Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-02-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
@KennyVaccaro4: Me and Mr. Jones http://t.co/u0KoZcQSYn
This is pretty awesome.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I like what I see of Short on youtube... I mean he looks like Warren Sapp 2.0! ...but my coworker who is an avid football fan and a Purdue alum die hard told me something that turned me off a little on Short. Said he didn't get what the hype was about. That he never thought Short stood out enough during games. Unlike Ryan Kerrigan who was a clear stud. Obviously a different position, but if he thought Short wasn't a difference maker then that lingers on my mind.
Short was terrific at the Senior Bowl practices where he put on quite a show, but has a reputation for taking plays off with a low motor. He disappeared in many Purdue games which is why he is getting a low 1st round grade.
A lot of bust potential there.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
This is pretty awesome.
That's cool. Saw Cyprien post same pic.

Would welcome either at 18.
DrewyVuitton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Short was terrific at the Senior Bowl practices where he put on quite a show, but has a reputation for taking plays off with a low motor. He disappeared in many Purdue games which is why he is getting a low 1st round grade.
A lot of bust potential there.
Watched a video where Cosell said if you took Short's top 25 plays and made a highlight tape, he's a top-5 player. If you made a tape of him bottom 25 plays, he's undraftable. Highly inconsistent.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:13 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Just finished my final rankings on here. Don't anticipate changing them again before the draft. We'll see if I'm as smart as I act.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the things that I have noticed is how high many on this forum are rankings Sheldon Richardson compared to pro scouts.

I was primarily scouting WR's for the Texans and OL for the Cowboys, and I was so sure that the boys needed OL help that I didn't watch hardly any DL until recently. What I found was very surprising to me. I absolutely fell in love with Sheldon Richardson. While I don't want the boys to draft anything but OL first, I have to say this is the one guy I would make an exception for. I agree that he may end up being the best player in the draft.

I am shocked after watching video that so many people in the media don't have him #1 DT. To me, it wasn't even close. Several of those other guys get pushed back and have no explosion. It is very bizarre to me, cause it is so plain to see from my point of view. It really seemed to me that many of the teams he played against had a plan to take him out of the plays. And I mean him in particular.

Take this with a grain of salt, however. I am also the guy that thought Skyler Green was the perfect pick in the fourth round. So what do I know.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
One of the things that I have noticed is how high many on this forum are rankings Sheldon Richardson compared to pro scouts.

I was primarily scouting WR's for the Texans and OL for the Cowboys, and I was so sure that the boys needed OL help that I didn't watch hardly any DL until recently. What I found was very surprising to me. I absolutely fell in love with Sheldon Richardson. While I don't want the boys to draft anything but OL first, I have to say this is the one guy I would make an exception for. I agree that he may end up being the best player in the draft.

I am shocked after watching video that so many people in the media don't have him #1 DT. To me, it wasn't even close. Several of those other guys get pushed back and have no explosion. It is very bizarre to me, cause it is so plain to see from my point of view. It really seemed to me that many of the teams he played against had a plan to take him out of the plays. And I mean him in particular.

Take this with a grain of salt, however. I am also the guy that thought Skyler Green was the perfect pick in the fourth round. So what do I know.
I also factor in the surrounding talent that Floyd had and the lesser OLs Star played against.

I think body type also plays a role in their evals -- Richardson has a lot more length and is taller, while the other guys are stout/thick.

That being said, Richardson has been my #1 for awhile. If you watch enough games you'll see times when he's dropped into zone coverage, times where he's standing in a floater or joker (whatever you want to call it) role, and athleticism that's on par with a linebacker.

I've also mentioned before that he's so athletic you could use him in a huge front, similar to what Seattle does, and plug him in at SDE on early/running downs. He's got the speed to rush the QB off the edge and obviously has the size to hold up against the run.

Kick him inside to DT in the nickel and bring up another pass rusher to LDE... Great versatility he provides you with.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still working on other position, but I thought I would start posting some.

These are NOT rankings that will predict where they will be drafted. Just simply how good I think they will be in the NFL.

Comments appreciated!

QB
1. Tyler Bray, Tennessee
2. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
3. Matt Barkley, USC
4. Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
5. Geno Smith, West Virginia
6. Mike Glennon, NC State
7. Landry Jones, Oklahoma
8. EJ Manuel, Florida St
9. Zac Dysert, Miami (Ohio)
10. Matt Scott, Arizona

RB
1. Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina
2. Eddie Lacy, Alabama
3. Johnathan Franklin, UCLA
4. Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina
5. Jawan Jamison, Rutgers
6. Stepfan Taylor, Stanford
7. Andre Ellington, Clemson
8. Kenjon Barner, Oregon
9. Montee Ball, Wisconsin
10. Christine Michael, Texas A&M
11. Le’Veon Bell, Michigan State
12. Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
13. Mike Gillislee, Florida
14. Ray Graham, Pittsburgh
15. Kerwynn Williams, Utah St

WR
1. Keenan Allen, California
2. Da’Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech
3. Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
4. DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
5. Tavon Austin, West Virginia
6. Robert Woods, USC
7. Justin Hunter, Tennessee
8. Kenny Stills, Oklahoma
9. Terrance Williams, Baylor
10. Markus Wheaton, Oregon State
11. Josh Boyce, TCU
12. Stedman Bailey, West Virginia
13. Quinton Patton, Lousiaina Tech
14. Ace Sanders, South Carolina
15. Connor Vernon, Duke

TE
1. Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
2. Zach Ertz, Stanford
3. Travis Kelce, Cincinnati
4. Gavin Escobar, San Diego State
5. Dion Sims, Michigan State
6. Levin Toilolo, Stanford
7. Joseph Fauria, UCLA
8. Vance McDonald, Rice
9. Jordan Reed, Florida
10. Michael Williams, Alabama
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still working on other position, but I thought I would start posting some.

These are NOT rankings that will predict where they will be drafted. Just simply how good I think they will be in the NFL.

Comments appreciated!

QB
1. Tyler Bray, Tennessee
2. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
3. Matt Barkley, USC
4. Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
5. Geno Smith, West Virginia
6. Mike Glennon, NC State
7. Landry Jones, Oklahoma
8. EJ Manuel, Florida St
9. Zac Dysert, Miami (Ohio)
10. Matt Scott, Arizona

RB
1. Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina
2. Eddie Lacy, Alabama
3. Johnathan Franklin, UCLA
4. Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina
5. Jawan Jamison, Rutgers
6. Stepfan Taylor, Stanford
7. Andre Ellington, Clemson
8. Kenjon Barner, Oregon
9. Montee Ball, Wisconsin
10. Christine Michael, Texas A&M
11. Le’Veon Bell, Michigan State
12. Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
13. Mike Gillislee, Florida
14. Ray Graham, Pittsburgh
15. Kerwynn Williams, Utah St

WR
1. Keenan Allen, California
2. Da’Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech
3. Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
4. DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
5. Tavon Austin, West Virginia
6. Robert Woods, USC
7. Justin Hunter, Tennessee
8. Kenny Stills, Oklahoma
9. Terrance Williams, Baylor
10. Markus Wheaton, Oregon State
11. Josh Boyce, TCU
12. Stedman Bailey, West Virginia
13. Quinton Patton, Lousiaina Tech
14. Ace Sanders, South Carolina
15. Connor Vernon, Duke

TE
1. Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
2. Zach Ertz, Stanford
3. Travis Kelce, Cincinnati
4. Gavin Escobar, San Diego State
5. Dion Sims, Michigan State
6. Levin Toilolo, Stanford
7. Joseph Fauria, UCLA
8. Vance McDonald, Rice
9. Jordan Reed, Florida
10. Michael Williams, Alabama
tyler bray is easily the most talented qb of this class, i question his commitment to the game too much to think he'll be the best in the class

i think once justin hunter is healthy he is going to surprise people, and no aaron dobson? i guess i'm only guy who like him

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 04-24-2013 at 06:39 PM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very brave predictions.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Very brave predictions.
yeah tyler bray as no.1, possible but less possible than jerry taking 3 o-lineman w/ our first 5 picks
Old 04-24-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
i think once justin hunter is healthy he is going to surprise people, and no aaron dobson? i guess i'm only guy who like him
Drops too many balls for me to like a lot. Doesn't offer much in terms of YAC. He's a possession receiver that you can't rely on being a possession receiver. lol. I fear the Cowboys go for him with the Dooley connection.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah tyler bray as no.1, possible but less possible than jerry taking 3 o-lineman w/ our first 5 picks
you are up in the mock bro, if you are on and ready go ahead and make you pick with an explanation. I am only posting for people that aren't online
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

C
1. Barrett Jones
2. Jonathan Cooper
3. Justin Pugh
4. Brian Schwenke
5. Lamar Mady
6. David Quessenberry
7. Travis Frederick
8. Braxston Cave
9. Khaled Holmes
10. TJ Johnson

OG
1. Jonathan Cooper, UNC
2. Chance Warmack, Alabama
3. Justin Pugh, Syracuse
4. Kyle Long, Oregon
5. Alvin Bailey, Aransas
6. Brian Winters, Kent State
7. Hugh Thornton, Illinois
8. Larry Warford, Kentucky
9. Earl Watford, James Madison
10. David Quessenberry, San Jose State
11. Jeff Baca, UCLA
12. Edmund Kugbila, Valdosta State
13. Garrett Gilkey, Chadron State
14. Travis Bond, North Carolina
15. Omoregie Uzzi, Georgia Tech

LT
1. Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
2. Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
3. Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
4. Terron Armstead, Arkansas Pine-Bluff
5. Justin Pugh, Syracuse
6. Dallas Thomas, Tennessee
7. David Quessenberry, San Jose State
8. David Bakhtiari, Colorado
9. Nick Becton, Virginia Tech
10. Braden Brown, BYU

RT (Man Ranking)
1. DJ Fluker, Alabama
2. Kyle Long, Oregon
3. Reid Fragel, Ohio State
4. Terron Armstead, Arkansas Pine-Bluff
5. Menelik Watson, Florida
6. Dallas Thomas, Tennessee
7. Vinston Painter, Virginia Tech
8. Brennan Williams, North Carolina
9. David Bakhtiari, Colorado
10. Chris Faulk, LSU

RT (Zone Ranking)
1. Kyle Long, Oregon
2. Reid Fragel, Ohio State
3. Terron Armstead, Arkansas Pine-Bluff
4. Menelik Watson, Florida
5. Dallas Thomas, Tennessee
6. DJ Fluker, Alabama
7. Vinston Painter, Virginia Tech
8. David Bakhtiari, Colorado
9. Brennan Williams, North Carolina
10. Jordan Mills, Louisiana-Tech

Last edited by D-Unit : 04-24-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Drops too many balls for me to like a lot. Doesn't offer much in terms of YAC. He's a possession receiver that you can't rely on being a possession receiver. lol. I fear the Cowboys go for him with the Dooley connection.
i disagree with he's a possession. i saw one game where dropped three easy balls, but i've seen him make numerous highlight reel catches due to poor accuracy and ball placement from there quarterback. i disagree that he's just a possession reciever, his pro day numbers were all better than terrance williams who most believe is deep threat.

he doesn't profile as a guy that is going to catch a short pass and make three guys miss but if he has a seam he can bust one. plus he has the character traits (great work ethic, team captain) that jason garrett has stressed he want is his players

i believe with a finally a good qb he could be kenny britt without the off-field baggage. 4.48 at 6'2'' and strong (19 reps on the bench) is nothing to snooze at
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
i disagree with he's a possession. i saw one game where dropped three easy balls, but i've seen him make numerous highlight reel catches due to poor accuracy and ball placement from there quarterback. i disagree that he's just a possession reciever, his pro day numbers were all better than terrance williams who most believe is deep threat.

he doesn't profile as a guy that is going to catch a short pass and make three guys miss but if he has a seam he can bust one. plus he has the character traits (great work ethic, team captain) that jason garrett has stressed he want is his players

i believe with a finally a good qb he could be kenny britt without the off-field baggage. 4.48 at 6'2'' and strong (19 reps on the bench) is nothing to snooze at
This is the time of year where we're ALL opinionated, so that's cool. But I have him right after Robert Woods, so I'm not throwing him under the bus. How high would you put him?

Watched NFL.com's 1st round mock and Hunter went in Round 1. Too rich for my blood.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

4-3 DE/3-4 OLB:

1. Jarvis Jones, Georgia
2. Barkevious Mingo, LSU
3. Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
4. Dion Jordan, Oregon
5. Bjoern Werner, FSU
6. Tank Carradine, FSU
7. Sam Montgomery, LSU
8. Ziggy Ansah, BYU
9. Corey Lemonier, Auburn
10. Quanterus Smith, Western Kentucky
11. Margus Hunt, SMU
12. Alex Okafor, Texas
13. Cornelius Washington, Georgia
14. David Bass, Missouri Western
15. William Gholston, Michigan State
16. Tourek Williams, FIU
17. Lavar Edwards, LSU
18. Michael Buchanan, Illinois
19. Malliciah Goodman, Clemson
20. Devin Taylor, South Carolina

DT:

1. Star Lotulelei, Utah
2. Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
3. Sharrif Floyd, Florida
4. Datone Jones, UCLA
5. Sylvester Williams, UNC
6. Jesse Williams, Alabama
7. Johnathan Hankins, Ohio State
8. Kawann Short, Purdue
9. Brandon Williams, Missouri Southern State
10. Jordan Hill, Penn State
11. John Jenkins, Georgia
12. Bennie Logan, LSU
13. Montori Hughes, Tennessee
14. Chris Jones, Bowling Green
15. Lawrence Okoye, No College
16. Josh Boyd, Mississippi State
17. Akeem Spence, Illinois
18. Nicholas Williams, Samford
19. Everett Dawkins, Florida State
20. TJ Barnes, Georgia Tech

LB
1. Kevin Minter, LSU
2. Manti Te’o, Notre Dame
3. Alec Ogletree, Georgia
4. Arthur Brown, Kansas State
5. Khaseem Greene, Rutgers
6. Sean Porter, Texas A&M
7. Zaviar Gooden, Missouri
8. Gerald Hodges, Penn State
9. John Simon, Ohio State
10. Kevin Reddick, North Carolina
11. Jamie Collins, Southern Miss
12. Jon Bostic, Florida
13. Trevardo Williams, UConn
14. Chase Thomas, Stanford
15. Sio Moore, UConn
16. Nico Johnson, Alabama
17. Jelani Jenkins, Florida
18. Ty Powell, Harding
19. Michael Mauti, Penn State
20. Bruce Taylor, Virginia Tech
Old 04-24-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Finished.

CB:

1. Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
2. Dee Milliner, Alabama
3. DJ Hayden, Houston
4. David Amerson, NC State
5. Tyrann Mathieu, LSU
6. Robert Alford, Southeastern Louisiana
7. Desmond Trufant, Washington
8. Leon McFadden, San Diego State
9. B.W. Webb, William & Mary
10. Jamar Taylor, Boise State
11. Jordan Poyer, Oregon State
12. Darius Slay, Mississippi State
13. Blidi Wreh-Wilson, UConn
14. Logan Ryan, Rutgers
15. Johnthan Banks, Mississippi State
16. Sanders Commings, Georgia Tech
17. Dwayne Gratz, UConn
18. Nickell Robey, USC
19. Tharold Simon, LSU
20. Terry Hawthorne, Illinois

SS:
1. Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
2. Johnathan Cyprien, FIU
3. DJ Swearinger, South Carolina
4. Matt Elam, Florida
4. Shamarko Thomas, Syracuse
5. Shawn Williams, Georgia
6. Rontez Miles, Cal (PA)
7. TJ McDonald, USC
8. JJ Wilcox, Georgia Southern
9. Duke Williams, Nevada

FS:
1. Xavier Rhodes, Florida St
2. Eric Reid, LSU
3. Earl Wolff, NC State
4. David Amerson, NC State
5. Bacarri Rambo, Georgia
6. Sanders Commings, Georgia
7. Phillip Thomas, Fresno State
8. Josh Evans, Florida
9. Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma
10. Cody Davis, Texas Tech
Old 04-25-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My Top 32 for the Dallas Cowboys

1. Jonathan Cooper, UNC
2. Chance Warmack, Alabama
3. Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
4. Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
5. Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
6. Tavon Austin, West Virginia
7. Jarvis Jones, Georgia
8. Star Lotulelei, Utah
9. Xavier Rhodes, Florida St
10. Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
11. Barkevious Mingo, LSU