Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-30-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Plus he had 3.5 against Florida, who may have had one of the more porous O-lines in the country.

I think you can move Werner around and do some things with him. At his pro day he showed me an abilty to backpeddle and turn his hips also showed some real nice hands. Not sure you couldn't use him like Belichick used Mike Vrable.
He loves the tipped pass aka "The JJ Watt".

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny how people are pointing to Werner's stats and saying how he managed to accumulate quite a few of his sacks against lesser competition, which is really what you want to see from a first round, top ten prospect. If he had gotten little production against those teams, then he'd be crucified for not producing enough against garbage teams.

Also, when evaluating Werner, one of the last things you want to do is consult the stats because they can be deceiving to the impact he actually had. Werner may not have had the "production" consistently throughout ACC play, and that was due to him drawing double teams and being the focus of opposing offenses. His athleticism is underrated and he does a really good job of getting off the ball. For the impact he's projected to make at the next level, one needs to look past the statistics, which are still by no means poor, and look at the film and see how much of an impact he truly made.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ This is why the "the lack of motor" really confused me early in this process. I felt like he has been making an impact in every game since he has been a starter for 2 years and even when he was rotational his first year.

Just like people wanted to credit Jenkins for Werner's play, how come people don't want to credit for Werner for Tank's good play this season? It is not a knock on Tank, but he was helped out by having Werner on the other side.

If there is one thing I can see people trying to get on Werner is the fact that he only played LDE his whole time at FSU so who knows if he can play the other side just as consistent.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote