Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-17-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only one pick left for GB

26 (26). DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
25 (55). Johnathan Franklin, RB, UCLA
26 (88). Phillip Thomas, Safety, Fresno State
25 (122). Ryan Jensen, T/G/C, Colorado State-Pueblo
26 (159). Nicholas Williams, DT, Samford
34 (167). Kyle Juszczyk, FB, Harvard
25 (193). Rashaan Melvin, CB, Northern Illinois
26 (232).

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCur88 View Post
I put the [IMG] and [/IMG] around the link. Should I find a different image?
Delete everything after .png then it shall work.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Awesome! Thanks for the help, Robcards and falloutboy14!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are undrafted free agents going to work? Same way as the other FAs where we need to make our pitch and what not? I assume the contract size will be some standard amount bc they're usually all the same.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think in the one Matt did last, he gave each team a certain amount of points to allocate to all the UDFAs. Whoever gave the most to an individual won.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
I think in the one Matt did last, he gave each team a certain amount of points to allocate to all the UDFAs. Whoever gave the most to an individual won.
That sounds fun. Highly unrealistic but fun nonetheless :) any other way would be a lot of work for whoever in charge and require a bit of knowledge on every team and their depth chart (I.e. knowing a certain team uses as many as 3 TEs in certain sets so even though they have 2 good tight ends the udfa TE would have solid chance for playing time, etc). Sounds good to me though can't wait
Old 04-17-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

our favorite times during the mock, Tampa is on the clock

Old 04-17-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im around today, people should have my # so if/when TB makes the pick just let me know and mine will be up shortly.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Im around today, people should have my # so if/when TB makes the pick just let me know and mine will be up shortly.
Pretty big if. I have a feeling Barney Rubble is going to get his phone called. Or bird or whatever they use for phones
Old 04-17-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya Barney will most def be seeing some action soon
Old 04-17-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Mr. Rubble's phone just rang...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have my last two picks already planned out but will be making them from my phone so if they happen sometime in the next 10 hours so if someone could post pics for me that would be great.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when am I allowed to just make the pick? I know D-Unit is way behind time wise

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-17-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The clock extended to 2 hours and the clock starts at noon so he still has an hour left.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Lame. I got everything ready to go. Just need to hit post.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-17-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
The clock extended to 2 hours and the clock starts at noon so he still has an hour left.
We know he wont be here, Hes stated already he cant during the work day
Old 04-17-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I believe we are going on a two hour time limit so Bucs has another hour and a half before he is Rubbled. Would be nice if he at least occasionally checked in here to see when he is picking. I still have faith that we will finish this today. Almost everyone has been great about making their picks in a timely manner.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
We know he wont be here, Hes stated already he cant during the work day
Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. Did not see that. That is up to D then. Maybe he sent a BB knowing that he could not pick today.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Tampa is online and was viewing this thread as of 11:42 CT

Old 04-17-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Tampa is online and was viewing this thread as of 11:42 CT
Well hot damn we may be in luck
Old 04-17-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Well hot damn we may be in luck
He's no longer online...big surprise

Old 04-17-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
haha, color me shocked.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

OK I'll be back in an hour. If tampa hasn't picked by then they will be Rubbled.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
haha, color me shocked.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-17-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

The transaction thread is closed. Where can I post my cut list? I have an idea of how my roster works now but I need to make some moves to get under the cap.