Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-25-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Not when he came into the league. If Noel stays healthy, I see him becoming a KG like player when KG was in his prime. He is THAT good.
Noel is so underdeveloped offensively. He will not be a prime KG, ever in his career. Stealing this from Simmons, but he could be a rich man's Theo Ratliff.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are nuts. I don't see the Noel-Garnett comparison at all.

Ratliff with better rebounding skills. Simmons nailed it.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
CP3 is staying, and if Dwight does go anywhere, and that's a big if, it's ATL or HOU. So I have resigned my optimism on those two. Best case scenario for us would be some combination of Jarret Jack, Jerryd Bayless, Dalembert, Pek, etc. I don't know what Cuban can pull off this summer to put this team into contention.
I don't know that there are any legit options to contend. Maybe tank for Lebron in 2014? Lol. Only guy I really want is MCW because he has some pretty big upside and we need a PG pretty bad. Beyond him, nobody with that pick excites me too much or makes me think they can be a star.

I should probably have a back-up pick that I can learn to like because we never take who I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

No, he didn't. He is NOTHING like Ratliff, it's an absurd comparison. He's a better passer, rebounder, offensive player, blocks more shots, forces more turnovers, turns the ball over less, etc.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he didn't. He is NOTHING like Ratliff, it's an absurd comparison. He's a better passer, rebounder, offensive player, blocks more shots, forces more turnovers, turns the ball over less, etc.
He average 10 and 9. He wasn't healthy for an entire season. He scored 15 points or more in 5 games. Duke early on (5-11), Lafayette, LIU Brooklyn, and TAMU twice.

There has not been any information to claim he is a good offensive player. I think he will be a better defensive player and rebounder than Ratliff, but not a crazy amount better.

12-10-3 seems about what Noel will average for his first couple years. That is still very good production.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

Yeah, Noel and Garnett are nothing alike at all. It's like comparing Nate Robinson to Yao Ming.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep in mind that KG in his second year in the league (two years removed from HS) averaged 17 PPG. I'd be shocked if Noel comes close to that as a rookie (also two years removed from HS), or frankly as a second year NBA player. Maybe KG is his ceiling, but I have a really hard time seeing him reach it.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Yeah, Noel and Garnett are nothing alike at all. It's like comparing Nate Robinson to Yao Ming.
No. And he's more like KG than he is Theo Ratliff.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-25-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talks with Mavericks and Pelicans:

Pelicans:
Marion + #13

Mavs:
Future 1st round

Come on unprotected 2014 1st rounder!
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't take the Pelicans name seriously.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should've been the Louisiana Purchase, dammit. That would be the best name in sports.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I still just don't get how dumb you have to be to turn down #1 and #19 for Aldridge.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-25-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still just don't get how dumb you have to be to turn down #1 and #19 for Aldridge.
No one in this draft is close to Aldridge. I wouldn't even trade him for #1 and #2.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
No one in this draft is close to Aldridge. I wouldn't even trade him for #1 and #2.
Aldridge isn't even a top 5 power forward (Love, Griffin, Duncan, Z-Bo, Bosh/LeBron, KG, Faried) he has taken them nowhere, he's overpaid and they aren't competing anytime soon. I'd gladly take Oladipo, Noel, McLemore, Burke, Pope and so forth over him. Trading him, drafting Noel/Pope/Muscala in the first and tanking for Wiggins next year would make a HUGE difference over Aldridge and some more 9th and 10th seed runs.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-25-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm on the fence here, but it's not just the talent. You have to factor in that Aldrdge is getting a max extension in 2 years. I'm not sure if he is worth that. Furthermore, the trailblazers aren't good now and Aldridge is clearly not ever going to be "the guy" on a good team. If my NBA fandom has taught me anything, it's that mediocrity is the worst. They might be best to just blow it up, draft Noel and someone else they like and tank out next year as well.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Nicholson probably being included in any deal for Bledsoe apparently. Not really surprising, seeing how his PT took a major hit last year with the emergence of Harris and Quinn seeing the floor more. Not to mention Davis is back now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Andrew Nicholson probably being included in any deal for Bledsoe apparently. Not really surprising, seeing how his PT took a major hit last year with the emergence of Harris and Quinn seeing the floor more. Not to mention Davis is back now.
Brah I don't want that rumor to be true. Bledsoe/Caron for Affalo/Nicholson/2015 1st (protected) is too much. Bledsoe is only under contract for one season... but that's not even the worst of it. Fact is, he's just not a PG... and he can't shoot.

Last edited by D-Unit : 06-25-2013 at 12:49 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Keep in mind that KG in his second year in the league (two years removed from HS) averaged 17 PPG. I'd be shocked if Noel comes close to that as a rookie (also two years removed from HS), or frankly as a second year NBA player. Maybe KG is his ceiling, but I have a really hard time seeing him reach it.
Garnett's offensive skillset was vastly superior to Noel's at the same age. As junior at Mauldin High School he averaged 29 points per game and won South Carolina's Mr. Basketball. When he transferred to Farragut for his senior season, he averaged 25 points per game while sharing the floor with Ronnie Fields (he also picked up another Mr. Basketball in Illinois). At the McDonalds All-American game he competed in the 3-point contest and, while he didn't exactly light it up, he did score 12 points in the first round and 9 points in the second round, and towards the end he got hot and hit 6 of his last 10 shots. During the game, he scored 18 points (including four dunks and 3-pointer). His stats didn't even do him justice, as he was named the Most Outstanding Player of the game in a year when Paul Pierce scored 28 points. One year out of High School, Garnett averaged 10.4 points per game in the NBA and Noel averaged 10.5 points per game in college. There's a reason that people from the NBA were subtly encouraging KG to buck 20 years of protocol and declare for the draft.

It's just not a good comparison. I love Noel and I think he's going to lead the NBA in blocks a few times and contend for DPOY, so I'm not knocking the guy. I just don't see KG.

Last edited by WCH : 06-25-2013 at 01:00 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adding an unprotected first does seem like a bit of overkill to me as well. But Im big on Bledsoe...I think he's going to be big time. Def. not your personal ideal PG, there's no denying that. But I think the kid def. has that "it" factor. His defensive prowess is superb. Off the charts athleticism, energy, hustle. Offense does need work for sure...but he's shown more than a few flashes as to what he's capable of. And he has that never stop motor...dude's gonna get in the mix and grab offensive boards, he'll be a top defender at the position, lead the way to many transitional opportunities. He def. has some things to work on...but he still has immense potential at this point. I just wish he wasn't in the final year of his contract...but there can be worse places to be the face of a franchise or a key cog than sunny Orlando.

It gets me excited at the thought of his addition and then adding Oladipo...all these high energy, high motor, hustle guys...who run the floor extremely well. Athletes out the ass.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-25-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry guys. Noel and KG are nothing alike and you are not crazy.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Talks with Mavericks and Pelicans:

Pelicans:
Marion + #13

Mavs:
Future 1st round

Come on unprotected 2014 1st rounder!
They really can't be that stupid to give up an unprotected 2014 1st I'd like to think. Can they? As soon as Eric Bledsoe gets hurt they have as good of a chance as anyone at the #1 pick. I really do want to unload Marion but hopefully we wait until OTC before making a deal, but if they truly are as dumb as I think then we've got to take this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noel and Garnett are nothing alike, pull yourself together Brodeur.

You were on the right track with the Larry Sanders comparison.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Adding an unprotected first does seem like a bit of overkill to me as well. But Im big on Bledsoe...I think he's going to be big time. Def. not your personal ideal PG, there's no denying that. But I think the kid def. has that "it" factor. His defensive prowess is superb. Off the charts athleticism, energy, hustle. Offense does need work for sure...but he's shown more than a few flashes as to what he's capable of. And he has that never stop motor...dude's gonna get in the mix and grab offensive boards, he'll be a top defender at the position, lead the way to many transitional opportunities. He def. has some things to work on...but he still has immense potential at this point. I just wish he wasn't in the final year of his contract...but there can be worse places to be the face of a franchise or a key cog than sunny Orlando.

It gets me excited at the thought of his addition and then adding Oladipo...all these high energy, high motor, hustle guys...who run the floor extremely well. Athletes out the ass.
Unprotected? That pick BETTER be protected.

Bledsoe oozes potential, but Jacque will have to do some kind of amazing job turning him into a PG. Defense is nice at PG, but it's not as important as being able to create for others and shooting. Majority of NBA PGs don't play D, but the ones on winning teams know how to run their teams and they can counter score with the best of them. Eventually Bledsoe won't be able to jump out of the gym. Will his skills carry over?

I think with Bledsoe we need another passer. I don't see that being a Point Forward like Hedo was because neither Harkless or Harris can do it. I wouldn't say Oladipo has it in him either. Funny thing is... while he won't be bringing the ball up court, at least Noel is a good passer.

I dunno... I like Bledsoe, but I don't see a good functional team with the assets we have. That is... unless we get a guy like Marcus Smart or CJ McCollum who can help in assists and share time in the backcourt with Bledsoe.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Completely agree. So ridiculously stupid. I don't think the Cavs really offered that though... There's no way the Blazers would be so short-sighted to decline.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Unprotected? That pick BETTER be protected.

Bledsoe oozes potential, but Jacque will have to do some kind of amazing job turning him into a PG. Defense is nice at PG, but it's not as important as being able to create for others and shooting. Majority of NBA PGs don't play D, but the ones on winning teams know how to run their teams and they can counter score with the best of them. Eventually Bledsoe won't be able to jump out of the gym. Will his skills carry over?

I think with Bledsoe we need another passer. I don't see that being a Point Forward like Hedo was because neither Harkless or Harris can do it. I wouldn't say Oladipo has it in him either. Funny thing is... while he won't be bringing the ball up court, at least Noel is a good passer.

I dunno... I like Bledsoe, but I don't see a good functional team with the assets we have. That is... unless we get a guy like Marcus Smart or CJ McCollum who can help in assists and share time in the backcourt with Bledsoe.
I def. see where you're coming from...I am more so banking on Bledsoe's offense and floor general mentality to develop accordingly with time. I'm not blind to the fact that we're lacking great shooters...if we went with Bledsoe, Oladipo, Harkless, Harris. Incredibly athletic, chalk full of immense offensive potential, insane ability to run the floor, hustle, hustle, hustle...but damn...the shooting isn't consistently there for any of them yet. Doesn't mean it wont happen eventually...they're all BIG potential gym rats...we just might be in for some roughhhh nights in the mean time. haha. Honestly...if Mcelmore wasn't royally ******* up the draft process...his selection would have made a lot of sense to pair with the other three.

I think this is where Orlando plans to go, however. Bledsoe is attainable and the Magic want him bad. And by all accounts it looks like we have Oladipo tops on our board...save possibly Noel...who i'm hoping isn't even available. Because I'm all Oladipo at this point.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS