Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-03-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the packers i'm going to go with either Corey Williams or Colin Cole, with the edge to williams. Both are good, young DT's that could have a breakout year this year as the defense continues to solidify.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Let the man in my sig start!
hell yes, i love brooks

Andre Wadsworth, just because he seems like he has shown a great desire and loves the game and will never quit untill his body gives up witch might be in training camp but i just feel he has the best chance, also sione pouha could have a break out year too

Last edited by jetvilma51 : 04-03-2007 at 08:09 PM.
jetvilma51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

This thread doesnt apply to the seahawks, as nobody knows about any players on our team.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just look at my Sig.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
This thread doesnt apply to the seahawks, as nobody knows about any players on our team.
There's a team in Seattle? Never would have guessed.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC- Pollard, Page, Hali, Derrick Johnson
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dawan Landry, if he is to well known then I guess Jarrett Johnson.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Washington WR for the Steelers.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

James Sanders.... Safety for the Pats
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

love stanley wilson, and anthony cannon

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Champs it could be any one of these players on Defense...

Kelvin Hayden, Tim Jennings, Freddy Kaieho, Tyjuan Hagler

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

David Pittman. he didnt get to play one game. but i really think he will thrive this year if he gets the chance

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potential break outs

Cortland Finnegan - may have a great chance to burst out if Pacman is suspended.

Stephen Tulloch - MLB spot wide open for him.

Vincent Fulller or Calvin Lowry - FS spot wide open.

Jonathan Orr - Almost odd how much Fisher mentions him in an exciting fashion.

.....But my money's on

Ahmad Hall - classic FB. Powerful runner and blocker. I think he has the potential to be a Richardson, Neal type of guy.

Michael Roos and David Stewart - future pro bowl OT's.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depending on who gets a starting spot, it could be Freddy Keiaho, Tyjuan Hagler, or both.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dusty Dvoracek.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Xavier Manbeast.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry Angelo.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

New York Jets:

Sione Pouha
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have to say defensive lineman Tommy Kelly.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Gridiron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
New York Jets:

Sione Pouha
I hope you're right.

I'll go with Kenyon Coleman.
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Browns

Brodney Pool
--We grabbed Pool at the top of the 2nd round in 2005, which came as quite a surprise to myself and other Browns fans. He saw extremely limited action in his rookie season mostly contributing on special teams. This past year, he saw the field much more and even started a few games at cornerback, where he actually wasn't terrible. Overall, he had a quality season considering he was played all over the field and didn't get to settle into a starting role. With the departure of Brian Russell, the Browns front office feels that it's finally Pool's time. He'll start at FS to form a potentially awesome tandem with Sean Jones, who absolutely broke out last year becoming one of the league's up and coming players.

Sean Jones finally busted out and became a force in his third year. I fully expect Brodney Pool, who is probably the more talented of the two, to do the same.

Brodney Pool & Sean Jones. It easily could be one of the league's elite, folks.....
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757Dawg View Post
Browns

Brodney Pool
--We grabbed Pool at the top of the 2nd round in 2005, which came as quite a surprise to myself and other Browns fans. He saw extremely limited action in his rookie season mostly contributing on special teams. This past year, he saw the field much more and even started a few games at cornerback, where he actually wasn't terrible. Overall, he had a quality season considering he was played all over the field and didn't get to settle into a starting role. With the departure of Brian Russell, the Browns front office feels that it's finally Pool's time. He'll start at FS to form a potentially awesome tandem with Sean Jones, who absolutely broke out last year becoming one of the league's up and coming players.

Sean Jones finally busted out and became a force in his third year. I fully expect Brodney Pool, who is probably the more talented of the two, to do the same.

Brodney Pool & Sean Jones. It easily could be one of the league's elite, folks.....
I don't think Pool is much of an unknown anymore. I hear Browns fans and non Browns fans alike (including myself) who believe him and Sean Jones are (soon to be) franchise safeties.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Dusty Dvoracek.
Oh yea, forgot about Dusty. I'll still stick with Cedric, even though he's well known around the league.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corey Webster
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Barrett Ruud
Davin Joseph
Jeremy Trueblood
pick one.

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote