Latest 1st Round Mock Draft
|Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts
02-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Latest 1st Round Mock Draft
1. Kansas City Chiefs - Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
They need a QB in the worst way and the fan base is dying for one.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Matt Elam, SS, Florida
Local player. (insert lame/incorrect sell tickets joke)
3. Oakland Raiders - Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas
Al Davis takes the fastest player in the draft, again.
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
Chip Kelly needs a player he's familiar with to start off his regime.
5. Detroit Lions - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
Good rotational tackle for Suh and Fairley. Moar defensive tackles.
6. Cleveland Browns - Traded for Ryan Mallett
Michael Lombardi. /drops mic
7. Arizona Cardinals - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
Bruce Arians likes to throw vertically and that's what Barkley is all about.
8. Buffalo Bills - Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
9. New York Jets - Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
Return of the ground and pound.
10. Tennessee Titans - Zach Maynard
Because, screw the Titans
11. San Diego Chargers - Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State
He'd sell tickets and lift blackouts.
12. Miami Dolphins - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
After seeing him live, Shawn Zobel will recommend him to Jeff Ireland.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers
Schiano recruited him and David Lavonte wasn't that good as a rookie.
14. Carolina Panthers - Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State
Rivera wants a scheme-diverse DT... Sounds like Jordan Hill to me.
15. New Orleans Saints - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
He's been betting with Barkevious Mingo. Good fit for bounty culture.
16. St. Louis Rams - Matt Scott, QB, Arizona
They passed on RG3 last year. He's the closest thing in 2013.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mike Glennon, QB, NC State
They need a back-up QB and Glennon is a Big Ben clone.
18. Dallas Cowboys - E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
Cowboys finally get the heir apparent at QB.
19. New York Giants - Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
Cut Ahmad Bradshaw, so they need another back to pair with David Wilson.
20. Chicago Bears - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Can never have too many corner backs.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
They need a LB that can cover. Te'o is the guy.
22. St. Louis Rams (from WAS) - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
This year's Janoris Jenkins.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Zach Line, FB, SMU
Sources told me Adrian Peterson wants another fullback on the roster.
24. Indianapolis Colts - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
Pep Hamilton, Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener, Ertz? The gang is back together.
25. Seattle Seahawks - Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
Need a taller QB just in case Russell Wilson doesn't work out.
26. Green Bay Packers - David Amerson, CB/FS, NC State
Has a lot of Charles Woodson in his game.
27. Houston Texans - Keith Pough, LB, Howard
He's a big talker. Cushing is a talker. Loud linebackers.
28. Denver Broncos - Shamarko Thomas, SS, Syracuse
He knows how to time his jump and take proper angles /looks at Rahim Moore
29. New England Patriots - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Tight End City.
30. Atlanta Falcons - Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
He's like Jamaal Anderson, but he's not.
31. San Francisco 49ers - Carson Tinker, LS, Alabama
No glaring needs except for long snapper.
32. Baltimore Ravens - Joe Kruger, DE, Utah
They lose Paul Kruger, but get his brother. Keep your jerseys, Ravens fans.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.