Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-10-2013, 06:00 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Datone Jones DE/DT UCLA

Can someone please explain why this guy is not getting any hype??? I watch his game tape and all he does is make plays. He also has a high motor which is good for d-line prospects. Versatility is another thing that he brings.

At the Senior Bowl he also stood out.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:03 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont know. Tbh I think he gets a decent amount of press. Seen a lot of mocks having him in the buttom of the 1st round. Personally I think hell come of the board in the #25-40 range. Are you higher on him than that?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is starting to get some buzz around him, his season was overshadowed by Anthony Barr exploding onto the scene at UCLA. I see some similarities to Quinton Coples, while not as explosive off the snap he has the ability to shoot gaps if asked to play inside or use his strength to bullrush RTs on the outside. He has some positional versatility and can find a nitch in pretty much any scheme which is an attractive quality to have but I think he ends up getting drafted by a 3-4 team looking for an attacking one gap 5 tech.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love 'im. See my sig for my thoughts on him
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's my favorite 5 tech prospect this year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No doubt the teams picking at the bottom of the first round know who Datone is, which is why those teams are picking there in the first place.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
No doubt the teams picking at the bottom of the first round know who Datone is, which is why those teams are picking there in the first place.
Not getting much hype because he's already been picked by the Seahawks, the commissioner just hasn't announced the pick yet.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
Can someone please explain why this guy is not getting any hype??? I watch his game tape and all he does is make plays. He also has a high motor which is good for d-line prospects. Versatility is another thing that he brings.

At the Senior Bowl he also stood out.
Good call.... I remember reading about him beating Eric Fisher there during the week, and Mayock showed and talked about it tonight.

I heard some scout, weeks ago, compare his potential and drive to that of your guy there in San Fran, Justin Smith. They have almost identical size. Datone is quick, relentless, desires greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Good point.
He probably would have gone to San Fran, NE, if Green Bay didn't take him tonight.

I see a future Pro Bowler there if he can avoid the dreaded.... PACKER INJURY FEST ON DEFENSE ....
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
tjjohnson98
Rookie

tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was the guy I was hoping the Chiefs could get if they traded Albert and got back into the high 2nd round. Bummer.
tjjohnson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjohnson98 View Post
This was the guy I was hoping the Chiefs could get if they traded Albert and got back into the high 2nd round. Bummer.
Well, I'll take Albert from you. You need a 3rd rounder for him? Done.

Datone looks like a great addition.... can't wait to see him hunting Kaepernick on September 8th.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 04-26-2013 at 06:52 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote