Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post

We tried the trade again except he threw in a 2014 3rd rounder this time, and again it was rejected. So no, its not beating a dead horse, its trying to revive the horse and having D-Unit turn the power off the defibrillator.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im trying to PM but this stupid timer is killing me. Cant it be changed to allow more messages to be send so we can move this along!
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Im trying to PM but this stupid timer is killing me. Cant it be changed to allow more messages to be send so we can move this along!
Agreed, 2 minutes in between PMs is brutal for trade negotiations.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

And Shupp, is there an invisible 'hey Shupp what do you think?' at the end of my posts? Because I'm pretty sure I was never talking to you ever, and no one ever asked for your input, yet you continuously force yourself into these debates with nonsense that doesn't apply to the situation. Just wondering if maybe my sig says 'Shupp, please chime in' and I'm too blind to see it.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
And Shupp, is there an invisible 'hey Shupp what do you think?' at the end of my posts? Because I'm pretty sure I was never talking to you ever, and no one ever asked for your input, yet you continuously force yourself into these debates with nonsense that doesn't apply to the situation. Just wondering if maybe my sig says 'Shupp, please chime in' and I'm too blind to see it.
I'm pretty sure that I will chime in whenever I please

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Holla holla Trufant. That sexy man will remain a Texan, not trading his rights away.

Houston please refer to the 4:30 mark on this video thank you.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-12-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that I will chime in whenever I please
K well most of the time you make no sense and what you say doesn't really apply to the conversation because you don't really know whats going on you just see 1 post and respond trying to be funny but you're not funny at all and the only person laughing is you.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
K well most of the time you make no sense and what you say doesn't really apply to the conversation because you don't really know whats going on you just see 1 post and respond trying to be funny but you're not funny at all and the only person laughing is you.
Noted, I respect your opinion and will take this to heart....

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everytime i try to read this thread:

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
everytime i try to read this thread:

When I saw Ducktails I was hoping for this:

http://youtu.be/mCJkVTBSq0M

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Matty Jones still here?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Is Matty Jones still here?
Yeah, just give me a few minutes; I shouldn't be too long here.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When I saw Ducktails I was hoping for this:

http://youtu.be/mCJkVTBSq0M
that also works

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

The last pick was 34 minutes, If you're online it's suppose to be 30 right? I'm not criticizing, just making sure I have it right..

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
The last pick was 34 minutes, If you're online it's suppose to be 30 right? I'm not criticizing, just making sure I have it right..
Factor in 4 minutes of waiting for the timer to send a couple of new PMs on the forums for trades. Big whoop
Old 04-12-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Factor in 4 minutes of waiting for the timer to send a couple of new PMs on the forums for trades. Big whoop
there was no trade, there's no reason 30 minutes is not long enough...the 30 minutes is there to complete the PM's not to start PM's after it has expired.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
there was no trade
He was discussing a possible trade with me, it fell through. Shrug
Old 04-12-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had discussed a trade contingent upon a certain player being available a couple of picks ago, so I'm just waiting to hear back right now.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop the bitching you 2 and find something better to do with your Friday night

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
He was discussing a possible trade with me, it fell through. Shrug
I understand, I'm just saying that you could send 5 offers in 10 minutes, if you haven't figured it out by then, it's not happening..

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When was the clock changed from 1 hr to 30 mins??? Also, I had several trades pending and this stupid timer killed the last 10-12 minutes for me...
- Atlanta Falcons GM
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

If you're online it should be 10 minutes just like in real life imo...

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Sorry for the delay so far guys, I didn't think it'd take this long to hear back, but I'm pretty sure the other GM is still around.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
When was the clock changed from 1 hr to 30 mins??? Also, I had several trades pending and this stupid timer killed the last 10-12 minutes for me...
I believe the rule was 1 hour max if you are offline, if you are online it is 30...I could be wrong but that was my understanding...no biggie

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Quote:
I believe the rule was 1 hour max if you are offline, if you are online it is 30...I could be wrong but that was my understanding...no biggie
Even if it is 30 minutes, it was just 4 minutes over. I swear I thought it was an hour.... even so, doubt it could have been done much quicker anyway. Was trying to pm two different teams, needing to know all info before I could make a decision...
- Atlanta Falcons GM