Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-07-2013, 05:33 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty Solid Bills mock if it worked out this way.

I wouldn't mind taking Millner if he fell to us @ 8 because I would think him and Gilmore would be a pretty dynamic duo for our young defense. I also would like trading into the back of the 1st to get Barkley as our potential franchise QB.

The only thing is we have limited picks and giving one away would definitely hurt us like it did in this mock. Not addressing our OG situation until round 6 would be very dangerous and only getting Hamilton as a possible complement to Stevie would be iffy.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Buffalo trades its 2nd round (41st overall) and 3rd round (71st overall) to Atlanta for its 1st round (30th overall) selection.
Great trade
Quote:
41. ATL - Johnthan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
Love this pick.
Quote:
60. ATL - Corey Lemonier - DE - Auburn
good pick. I have him as a 3rd, but the fit makes sense
Quote:
71. ATL - Larry Warford - OG - Kentucky
ATL doesn't need OL, but Warford would be too much to pass up this late.
Quote:
92. ATL - Trevardo Williams - LB - Connecticut
Good pick
Quote:
127. ATL - Marcus Lattimore - RB - South Carolina
I love this pick
Quote:
133. ATL - Bennie Logan - DT - LSU
Love this one too
Quote:
163. ATL - Ryan Otten - TE - San Jose State
good pick
Quote:
198. ATL - Garrett Gilkey - OT - Chadron State
good pick
Quote:
236. ATL - Vince Williams - LB - Florida State
good pick
Quote:
243. ATL - Quanterus Smith - DE - Western Kentucky
Love this pick
Quote:
244. ATL - Kahlid Wooten - CB - Nevada
Great pick
Quote:
249. ATL - T.J. Moe - WR - Missouri
Meh, pick. But in the 7th, I could see it.

Overall? a solid A+ mock for ATL.

Oh yeah +REP

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
According to trade value charts, wouldn't TN get a bit more for giving up their #10 for 16?

Cooper sounds better at 16 for sure, but it's hard to pass up on Werner or Carradine. Okafor at 40 suits me though.

Escobar may have been useful if we hadn't signed Delaine Walker. Our other two TE's aren't going anywhere, so using a high 3rd for a 4th TE isn't likely imo.

Don't see the need for Barrett Jones in the 3rd. It's getting a bit carried away with o-line after getting Cooper, the FA's and with the current roster.

Guys I'd look at in that range with who's there on your mock would be DaRick Rogers, Swope, John Simon, or maybe another DL.

BW Webb is a nice pick. Wilcox may be a bit raw, but could develop and have a future here at SS.

How does Detroit have pick 113? Isn't that the Rams? If so, how bout the Titans get that to come close to evening out that Rams trade and they take Jordan Hill? I have a man crush on Hill, and I like playing mock draft games apparently :)

I can't knock the FB Bohanon, never seen him, but the Titans did just resign their FB to a 2 year deal. I think he's rather average, but it seems the team likes him. I actually like the potential of our backup FB Colin Mooney. Don't see them taking a FB at all. But at this point you could make a case for depth at many positions like LB, QB, WR, OL, RB, or maybe even another DL or DB I guess.

Eric Martin seems like a very interesting pick. Maybe better for a 34 OLB, but I think there's reason to believe a guy like him would be accepted as a piece of our D. I really like this pick.

Jasper Collins seems like a nice, productive late rnd WR. Seems worth a shot, as does Wood.

You took the time to do a long draft, so it's only fair for me to take the time to address every pick. There's some decisions I could really get on board with like the trade down for Cooper and then Okafor. Some of the depth guys seem like great fits. There's just a few picks I think the Titans will likely not make with how the roster stands, but overall, I think this is a good Titans mock :)

Regarding the trade value chart, it isn't static it's a dynamic thing and this year is a buyers market for teams trading up. Since it isn't top heavy, teams can trade up and give up very little. I'd imagine the titans would be fairly eager to get out of the 10 spot so getting anything would be good.

Regarding pick 113, see the 2nd round trade up with rams an lions for the rams to get Eddie lacy.

Barrett Jones would be a pretty big upgrade on Fernado Velasco IMO, and they should be cutting Eugene Amano and I'm surprised they haven't. I don't think Spencer signed for more than the veterans minimum so don't see him as a road block to the Titans drafting a G and a C early. That's just me though. I'd also see it as a challenge to Chris Johnson who constantly blamed poor o-line play for his lack of production. With Warmack and Jones, the Titans would instantly have one of the best lines in the league and CJ wouldn't have anyone to blame but himself, although I'm sure he'd move on to blaming coaches and play calling next.

Anyway thanks for the comments I appreciate it
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Pretty Solid Bills mock if it worked out this way.

I wouldn't mind taking Millner if he fell to us @ 8 because I would think him and Gilmore would be a pretty dynamic duo for our young defense. I also would like trading into the back of the 1st to get Barkley as our potential franchise QB.

The only thing is we have limited picks and giving one away would definitely hurt us like it did in this mock. Not addressing our OG situation until round 6 would be very dangerous and only getting Hamilton as a possible complement to Stevie would be iffy.
Hmm yeah I realized too late that the bills had too few picks to address their needs, but if they have a chance to get back into the 1st to get Barkley I think they'd take it, tough spot.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Great trade

Love this pick.

good pick. I have him as a 3rd, but the fit makes sense

ATL doesn't need OL, but Warford would be too much to pass up this late.

Good pick

I love this pick

Love this one too

good pick

good pick

good pick

Love this pick

Great pick

Meh, pick. But in the 7th, I could see it.

Overall? a solid A+ mock for ATL.

Oh yeah +REP
Thanks for the support! Nice to know I nailed it for the Falcons! Regarding the only pick you saw some fault with, isnt Garrett Reynolds a serviceable RG? Don't know much about him but I'd think Warford would start over him, no?
Old 04-07-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Little early on Mcgee but otherwise I like this mock for the Skins. Nice work.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not fans of Werner or Watson, but they both make sense. Kelce in the 3rd is a horrid pick. No DB is worse. Like the 4-7 rounders however for the Giants
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I am on board with that Pats draft.
I used to be against carradine, so I am starting to come more on board with this thought. however, I would be so freakin mad if the pats passed on wheaton at the end of the second

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Barrett Jones would be a pretty big upgrade on Fernado Velasco IMO, and they should be cutting Eugene Amano and I'm surprised they haven't.
Velasco played pretty well last year. I've watched Jones a lot, they are different types of players, but I don't see a big upgrade. I think Amano is likely gone, but maybe they will let him compete with the other vets on the interior.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Miami trades its 1st round (12th overall) and 2nd round (42nd overall) to Oakland for its 1st round (3rd overall) selection.
Come is well shy of the value chart's numbers, but I'll take it.

Quote:
12. OAK - Sheldon Richardson - DT - Missouri
With needs practically everywhere, the Raiders should simply draft BPA here, and I think that player is Richardson at 12.
I prefer Richardson to Floyd, so this is a nice change. Austin, Warmack, and Jarvis Jones should also get consideration.

Quote:
42. OAK - D.J. Hayden - CB - Houston
Would be excellent, assuming his chest doesn't explode.

Quote:
66. OAK - Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse
Pretty meh. We have a couple career backups under contract already. Escobar, Warford, and McDonald would be better picks. Maybe one of those FSs.

Quote:
100. OAK - Malliciah Goodman - DE - Clemson
Wouldn't hate it.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CLE - CB Desmond Trufant, QB Mike Glennon, S Phillip Thomas, WR Stedman Bailey, P Jeff Locke, RB Kenjon Barner, OLB Lerentee McCray
I'm all for the trade but wouldn't it be much less costly for Dallas to move up for Richardson instead? He's not that much different from Floyd and imo fit even better in their scheme.

For the Browns - Decent. Stedman's one of my favorites-serious steal if he lasts until the 4th. Know nothing about McCray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Thanks for the support! Nice to know I nailed it for the Falcons! Regarding the only pick you saw some fault with, isnt Garrett Reynolds a serviceable RG? Don't know much about him but I'd think Warford would start over him, no?
Falcons are likely going with Joe Hawley (2010 4th rounder who is just 25) at C and Peter Konz at RG. So need isn't at RG.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Falcons are likely going with Joe Hawley (2010 4th rounder who is just 25) at C and Peter Konz at RG. So need isn't at RG.
Ah, didn't know about Hawley. Thought the plan was for Konz to take over at C and Reynolds to play RG.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
I'm all for the trade but wouldn't it be much less costly for Dallas to move up for Richardson instead? He's not that much different from Floyd and imo fit even better in their scheme.

For the Browns - Decent. Stedman's one of my favorites-serious steal if he lasts until the 4th. Know nothing about McCray.
Lerentee McCray is a tweener, athletic project type player who would be a solid late round developmental project for a 3-4 team at OLB or 4-3 team as a strong-side backer, nickel edge rusher. Aside from that I know little about him as well, but I expect a 3-4 team to value him for a day 3 pick.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PIT - OLB Damontre Moore, WR Justin Hunter, CB Jamar Taylor, RB Johnathan Franklin, DE William Gholston, ILB Kevin Reddick, RB/WR Denard Robinson, S Jakar Hamilton, TE Michael Williams

Not sure ive ever seen a more beautiful draft for the steelers +rep
Old 04-07-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overall that's a pretty solid job on the Chiefs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Would be pretty disappointed with that Steelers draft. Like the trade, dont like the picks.
Really? My ONLY problem with this draft is passing on Jarvis Jones

Man id love Damontre that late and im not even a huge fan of his...at 31 he becomes worth the risk. And i lovvveeeee the hunter pick. The only better pick than moore to me would be Elam, but its a toss up

Franklin would be an awesome fit

Dennard could play WR and RB

Riddick is a perfect MLB for us next to timmons

and Gholston is perfectly built for a 34 DE. He could thrive at RDE when Heyward moves permanently over Hood at LDE and Keisel blows out his calfs

Last edited by K Train : 04-07-2013 at 10:18 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasrapp98 View Post
Best. Eagles. Mock. Ever.
Outside of the fact we took Manuel...it was decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A half descent mock for sf. but I'll take it.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote