Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-23-2013, 04:02 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ugh my resistance to 10k posts is futile

Wanted to get one up before the combine just cus. If you have any questions or want any further explanation behind my line of thinking, fire away.

1. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - QB Geno Smith, West Virginia

I've felt confident in this throughout most of the process and nothing should change. Watching Andy Reid on NFLN after Pioli told him not to keep locking in on a QB only convinced me further.

2. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida

Think he's become overrated but his stock is on fire right now. If one of these pass rushers absolutely lights the combine on fire (quite possible) they could bring in that LEO but I'll go with the DT for now.

3. OAKLAND RAIDERS - DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon

Don’t see how it’s not a D-Lineman here but I think there’s a half dozen guys in play. They have some good players inside if they can re-sign Desmond Bryant but they’re really lacking speed on the outside. Dion should light the combine on fire and hopefully he comes in at a respectable weight. Dennis Allen could use him in a very similar way he used Von Miller.

4. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - DT Star Lotulelei, Utah

I'm struggling to see why Joeckel to Philly is such a slam dunk pick here if Peters is able to make a healthy recovery. A healthy Jason Peters is the best LT in football and I don't see them releasing him this year. Fourth overall pick for a RT? I dunno about that. Whether they go with a 34 or 43, Star fits both very well and could easily make an elite DT pairing with Fletcher Cox. Would also bring the physical run stopping presence they've been lacking since....Jeremiah Trotter?

5. DETROIT LIONS - CB Dee Milliner, Alabama

Similar to Sharrif, I don't see the talent to warrant this high of a pick. Personally I think he's more of a late 1st round talent and it's possible he slides but all indicators are that NFL folks are very high on high. Might jump 40+. Joeckel in play again but they just spent a 1st on Reiff and Gosder was one of the best RT in the league this year. Might leave in FA but I think they'd be able to bring him back for a fairly reasonable price.

6. CLEVELAND BROWNS - DE Ezekiel Ansah, BYU

Pass rusher is obviously need #1 moving to a 34. Ziggy should see his stock rise when he delivers at the combine this weekend. Lombardi loves his long athletic freaks, especially the guys who can convert speed into power and Ziggy certainly fits that description.

7. ARIZONA CARDINALS - OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M

yup.

8. BUFFALO BILLS - WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee

Could go defense but Cordarrelle is too good to pass up. Cordarrelle and Spiller will be lethal.

9. NEW YORK JETS - DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU

His stock is kind of stale right now but hopefully for him he can put on a show. Rex values that length amongst his front seven players which gives him the edge over some other pass rushers. Elite upside too and this team needs to swing for the fences to acquire some top talent.

10. TENNESSEE TITANS - DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri

Need an impact interior pass rusher. Sheldon stock is sure to rise when he runs a 4.7 at 290. Thought about Chance here but for some reason I feel like Munchak once said he didn't believing in taking guards in the first but I could be wrong.

11. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - G Chance Warmack, Alabama

Vaccaro is a thought, as is Rhodes depending on what he runs. Need an impact player on D. However, everyone knows the line is the problem. OT has higher position value but Warmack should be ahead of Fisher and Lane on boards.

12. MIAMI DOLPHINS - OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan

Obviously dependent on Jake Long leaving. Gives them a mainstay at LT. I wouldn't trust Jonathan Martin on the leftside either. Bjoern and Damontre would be an interesting option here.

13. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State

The guy I believe to be the best DB in this class. Elite size and press skill with fluidity and excellent ball skills. Could make lose quite a bit of money depending on how he times and performs in drills but I think he's a better athlete than he gets credit for. Could use pass rush help but they have some youth there that I think they might feel could blossom if healthy.

14. CAROLINA PANTHERS - OT DJ Fluker, Alabama

Thought about Vaccaro here but you can't just blame the playcaller for the lack of success their RB's have had. That O-Line has been very mediocre. Fluker can step on an NFL field and be an elite run blocker and I think his length and ability to bend will allow him to be a better pass protector on the rightside than he's getting credit for.

15. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M

Obvious need for an edge with the switch. Could be Jarvis/Bjoern/Moore. I feel like Jarvis’s athletic testing is bound to disappoint which doesn’t bode so well for a 6’2 240 guy with back issues. Between Bjoern and Moore I think Moore is a more natural fit standing up. Better length too. I also think Lane Johnson might be very appealing here.

16. ST.LOUIS RAMS - S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas

Could easily be an O-Line like Lane or Cooper but with two first rounders and the way the board is, I think they’ll see the OL value should be their at 22 assuming they stay put. Kenny would be the piece they need to tie complement those talented young CB’s they just drafted.

17. PITTSBURGH STEELERS - OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia

Match made in heaven. Don’t think this one needs explanation. Fits the mold perfectly.

18. DALLAS COWBOYS - G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina

No real sexy pick for them here. Lane or Cooper. Could easily go either way. Think their OT situation is better than their interior 3 so I’ll give them Coop.

19. NEW YORK GIANTS - DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State

The white Osi. Very similar players. DE has somewhat quietly become a big need for the Giants. Once again, Lane Johnson garners strong consideration here but Coughlin/Reese's history of waiting on O-Lineman early and drafting developmental guys early, I’ll go with the talented defender. They’ve been known to take chance on guys with ‘character questions’ such as Hosley last year and Ogletree’s speed might be exactly what they need. We know how much they like talented athletes and they need an athlete who can defend RG3 and the new Kelly offense. But the off-field questions and the value have me sticking with Bjoern.

20. CHICAGO BEARS - OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma

This one seems pretty self-explanatory. Very nice value here.

21. CINCINNATI BENGALS - LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia

Athletic freak, from Georgia with character concerns nonetheless...how could I resist! But really LB will become a need this off-season. They need a guy who can run and cover and Ogletree fits the mold. Think they’d probably be better off with Taze and MLB and Alec at WILL. WR is in play but there so many quality #2 WR types that it seems like they don’t need to press. Keenan would be nice but injury and speed questions could cause him to drop.

22. ST.LOUIS RAMS (WAS) - OT Menelik Watson, Florida State

They get the last first round talent at O-Line left but maybe the most naturally gifted. Will put on a show in a couple of hours. Will take time to develop but has top 5-top 10 tools and his game is impressive as well. He will be steady riser over the next couple months. Play him at RT opposite of Saffold or start him off inside if they feel that would be beneficial to his development.

23. MINNESOTA VIKINGS - WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson

Deep WR class may allow them to snatch a guy later but if they can’t find a legit outside WR, their passing game is in for more trouble especially with Percy likely on his way out. I like Keenan Allen a lot but I think he may slip a bit due to the fact that he might not be able to test when there were already a few questions here and there about his long speed. Hopkins seems like a very nice fit in that system.

24. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - CB Desmond Trufant, Washington

Need to get stronger in the trenches on both sides of the ball but I don’t care for the value here. Thinking about a NT like Jesse Williams but I think they give Chapman a chance. Tank possibly? The backend needs help. Trufant is steady rising and I think Chuck will like his tough, aggressive style.

25. SEATLLE SEAHAWKS - WR Keenan Allen, California

See Viking description for why I think he might have a bit of a fall. Would be a slam-dunk pic for the Hawks but the Seahawks are peculiar drafters so this pick will always be a wildcard.

26. HOUSTON TEXANS - LB Kevin Minter, LSU

ILB took a hit last year when Demeco left and guys got even more exposed when Cushing went down. Don't see the need to force a WR.

27. GREEN BAY PACKERS - S Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International

This guy’s the real deal. They need to shore up some things at that safety position. Cyprien can come up in the box and be a physical presence but also has the range to be a centerfielder.

28. DENVER BRONCOS - WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia

Luxury pick but would be a devastating weapon in the slot in that offense. He may fall to the 2nd but I have a hunch one team will fall in love with Tavon and that’s all it takes. Arthur Brown maybe but I get the feeling they like their young LB’s. CB might be in play as well.

29. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio State

Odds are they’ll trade out but I think Hankins would be appealing. Has played all across both 30 and 40 fronts. People are becoming a little more down on him but he moves exceptionally well for his size. Could be a developmental guy behind Vince as well as a 34 DE and 43 DT. But the Pats are always a wildcard. Could easily see them going with a one Banks/Poyer here too. Maybe there's a WR they fall in love with?

30.ATLANTA FALCONS - RB Eddie Lacy, Alabama

An RB has been taken in the 1st round every year since 1963. Turner is likely to be gone and although he was falling off, I think they'd struggle to replace him in that offense as much or more than Gonzo.

31.SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - DT Jesse Williams, Alabama

A few D-Line options here and possibly a CB like Poyer, Banks or even Alford. I like Jesse Williams here right now because I like how his strength and physical nature fit in with this defense and he has the ability to play DE or NT in a 34.

32.BALTIMORE RAVENS - DE Tank Carradine, Florida State

I LOVE Arthur Brown here but this is a rare opportunity to get an elite talent at a premium position (of need). With this class, I trust Ozzie to be able to find very good ILB's outside the first round.

Last edited by TACKLE : 02-23-2013 at 01:03 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You already know what I'm going to say to you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Miami pick

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cyprien deserves two thumbs up

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YAY for Geno!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

You certainly did some things differently than most mocks which I kind of liked. Had some surprises that made sense. Thought M. Waston was a little high, & would be SHOCKED if B. Werner & J. Jones dropped that much, but I L O V E the Bears pick. Overall very nice job - nicely done.
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very nice for SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Saints pick and reasoning. Finally someone understands!
Old 02-23-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

Beautiful pick and reason for Philly!
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3. OAKLAND RAIDERS - DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon

Don’t see how it’s not a D-Lineman here but I think there’s a half dozen guys in play. They have some good players inside if they can re-sign Desmond Bryant but they’re really lacking speed on the outside. Dion should light the combine on fire and hopefully he comes in at a respectable weight. Dennis Allen could use him in a very similar way he used Von Miller.
Jordan is my prospect of the week. Longer and safer than Jarvis Jones. May have higher upside. Could be a fantastic rush LB for DA/Tarver to play with.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams is the guy I am kind of set on right now for San Fran.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer Jesse Williams over Jonathan Hankins personally.

Jarvis Jones to the Steelers would definitely be a match made in heaven. I hope that does not happen.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Love the Saints pick and reasoning. Finally someone understands!
exactly this. id be fine with jones as well but i flat out love moore with the saints and think he can be an instant difference maker

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HATE the pick for the Saints. Damontre Moore is overrated. I would take Jarvis Jones over him if the draft fell this way.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
wwgd
Rookie

wwgd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate the Fluker pick especially with Lane Johnson and Jonathan Cooper still on the board.
wwgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree recent arrest will knock him out of the 1st round.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking Patterson over Jones or Werner would make me want to pull my hair out. I'm all about explosive offense and getting Stevie some help, but taking Patterson @ # 8 makes me a little nervous.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think you hit the nail on the head with the Jets' explanation, particularly the portion about them needing to swing for the fences.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh a scenario like that is just the worst

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this will be the first without one. Atlanta doesn't need to take a RB in the first round, nor will they.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Lane Johnson is there when the Saints pick I think they have a hard time passing on him. LT is a GAPING hole right now with Jermon Bushrod set to leave and they have no one on the roster that can step into that spot. Johnson would be able to step in on Day One and man left tackle for years to come.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote