Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to move down. Only have 15 minutes

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Looking to move down. Only have 15 minutes
You are only the 12th person today who has tried to move down haha. SOMEONE OFFER THIS MAN A TRADE!

Really though, it probs won't happen unless you had a trade already in place.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You are only the 12th person today who has tried to move down haha. SOMEONE OFFER THIS MAN A TRADE!

I did and he backed out. Figure someone may want Jon Cooper

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im sober :) lol jk not really :(

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Trade is done with 49ers pending approval

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sent a PM to D-Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh, **** you DG. meh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

It happened!!!!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmm, not really seeing how this trade is more fair than the one that was declined between the Jets and I but I suppose it is closer to fair value on the trade chart (though I still say that nobody uses the trade chart). Wonder who the Niners traded up for.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants are open to trading down, saying it now. but no problem staying at the pick
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmmm, not really seeing how this trade is more fair than the one that was declined between the Jets and I but I suppose it is closer to fair value on the trade chart (though I still say that nobody uses the trade chart). Wonder who the Niners traded up for.
Ask d unit if you can throw in a 2014 3rd or something to make it go through. Especially if my boy is there at 23
Old 04-12-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used the Trade Chart for my trade, I want as much realism as possible not just a total fantasy draft. I even insisted that my trading partner take more than he asked for.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Ask d unit if you can throw in a 2014 3rd or something to make it go through. Especially if my boy is there at 23
Nah. Had enough of your make up whatever you want ****. Quite frankly, so is everyone else.

YOU DRAFTED STAR LOTULELEI. Nobody forced your damn hand.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I used the Trade Chart for my trade, I want as much realism as possible not just a total fantasy draft. I even insisted that my trading partner take more than he asked for.
Look at the trades in the 2012 draft and tell me how many used the chart. It's a guideline when you have nothing else to go off of, but situations like 'I'm taking this guy who will be there 4 picks later if I stayed here anyway' come up or situations where you have a guy who is worth way more than that selection implies (rg3), it's just not a static thing it's a dynamic variable. I was desperate to trade back and accumulate more picks, much like the jets will be if they're looking at Lotulelei and Ansah as the BPAs at 9
Old 04-12-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers have 11 more min on the clock.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys will listen to offers for #18 if anyone feels the need to move up, if not the pick will be in pretty quick. Already have 1 of 2 guys in mind depending on what SF does.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nah. Had enough of your make up whatever you want ****. Quite frankly, so is everyone else.

YOU DRAFTED STAR LOTULELEI. Nobody forced your damn hand.
I've said this a million times, any realism got thrown out when the Bucs GM didn't trade for Revis, which started this whole chain of events. You never said that trading after picks are made were illegal or not using the value chart was illegal so I don't see why I'm the bad guy here
Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time to start talking about the best O-line of all time.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

DAL is OTC

Quote:
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

text me when i'm on the clock, i'm here but drinking and not on my laptop solely
Quote:
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've said this a million times, any realism got thrown out when the Bucs GM didn't trade for Revis, which started this whole chain of events. You never said that trading after picks are made were illegal or not using the value chart was illegal so I don't see why I'm the bad guy here
Alright, we get it, you're mad that the Buccaneers didn't want to trade for Darrelle Revis. But can we please just move on? You've been complaining about that for hours.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone interested in a TE?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Alright, we get it, you're mad that the Buccaneers didn't want to trade for Darrelle Revis. But can we please just move on? You've been complaining about that for hours.
I was responding to a post because clearly he doesn't get it, still. And I haven't brought up the Bucs not trading for Revis for days until now because d unit is starting to intervene in order to keep it realistic or whatever, I don't know what he's trying to aside from get on my nerves
Old 04-12-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Chill, go have a beer. Come back in an hour. You're on every bodies nerves.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Chill, go have a beer. Come back in an hour. You're on every bodies nerves.
Then don't read/respond to me then I wasn't even talking to you so I don't understand why you feel the need to say something.