team, even if they release Finley, is excited about DJ Williams, Tom Crabtree, Ryan Taylor and practice squad player Brandon Bostick for next season.

The Packers' defense has a huge need inside at linebacker so Kevin Minter would make a lot of sense with the way the mock played out.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

Is there anyway you can give each prospect a grade score (1st rounders only)?

That would give us a great understanding of value/grade vs where they were selected.

For example if Sheldon Richardson grades out as a 92 out of 100 and is taken outside the top 10 bc of other team's needs etc it would give us great insight to how a great player fell as a result.

I know you grade each of these guys individually, so while you're doing that is it possible to grade them out? I think it would add a lot of juice to your mock drafts and make them stand out vs the competition.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be ecstatic if the Rams ended up with those two!
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not entirely sure that the Seahawks would take Montgomery. They really have to be entirely sure that Chris Clemons won't be ready and fully healed from his ACL injury at the start of the season in order to justify taking Montgomery since that's the only spot he could play on the Seahawks' roster.

I think that Kawaan Short (or Sheldon Richardson, if he falls), even though you may not be as high on him as other people are, is the best possible pick for the Seahawks instead because he is a perfect fit as a pass-rushing three-tech, which is the Seahawks biggest need.

Somebody like DeAndre Hopkins might make more sense as well.

I simply feel that defensive end, though depth is needed, isn't a pressing issue for the Seahawks and unless Bjoern Werner somehow falls all the way to #25, I just don't see them taking a DE with their first round pick.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is me.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, if Buffalo gets Cordarrelle in round one and Nassib in round 2, they're going to be contending for a playoff spot sooner rather than later.

I'm not in love with the Seahawks pick. I think the thing to remember is that we don't run a typical base defensive scheme. It's a lopsided formation that's essentially 3 defensive tackles, with Bryant actually being the biggest of the linemen on the edge. Think of it almost like a mousetrap - Bryant (the board)'s job is not to move, while the Leo is the hinge snapping shut from the backside. It takes a certain kind of player to do that, and I'm not sure Montgomery is suited. To be honest, he gives me an uncomfortable sort of Everson Griffin deja vu where I think he might be a bit less as a player than the reputation of his college defense. He's really slow off the snap. I don't think he looks quick enough to fit the LEO role and I don't think he's powerful enough to play RE the way we run it. If they're going to go D-line, I'd more expect them to go with a true defensive tackle who has the ability to penetrate, such as Kawann Short. I read some interesting things the other day, such as that while Short isn't particularly tall for a defensive lineman at 6'3", he has freakishly long arms and has put up batted ball and blocked kick numbers very similar to what JJ Watt did in his senior year in the Big 10. I'm not sure I'm fully ready to trust Short with setting the edge like Red does, as most of what I've seen of him is penetrating through the middle, but I think he'd be more appealing to Carroll and Schneider than Montgomery.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 02-15-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I think Hankins is a waste for the Saints. Akiem Hicks and Brodrick Bunkley can both play NT in a 1gap 3-4. Richardson, Ansah, Vaccaro or Lane Johnson would be a better pick.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Solid Bengals pick. Sounds like they plan to move Vontaze inside, so if they go LB it will probably be a WLB, not a MLB. Seems like Ogletree could do that, so him, Brown or Greene makes sense. Minter and Teo probably don't make sense.

Also, while you mention the Bengals could look DE because of Michael Johnson being a FA, the Bengals have basically come out and said they will franchise him if need be. However, they are probably going to be able to get a long term deal done with him. Either way, he isn't going anywhere. I think they get an extension done with Carlos Dunlap this offseason too.

If FA is going to open up a hole anywhere, it will be at OT. I am not at all optimistic that they will be able to get a deal done with Andre Smith. Would not shock me even a little if he ends up walking and they take a guy like Fluker in the 1st to replace him.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be VERY happy if Fisher makes to 11.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayock was on tv saying he watched 10 hours of tape on geno and it was maddening. Kiper is on tv saying there's no QB at 1. Breer, Burke, Lande, Jeremiah you name a guy, he's saying Geno isn't worth 1.

no one in the league actually believes Geno is worth 1. It's a pure interetz creation.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why on Earth would you mock Sylvester Williams to the Denver Broncos? Probably the worst fit out of the defensive tackles in round one for a heavy two-gapping scheme that Jack Del Rio runs. It makes absolutely no sense. Our defense is built from the outside in. While getting a pass rush from the interior of our defensive line would be ideal, that isn't really the responsibilities of our guys on the interior of our defensive line.

Schematically, it is a terrible pick and I highly doubt that Denver would even consider someone who runs as hot and cold as he does. It just isn't the way our new front office operates.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
Mayock was on tv saying he watched 10 hours of tape on geno and it was maddening. Kiper is on tv saying there's no QB at 1. Breer, Burke, Lande, Jeremiah you name a guy, he's saying Geno isn't worth 1.

no one in the league actually believes Geno is worth 1. It's a pure interetz creation.
First, Breer? lol. Second, Jeremiah?

Jeremiah has Geno going first overall in his most recent mock. Do your research.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 02-15-2013 at 11:32 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It just annoys the **** out of me when people say QB A is not worth the 1st pick in the draft but he's worth the 7th pick, or 15th pick etc.

If he's a 1st round qb, and you need a qb, you take him. Left Tackle is such an overrated commodity.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As always, LOVE Mingo to the Dolphins Scott!

Just curious though, if Mingo was gone, who would have been the next two you would have considered for Miami?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote