Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-27-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he just did drills, not an actual full workout. He wanted to show what kind of progress he had made so far basically.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, that's kind of what I was expecting.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of the commentary from NFLN about Barkley's pro day was that he just looked 'solid'.

I thought Barkley might flash a stronger arm for pro scouts, but none I've read who were there thought anything he did throwing the ball was all that impressive.

Compare that to all the gushing we heard about the top QB prospects in the 2011 and '12 drafts at their pro days.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-good-enough/

Quote:
Barkley completed 56 of 62 passes against a defense consisting of Manti Teos late girlfriend and 10 of her family members. Per USA Today, two were considered to be drops. The others, then, represented misfires by a quarterback who was playing catch with his college teammates.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Most of the commentary from NFLN about Barkley's pro day was that he just looked 'solid'.

I thought Barkley might flash a stronger arm for pro scouts, but none I've read who were there thought anything he did throwing the ball was all that impressive.

Compare that to all the gushing we heard about the top QB prospects in the 2011 and '12 drafts at their pro days.
Yes, that is all I've read as well. Basically, he did not blow anyone away and did not show anything he hasn't already on tape.

Not sure what to think about that although at the moment I am still a fan.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heard they compared his arm strength to Andy Dalton's.

Not good for Mr. Barkley.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Yes, that is all I've read as well. Basically, he did not blow anyone away and did not show anything he hasn't already on tape.

Not sure what to think about that although at the moment I am still a fan.
I watched it live and actually thought he threw pretty well. he can make all the short to intermediate throws and actually showed a pretty nice deep ball into a slight wind. I think in the right situation he could be a Matt Ryan type player but he could also struggle if he ends up with a bad team where he is expected to do too much.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Heard they compared his arm strength to Andy Dalton's.

Not good for Mr. Barkley.
I don't think that's new news...his arm has continually been compared to someone like Dalton

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember people were comparing him to Hasselbeck last year in talking about him as a first-round pick. I think the comparison is still pretty accurate, but after last year's rookie class I think people want to see more than competency at the position. Barkley just doesn't have high athletic upside. But he's good at playing quarterback. It's almost starting to seem like people are starting to expect quarterbacks to be a higher caliber of athlete than Barkley. I think his arm is fine. He has command of his offense and has good composure. He has the things you usually want in a first round QB... except he runs a 5.0 40. I think if he ran a 4.65 everyone would be more comfortable calling him a first round pick.

He's better than Christian Ponder at everything about being a quarterback, arm talents included, but because he worked out so well Ponder got the "athlete" label, which sort of insinuates that a team is supposed to get bonus "splash" plays out of a player. But a quarterback is never supposed to be drafted for the bonus gift. Whenever you get a bonus gift, it's usually pale in comparison to what it's a bonus of. I'm not saying Christian Ponder is a terrible player, I just think he got overdrafted by a round. Everyone in Minnesota would feel better about exactly the same team they have now if they'd gotten him for a second round pick instead. But he got drafted that high because of his athletic upside, and I think some people are making the same mistake in reverse when it comes to Matt Barkley. They're seeing that he doesn't have the bonus trait of being able to scramble (or run the read option), and think of it as a negative. Barkley can do all the things you need a professional quarterback can do, but I do wonder if it signifies that the league is changing dramatically. If in the next few years, we'll just openly be saying, "So-and-so is too slow to play quarterback."

Last edited by Caulibflower : 03-27-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people are slightly down on Barkley not because of his foot speed,(he's a functional athlete for the position IMO since one of his 40s was in the 4.8 range at USC's pro day), but instead because he lacks any real elite physical tools for the position.

The lack of real arm strength or any special velocity on his throws makes it hard I think for people to get excited about him as a pro prospect.

Barkley's upside is borderline competent NFL starter. In fact I think Matt Ryan has a better arm than he does.
How are you going to throw at your own pro day and your deep ball floats to the point your workout WR has to slow down to nearly a stop to catch the ball?? Ugh.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Dalton seems to have really improved his arm strength from his rookie to 2nd season. Would it be so bad for Barkley to be compared to him?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Part of me wants to compare Matt Barkley to Kurt Warner.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:37 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Andy Dalton seems to have really improved his arm strength from his rookie to 2nd season. Would it be so bad for Barkley to be compared to him?

No. I like Andy Dalton. What he needs to do now is really make a jump in his decision making and be more aggressive throwing the football.

Right now Barkley's deep ball IMO looks like an INT waiting to happen in the NFL.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Why ?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People were fallin in love with Dalton predraft despite his arm...they're doing the opposite with Barkley. Hell, Colt McCoy got more love from GMs/scouts predraft and he was a 3rd round pick.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
When people compare Barkley to recent guys who have had success like Newton, Wilson and Kaepernick he doesnt look all that promising.

What people should do is compare his skills to guys like Warner, Ryan and the two best in business in Brady and Manning. Not that he'll be as good as those guys but in terms of playing style.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any QB prospect with a slightly below average NFL arm, is going to get criticized by scouts and GM's no matter what other attributes he has. Dalton is an average NFL QB, nothing special, but satisfactory and that is Barkley's upside. He'll fit in a WCO which doesn't ask him to throw a deep ball all that often, so when he does, it will surprise defenders giving him the advantage of shock over talent.
Like Dalton, you will always be asking if he can take a team all the way and that is why he won't go too high in the draft unless a team is absolutely desperate and has to have somebody.
If your best comparison is Dalton, it cannot be that good.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally find comparisons to be lazy.

Guys stand out on their own. We try to pigeonhole prospects so that they become more of a 'known quantity'. But there are just so many moving parts to what makes a QB good. We awkwardly try to fit round pegs in star shaped holes because they are roughly similar. But even guys with virtually identical physical characteristics can be wildly dissimilar in how they perform due to non physical factors.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Any QB prospect with a slightly below average NFL arm, is going to get criticized by scouts and GM's no matter what other attributes he has. Dalton is an average NFL QB, nothing special, but satisfactory and that is Barkley's upside. He'll fit in a WCO which doesn't ask him to throw a deep ball all that often, so when he does, it will surprise defenders giving him the advantage of shock over talent.
Like Dalton, you will always be asking if he can take a team all the way and that is why he won't go too high in the draft unless a team is absolutely desperate and has to have somebody.
If your best comparison is Dalton, it cannot be that good.
If the level of QB that Barkley is compared to is Dalton that is going to get you drafted late first or early second.

In Barkley's case it's going to really matter where he ends up.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attyla the Hawk View Post
I personally find comparisons to be lazy.

Guys stand out on their own. We try to pigeonhole prospects so that they become more of a 'known quantity'. But there are just so many moving parts to what makes a QB good. We awkwardly try to fit round pegs in star shaped holes because they are roughly similar. But even guys with virtually identical physical characteristics can be wildly dissimilar in how they perform due to non physical factors.
i think considering comparisons to be lazy is pretentious. Its like not owning a phone, its way to impractical to even be a decent fashion statement

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he hasn't improved his arm strength and neither will Barkley. Players don't improve their arm strength in their early 20's when they are full mature.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
No, he hasn't improved his arm strength and neither will Barkley. Players don't improve their arm strength in their early 20's when they are full mature.
bulllllllshittttt

tom brady and drew brees both grew into their arm after a few years

Dalton has definitely improved his arm strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
When people compare Barkley to recent guys who have had success like Newton, Wilson and Kaepernick he doesnt look all that promising.

What people should do is compare his skills to guys like Warner, Ryan and the two best in business in Brady and Manning. Not that he'll be as good as those guys but in terms of playing style.
When has anyone...ANYONE...compared Matt Barkley to Newton, Russell Wilson or Kaepernick?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
bulllllllshittttt

Indeed. I am a Bengals fan and Dalton definitely had more zip on the ball in Year 2. He is still struggling with accuracy on deep balls and going through progressions. But his arm improved year over year, I imagine a lot of that was refining technique. I played a bit of QB when I was younger (a very bit..lol) but my best friends Dad was a Div III QB and he gave me some technique help and the difference was unbelievable.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
bulllllllshittttt

Really? I bet your source is the clear blue sky. Those guys you mentioned could always throw the ball hard. Brady was a baseball player. I watched Breeze a million times in college and his arm strength appears to be the same if not a little weaker at this point.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote