Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-10-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default April Top 50

1. Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
2. Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M
3. Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
4. Dion Jordan, LB Oregon
5. Chance Warmack, G Alabama
6. Ezekiel Ansah, DE BYU
7. Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
8. Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
9. Jonathan Cooper, G UNC
10. Dee Milliner, CB Alabama
11. Tavon Austin, WR WVU
12. Tank Carradine, DE FSU
13. DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
14. Barkevious Mingo, DE LSU
15. Geno Smith, QB WVU
16. Corrdarelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
17. Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida
18. Bjoern Werner, DE FSU
19. Jarvis Jones, LB Georgia
20. Arthur Brown, LB Kansas State
21. Xavier Rhodes, CB FSU
22. DJ Fluker, OT Alabama
23. Jamar Taylor, CB Boise State
24. Datone Jones, DE UCLA
25. Matt Barkley, QB USC
26. Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
27. Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
28. Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
29. Robert Woods, WR USC
30. Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
31. Keenan Allen, WR Cal
32. Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
33. Zach Ertz, TE Stanford
34. Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
35. Sylvester Williams, DT UNC
36. Manti Te’o, LB Notre Dame
37. Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
38. Johnthan Banks, CB Mississippi State
39. Kevin Minter, LB LSU
40. Matt Elam, S Florida
41. Terron Armstead, OT Arkansas-Pine Bluff
42. Kawann Short, DT Purdue
43. Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
44. Margus Hunt, DE SMU
45. Justin Hunter, WR Tennessee
46. DJ Swearinger, S South Carolina
47. Eddie Lacy, RB Alabama
48. Menelik Watson, OT FSU
49. Kyle Long, OT Oregon
50. Da’Rick Rodgers, WR Tennessee State

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry "The WarDaddy" Warford is going to go in the top 50 and is a better prospect that Armstead and Long if you take positional value away with Armstead.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GL getting people to take this seriously with that number 1.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Larry "The WarDaddy" Warford is going to go in the top 50 and is a better prospect that Armstead and Long if you take positional value away with Armstead.
I'm sure ACD will want to respond to this as well, but Warford is far from a sure thing and he's a prospect who is a mauler but he also has some issues with balance. Armstead's upside is as appealing as any prospect's in this draft, and he proved during the off-season that playing at smaller school will hinder his ability to compete against the higher competition.

Overall, I like the uniqueness with the rankings and like to see other posters giving their rankings instead of just critiquing what everyone else says.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:49 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do really like Warford and think he could be a really good OG in the NFL, however I think Armstead could realistically be the best OT in the class. A lot of his projection is based on upside, but then again so is Eric Fisher and Lane Johnson. Warford actually had a great game against my top prospect, Sheldon Richardson, but I am not ready to give a top 50 grade IMO.

My board isn’t based on positional value, or best college players etc, it is my projection of who can do the best in the NFL. In the right system Warford can become a very good OG, maybe even a great one, but it’s not like he is a great prospect who I have downgraded because he is an OG – for instance I have both Warmack and Cooper top ten.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:56 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
GL getting people to take this seriously with that number 1.
Everyone is talking Floyd up - but Richardson got penetration just as much and he has longer arms, so I think can offer more two gap ability. The only thing is I believe Richardson has some character questions whereas Floyd doesn't - but very tough to judge these kids from afar, so I think fair to ignore them.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote