Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-27-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default First Full Mock Draft

Kansas City Chiefs
Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
Even if Albert comes back there is the possibility he might play guard, a position some feel he is better suited for. I believe that you start building your football team up front, you have to have a strong defensive and offensive line to win in this league. There is no point in having a great young QB if you don't have the talent up front to protect him.

Jacksonville Jaguars
Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia
The combination of need for an outside linebacker and talent is the reason that I have Jones going here. A great young player to build the defense around in the future. Spine checked out okay at the Combine too.

Oakland Raiders
Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
Tommy Kelly is a candidate to be cut, Richard Seymour is not coming back and the Raiders run defense was abysmal this past year. Floyd has been flying up the rankings and benefits from Star Lotulelei’s heart condition.

Philadelphia Eagles
Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
I wouldn’t gamble on Lotulelei here so I have Fisher going here. Fisher provides another tackle to play opposite Jason Peters and eventually replace him. He should help improve the abysmal offensive play from last year.

Detroit Lions
Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
A solid replacement for Vanden Bosch and potentially Avril. Moore will help the pass rush.

Cleveland Browns
Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
Not the most glaring need, but he is too good to pass at this point in the draft. Him and Haden will form a great duo in the secondary. Milliner and Haden will be a good combination for Cleveland because they’ll have to go against Joe Flacco, AJ Green, and maybe Mike Wallace twice a year in the AFC North.

Arizona Cardinals
Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
His addition can only help the offensive line in Arizona get better because they hit rock bottom last season. If you’re going to win in this league you’re going to have to be able to protect the QB. If a QB was to be selected here he would be setup for failure. By choosing Johnson here they have a solid addition to the offensive line and will have a variety of QB’s to chose from when they pick next.

Buffalo Bills
Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
QB of the future for the Bills. I think Marrone picks Smith hoping he can be the franchise quarterback for his team if Smith is available here.

New York Jets
Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
A great weapon for Sanchez who really hasn’t had much to work with since Edwards and Holmes were his receivers. Sanchez has taken a lot of flack from critics, but he really hasn’t had much to work with.

Tennessee Titans
Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
Great fit for a team that needs a top notch pulling guard to open up holes for Chris Johnson.

San Diego Chargers
Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
Both Antwan Barnes and Shaun Phillips are free agents and they need another pass rusher off the edge. Bjoern Werner is a great value right here.

Miami Dolphins
Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
Both Chris Clemons and Tyrone Culver are free agents. Vaccaro will join Reshad Jones, who is coming off a great year, and will help clean up a secondary that struggled at times last year.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
Jordan is a great pass rusher and the Buccaneers need one after quarterbacks tore their defense apart. Their pass rush was one of the worst in the league last year, and with one of their best pass rushers Michael Bennett a free agent they need to bring in someone who can harass the passer.

Carolina Panthers
Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
I contemplated not putting Star Lotulelei in my mock draft at all because of his heart condition. Heart conditions aren’t something to take lightly either as they end careers and lives. The death of Gaines Adams due to his enlarged heart comes to mind. I would have to do a whole lot of research before drafting a player whose heart can’t pump blood at a normal rate with a first round pick. That being said if he is given to okay to play football the Carolina Panthers need a run stopper in the middle and Lotulelei fills a hole that the Panthers have at defensive tackle.

New Orleans Saints
Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
Ansah will be a great asset for the Saints as they transition into a 3-4 defense. A great pass rusher, quarterbacks who tore the Saints defense apart last year won’t be able to be as comfortable in the pocket as they were before. He demonstrated the ability to play a variety of positions at BYU and his skillset at those positions are what make him a great fit for the Saints.

St. Louis Rams
D. J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
Obvious need for the Rams. Hopefully Rodger Saffold can stay healthy so that the Rams can have both him and Fluker protecting Sam Bradford for a long time.

Pittsburgh Steelers
Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
Scott Wright has always talked about how the Steelers are famous for drafting a guy, having him learn for a year or two, and then have him replace the veteran he was backing up. This would be the case with Mingo as James Harrison is not the same guy who once won defensive player of the year and is costing the Steelers a lot of money.

Dallas Cowboys
Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
Outside of Tyron Smith the Cowboy’s offensive line could use a complete overhaul and Cooper is an upgrade for them at guard.

New York Giants
Alec Ogletree, MLB, Georgia
The Giants would like to bring back Chase Blackburn, however they may not want to pay the 30 year old what he is requesting. Ogletree is a great value at this point in the draft and if he were to be here when the Giants were picking I don’t think they could pass him up.

Chicago Bears
Manti Te’o, MLB, Notre Dame
No tackle worth taking here, and I don’t think the Bears can pass on Te’o at this point in the draft. His combine performance was not good, but I still think he’s a first rounder and will rebound. Even though Urlacher is expected to come back, I think it is wiser to take Te’o over a wide receiver. By drafting Te’o the Bears are getting their successor to Urlacher. Wide receiver can be addressed during free agency and later in the draft. In addition, it should be interesting to see how Alshon Jeffery fares under Trestman. Perhaps he can become the no. 2 wide receiver under the new head coach.

Cincinnati Bengals
Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
Great number two wide receiver to take some pressure off of AJ Green. Gresham, Green and Allen will provide Andy Dalton with a plethora of targets to pass to.

St. Louis Rams (from Washington)
Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
A much needed weapon for Sam Bradford. Lance Kendricks had a good season this past year, however adding Ertz here would give Bradford a great duo of tight ends to pass to. Add in Chris Givens and a receiver if they draft one with their second pick and suddenly Bradford has a good group of targets to pass to.

Minnesota Vikings
Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
Clearly a position of need for the Vikings. Richardson provides youth and a side line to side motor to play next to veteran Kevin Williams.

Indianapolis Colts
Sylvester Williams, UNC, DT
The Colts defense struggled in their first year playing in the 3-4. Williams can play end or nose tackle for the Colts and help the woes of the awful Colts run defense. There really is no promise or players for the future on the defensive line now, Williams brings both.

Seattle Seahawks
Jonathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia
With Alan Branch a free agent the Seahawks need another defensive tackle to play next to Brandon Mebane. Jenkins has a big body that will command a double team. Him and Mebane will make it harder for coaches to gameplan for Seattle’s defense than it already is.

Green Bay Packers
Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
Colin Kaepernick exposed the Packers front seven and it is evident that they need more playmakers if they are going to be able to defend option style quarterbacks and dual threat quarterbacks. Sam Montgomery is a good fit for outside linebacker in the Packer’s 3-4 defense. Him and Nick Perry can compete for the job opposite Matthews, and whoever loses will provide quality depth.

Houston Texans
Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
A much needed burst of speed that Houston’s offense needs. He can stretch the field and provide another weapon for Matt Schaub as Andre Johnson’s career begins to come near the end.

Denver Broncos
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Champ Bailey’s age was on display during the Bronco’s playoff game against the Ravens and it was clear that the Broncos need some youth at cornerback. Chris Harris, mostly playing in nickel packages, isn’t getting any younger either.

New England Patriots
Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
A big physical corner is needed, especially if Talib does not return to the Patriots. When Talib left the AFC Conference Championship his physical style of play was missed and the secondary fell apart. If he doesn’t work out at CB he can move to safety, another area of need for the Pats.

Atlanta Falcons
Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
Perfect match for the team that just cut their RB. Lacy plays RB like Turner so he should fit into Atlanta’s offense well.

San Francisco 49ers
Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
Justin Smith isn’t getting any younger and they need some depth at the position

Baltimore Ravens
Matt Elam, S, Florida
Ed Reed’s replacement either this season or in the future.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can guarantee ypou Albert is not coming back to play OG so bad Chiefs pick.he's spent his entire NFL career at LT and done very well there why move him?
Old 02-27-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Branden Albert will not be coming back to play guard.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo, Rhodes or Allen would be much better picks for Miami.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I can guarantee ypou Albert is not coming back to play OG so bad Chiefs pick.he's spent his entire NFL career at LT and done very well there why move him?
I never said he was definitely moving to guard if he came back, I said that was a potential scenario. I had heard talks that they might want him to play there. I began writing this mock draft a while ago so he hadn't yet said he wouldn't play there. Regardless, he is a free agent and might not return which is a good enough reason for drafting Joeckel. Jamaal Charles is the Chiefs best player on offense and Albert is a terrible run blocker. Also they could replace him with Joeckel in the draft for a much better price.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
rodgers 4 mvp
Rookie

rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay doesn't really need a pass rusher, a middle linebacker or a 3-4 End would be much better, Kevin Minter would be the best fit
rodgers 4 mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Mingo, Rhodes or Allen would be much better picks for Miami.
Outside of Reshad Jones there is only one safety currently on the roster, Kelcie McCray, and he has never played in an NFL game so I don't think those picks would be "much" better. Rhodes will not got that high in the draft some don't even think he is first round worthy. I could see the Mingo pick, but I felt that safety was the more pressing need with the Dolphins already having two capable starters at defensive end (Wake and Vernon). And I have Allen going before Miami picks.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really a fan of the Colts pick. We could easily get Sylvester Williams after a trade down to the mid 2nd.

If we stay where we are, I want Xavier Rhodes. Rhodes and Davis would be a great CB tandem.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love Keenan Allen but I doubt the Bengals will take a WR in the 1st.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oakland Raiders
Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
Tommy Kelly is a candidate to be cut, Richard Seymour is not coming back and the Raiders run defense was abysmal this past year. Floyd has been flying up the rankings and benefits from Star Lotulelei’s heart condition.
Why mention Oakland's horrid run defense, then give them a DT who gets pushed around as a run defender?

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo over Ansah for Saints.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:41 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge fan of Manti. Perfect pick!
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:40 AM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins would be a pretty bad pick for the Seahawks. They need a pass rushing DT who can bring consistent interior pressure. Jenkins would be a two down run stopper in their defense, basically what Branch had been. Replacing a free agent with a first round pick that has the same strengths and weaknesses isn't very productive.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sweeeet pats pick

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albert playing OG is not a potential possibility. He simply will not sign if they want him to play OG, and us they draft Joeckel after signing him, he'll hold out.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
sweeeet pats pick
With Dennard's issues and Dowlings inabillity to get on the field. I think the Pats go cb even if they re-up Talib. Or, sign a comparable CB.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yuck. and No Thanks.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Mingo over Ansah for Saints.
I concur with my fellow Saints fan.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Why mention Oakland's horrid run defense, then give them a DT who gets pushed around as a run defender?
I guess we disagree. I think that Floyd's reputation vs the run is worse than it should be. He is very fast off the line and has a really good swim move that disrupts the player blocking him and letting him get behind the line. In addition I've watched tape of him and from what I've seen he doesn't have much trouble getting off of blocks and then using his motor to chase down the running back.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo over Ansah
Old 02-28-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the pick for s.f .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post

Denver Broncos
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Champ Bailey’s age was on display during the Bronco’s playoff game against the Ravens and it was clear that the Broncos need some youth at cornerback. Chris Harris, mostly playing in nickel packages, isn’t getting any younger either.
...He's only 23. And he played plenty on the outside since he started 12 games, he just kicked inside in nickle packages. Not saying the Broncos couldn't use another corner to groom as Champs replacement, I just found that reasoning to be odd.
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I guess we disagree. I think that Floyd's reputation vs the run is worse than it should be. He is very fast off the line and has a really good swim move that disrupts the player blocking him and letting him get behind the line. In addition I've watched tape of him and from what I've seen he doesn't have much trouble getting off of blocks and then using his motor to chase down the running back.
I watched 3 cutups of him the other night to get a better feel for him.

Georgia absolutely destroyed him. Right the ball right down his throat.

He performed better in the other two cutups. But while he can occasionally get into the backfield, he's not a stout defender. Not from what I've seen.

Plus, he's a 3 tech. Oakland doesn't need a 3 tech. They need a stouter DT with better leverage than Floyd demonstrates to free up guys like Lamarr Houston and Des Bryant if they re-sign him.

An edge rusher makes far more sense @ #3 when you look at this class overall.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Ummmm sir, did you see the Chicago Bears offensive line ???? You act like WR is a HUGE need for us, I would say it's a need but our #1 need.
Need / Position
#1 OL
#2 TE
#3 LB
#4 WR
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearFan View Post
Ummmm sir, did you see the Chicago Bears offensive line ???? You act like WR is a HUGE need for us, I would say it's a need but our #1 need.
Need / Position
#1 OL
#2 TE
#3 LB
#4 WR
I did see the Bears offensive line however I don't think their is a lineman worth picking there, thus I did not bring it up. The pick for me came down to WR and LB. I realize that WR is not the most pressing need but from what I have read this offseason there seems to be a big emphasis on upgrading the number two wide receiver position.