Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-10-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default "Your Guys" 2013 Draft

An extension of the I would bang the table for this guy thread but include all your guys. List 10-12, or as many as you've got, that are your favorite prospects.

Mine INPO...

Keenan Allen
On the verge of getting devalued following his pro day but Mayock's comparison of Boldin is right on. Clutch hands and is dangerous and strong after the catch.

Sheldon Richardson
Plays like a DE/OLB at near 300lbs. Love his hustle and brash personality.

Tyrann Mathieu
Really surprised at his personality in interviews-came across genuine, intelligent and confident. Love his physicality and playmaking at his size.

Stedman Bailey
Loved him ever since his matchup withh Mo Claiborne in 11'. Great jump ball guy even with his size and enough quicks to make guys whiff in the open field. And packs a punch at the los as a blocker.

Tyler Wilson
Doesn't always look great and consistently got smacked around but he's a gamer. Plays with a chip and is the type that will rally the team to victories.

Sio Moore
A guy I started talking up in November. Fits into any scheme. Could end up a 34 OLB or ILB or 43 OLB/MLB.

Josh Boyce
Clutch. Consistently made the big catch in big moments. Blazed at the combine. He's also got some Anquan Boldin in him.

Duke Williams
Feirce hitter that will throw his body around. Good enough feet, speed and hips that he's listed as a CB in some places. Slightly undersized but a top notch tackler in the open field.

Jordan Reed
Getting lost in a deep TE draft. Strong hands and has more yac ability than any of the other top TEs.

Tyler Eifert
He's regarded as a first round pick in most places but I think his ability to pluck it and make something happen after the catch is getting underrated. Didn't have the greatest offense at ND to showcase him. In the right NFL offense, he'll be a star.

Marc Anthony
Hadn't heard of him until senior week. Put on a very solid display in Mobile. Watched game tape and became a fan. Reminds me of Keenan Lewis or Carlos Rogers.

LeVeon Bell
Carried a bad MSU offense. Short area quickness, pass blocking , pass receiving, and pile mover at 235lb. A little too hesitant at times but otherwise an outstanding all round RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll do one per position

Tyler Wilson
Johnathan Franklin
DeAndre Hopkins
Zach Ertz
Justin Pugh
Eric Herman
Barrett Jones/Brian Schwenke
Bjoern Werner
Sylvester Williams
Sio Moore
Kevin Minter
Jordan Poyer
Johnathan Cyprien

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome. Everyone bring this back to my attention in 2-3 years when I'm incredibly right/wrong.

I obviously like more prospects than this, but these are the prospects that best fit a "My Guys" description.

QB
- Tyler Bray

HB
- Stepfan Taylor
- Zac Stacy
- Johnathan Franklin
- Marcus Lattimore

FB
- Ben Bartholomew

WR
- Cordarrelle Patterson
- Da'Rick Rogers
- Robert Woods
- Ryan Swope

TE
- Tyler Eifert
- Mychal Rivera

OT
- Luke Joeckel
- Dallas Thomas

OG
- Chance Warmack
- Kyle Long

OC
- Barrett Jones
- Travis Frederick

DE
- Bjoern Werner
- Tank Carradne
- Margus Hunt
- Cory Lemonier

DT
- Star Lotulelei
- Sharrif Floyd
- Sheldon Richardson
- Montori Hughes

OLB
- Jarvis Jones
- Arthur Brown
- Chase Thomas

MLB
- Jon Bostic
- Michael Mauti

CB
- Xavier Rhodes
- Desmond Trufant
- Johnthan Banks
- Tyrann Mathieu

S
- Matt Elam
- Shamarko Thomas
- Tony Jefferson
Old 04-10-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only have one guy, Barkevious Mingo.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are MY GUYS. No one else's!

Christine Michael
Markus Wheaton
Stedman Bailey
Gavin Escobar
Nick Becton
Brian Schwenke
Datone Jones
Cornelius Washington
Tank Carradine
Trevardo Williams
Johnthan Banks
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Micah Hyde

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-10-2013 at 01:34 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive got 2 domers so ill get them out of the way first

Tyler Eifert is about as sure of a pick at TE as youll ever find, as long as his back holds up. Guy has improved significantly throughout his college career. Great hands, willing and capable blocker. Physical with the ball in his hands and he just flat out wants it more than the other guy.

Kapron Lewis-Moore is the other domer i think will certainly outperform his ranking. Would have been drafted higher if not for a tragic knee injury in the NCG, where he actually played well. Amazing hard worker who will be a good depth guy for a 3-4 team for years to come. Plays the run really well but can also offer some pressure on the passer. Will keep his backers clean and is an amazing locker room guy. Not entirely sure if hell pursue football or his law career though.

Non Domers (explanations will be added later)
Tyler Wilson
Ray Graham
Josh Boyce
Jordan Mills
Brendon Williams
Both penn state backers
Jungle Boi/Black Xerxes

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith
Eric Fisher
Desmond Trufant
Keenan Allen

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top round guys:

Cordarelle Patterson
David Amerson
Jarvis Jones
Matt Elam

Middle round guys:

Tyler Bray
William Gholston
Marcus Lattimore

Late Round guys:

Omarius Hines
Kenny Tate
SAM MCGUFFIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheldon Richardson - Been my top prospect since January. Absolutely love his game. Some team in the teens will get a steal

DeAndre Hopkins - I love his route running, strong hands and ability to high point. Will likely slide due to not being a physical freak or nightmare in the open field but he is a pro ready guy who can be really good

Tank Carradine - Top 10 pick if he didn't blow out his knee IMO. Looks like a better version of Chandler Jones. Terrific hand usage and functional strength.

Robert Woods - Getting underrated at this point due to Marquise Lee and the fact USC had a down year but this guy can play. Solid first round pick IMO

Alec Ogletree - In the right system I think he can be an all pro, if he keeps his head on straight. In today's NFL I don't care that he isn't a banger because he can run and he can cover

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson - Love his hustle, tenacious play, and playing personality. Scheme versitile and can play the run and the pass

Robert Woods - Just a quality polished WR.

Keenan Allen - Injury issues but just a good all around WR IMO.

Jarvis Jones - I dont care about 40 time this guy will be 10-15 sack a year guy and a quality player.

Robert Alford - Will be a baller.

Cyprien - Could be the best safety in the class IMO.
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll try to segregate by position. Obviously round/grade appropriate as most of these won't be top 100 selections and some are flat out 7th round/UDFA picks:

QB:
  1. Ryan Aplin
  2. Nathan Stanley

OL:
  1. Lane Johnson
  2. Eric Fisher
  3. Terron Armstead
  4. Jordan Mills
  5. Brennan Williams
  6. Brian Schwenke
  7. Hugh Thornton

WR:
  1. Ryan Swope
  2. Aaron Dobson
  3. DeAndre Hopkins
  4. Chris Harper
  5. Steadman Bailey
  6. Markus Wheaton
  7. Charles Johnson

RB:
  1. Christine Michael

TE:
  1. Justice Cunningham

DE:
  1. John Simon
  2. Alex Okafor
  3. Quanterus Smith

DT:
  1. Sheldon Richardson
  2. Star Lotulelei
  3. Jesse Williams
  4. Kawaan Short
  5. Bennie Logan

LB:
  1. Jarvis Jones
  2. Philip Steward
  3. Jayson Dimanche

FS:
  1. Tyrann Mathieu

SS:
  1. Shamarko Thomas

#56: I'm banging it for Simon or Swope.
#87: See above. Else Dobson, Wheaton, Armstead, Okafor, Thomas
#123: See above. Else Bailey, Harper, Logan, Michael, Mills
#138: See above. Else Williams, Steward, Thornton
#158: See above. Else Smith
#194: See above. Else Cunningham
#214: See above. Else Johnson
#220: See above. Else Dimanche, Aplin
#241: Schneider does his voodoo
#242: See above.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Guys: (I exclude FSU players obviously)

Jarvis Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Tyler Wilson
Andre Ellington
Knile Davis
Da'Rick Rogers
William Gholston
Bacarri Rambo

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 04-10-2013 at 02:26 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
He’s just a competitor. I think everyone s underrating him. He’s my favorite QB prospect in the draft and if any of those 2nd-3rd round QB’s turn into anything, I think it’ll be Wilson.

RB Mike Gillislee, Florida
An every down RB. Very balanced and great pass blocker. Sign me up.

WR Robert Woods, USC
Probably the most polished WR in the class. I see him becoming a very good #2 WR in the league.

TE Chris Gragg, Arkansas
He’s not much of a blocker but he’s one of the best receiving TE’s in the class. He’s a matchup nightmare for defenses.

DT Kawaan Short, Purdue
I love interior defensive linemen who can generate a pass rush. A 4-3 team is going to be very happy with him.

DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
He doesn’t have great production, but he passes the eye test. He’s a great athlete and he looks very good on film, just not in the box score. I don’t think he’s as “boom or bust” as people will indicate.

OLB Khaseem Greene, Rutgers
Sideline to sideline linebacker. He can do it all and he does it all well. What’s not to like?

CB Josh Johnson, Purdue
A very physical corner. He had a disappointing combine but had a much better pro day. He’ll go in the late rounds and I think he can develop into a nickel. He also can contribute on specials.

S Matt Elam, Florida
He’s very balanced and always seems to be around the ball. He’s my #1 safety in the class.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As good of a class as this looks to be, I don't know that I have many guys I would consider "my guy".

Mike Glennon
Ryan Swope
Jordan Reed
Chance Warmack
Ezekial Ansah
Jelani Jenkins
Demarcus Milliner
Jonathan Cyprien
Phillip Thomas

I'm sure I am forgetting a few, I just don't remember who.

edit: Included Swope, who I was hot on last year (after watching numerous Texas A&M games for Tannehill wondering who "that guy who keeps catching everything is?" ). I left him off because some of you got really hot on him after he ran a 4.3, but after rewatching Texas A&M play again, he definitely has very good speed.

Last edited by descendency : 04-10-2013 at 10:59 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to avoid listing like Geno, Dion Jordan or even Ziggy Ansah who I've been high on for a long time because looking back on this I'm not going to be overly proud of pounding the table for a guy who was a consensus top 5-10 pick. Also, I'm going to limit myself to 10 as much as I want to go with more but that's kind of defeats the point. These are guys who I have ranked quite a bit higher than the consensus.

1. Tank Carradine - If he has no knee issues moving forward into his career, this is the best defensive player in this draft and he's just starting to figure it out. You watch him pass rush and he's just always winning. He's so strong and long and works his hands so well. I'm confident he's gonna be damn good.

2. Arthur Brown - My boy King Arthur. Looks like he's on a different level sometimes with his speed, tackling and ability to diagnose. Can be a stud in pretty much any LB spot other than edge rusher obviously.

3.DJ Fluker - As I've been saying in the other thread, play him inside and he has the ability to be the most dominant guard in football.

4. DJ Swearinger - Just a savage. Doesn't wow with straight line speed but a super aggressive player with phenomenal instincts and very underrated hips/man coverage skills.

5. Tharold Simon - Long CB with who does a great job at tracking the ball in the air and making plays on the ball. Was dominant at LSU when allowed to get his hands on the WR at the line and press. He's not meant for every defense and may struggle if you ask him to play a lot of off coverage but you put him somewhere where he can press and be physical at the line, I think he's gonna thrive.

6. Sanders Commings - This is a guy I've just started to appreciate very recently but I'm not sure how big of a gap there is between him and Milliner. His speed, movement skills and natural athleticism are highly impressive for a CB as big as he is. Strong, physical player too. I don't think it's an insult that some are saying he should move to safety because he projects very well there though the value of a strong press CB trumps the value of a safety.

7. Tyrann Mathieu - Another corner. Maybe he's fooled of me but he seems like a strong-minded dude who has moved past his problems off the field. Some guys just have innate instincts and playmaking ability and he has that in spades. I like his potential in man coverage more than most. Even if he is only a nickel, he is going to be playing a ton of snaps and will be an impact player for whoever drafts him.

8. Jordan Hill - His tape vs. Wisconsin might be the best I've seen from a DT this year. You can't run outside zone at this guy. He's on the shortish side but his leverage, hand placement and his ability to shed are too good. He's got some juice as a pass rusher as well.

9. Da'Rick Rogers - A lot of WR's need to be in a certain system or situation in order to be productive and their ability to produce is dictated by these factors. Da'Rick is the one WR in this draft I feel can thrive just about anywhere.

10. Malliciah Goodman - Put on that LSU game and you'd think he was a 1st rounder. His arm length is absolutely ridiculous and he's strong so when he's on he's very hard to stop because tackles just can't get into his body. He's got great size and bends well around the corner. I'm as scared of Clemson players as anybody but those arms, with his strength and athleticism are tantalizing!

HM: Travis Kelce, DJ Hayden, David Bakhtiari

Last edited by TACKLE : 04-11-2013 at 05:07 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB
Matt Barkley

RB
Giovani Bernard
Joseph Randle

WR
Robert Woods

TE
Zach Ertz

DE
Ezekiel Ansah
Alex Okafor

LB
Jarvis Jones
Alec Ogletree

CB
Xavier Rhodes
Robert Alford
Tyrann Mathieu

Last edited by Jcn92 : 04-10-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is forgetting to add sam mcguffie to their lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Swope
Kyle Long
Robert Woods
Eddy Lacy
John Simon
Cooper Taylor
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D.J Fluker
Larry Warford
Brian Schwenke

What can I say I love the big boys.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deandre Hopkins
Markus Wheaton
Sheldon Richardson
Alec Ogletree
Xavier Rhodes
Shamarko Thomas
Robert Woods
Andre Ellington

Skill positions and flashy guys.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Ryan Aplin
RB: Eddie Lacy, Christine Michael, Zac Stacy (why do they all have girl names?)
FB: (none)
WR: Tavon Austin, Cordarrelle Patterson, Keenan Allen, Stedman Bailey, Markus Wheaton, Ryan Swope, Denard Robinson
TE: Vance McDonald
OT: Eric Fisher
OG: Jonathan Cooper, Larry Warford
C: (none)

DE: (none)
DT: Kawann Short
OLB: Gerald Hodges, Phillip Steward
ILB: (none)
CB: Desmond Trufant
S: (none)

So yeah, I think this year's wideout class is crazy deep.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guys:

QB - Jordan Rodgers - I just really like what I see out of Jordan. Knows the QB game, has the bloodlines, has athleticism. Never going to be an all star, but I think he's a starter down the line.

TE - Travis Kelce - In the mould of Witten/Heap etc, just a big, athletic TE that can block, (almost sneakily) knows how to get open and has the size/technique to monster guys in the run game.

WR - Stedman Bailey - production is off the charts. Not the fastest, or the biggest, but he has great hands, runs crisp routes and is physical. My favourite WR in this draft.

OG - Jonathan Cooper - a special talent at OG. V. good athleticism, v. good technique. Paved the way for Gio Bernard and I think he'll be a 10 year starter in the NFL.

DT - Jesse Williams - big, athletic NT. Not quite there yet as a pass rusher, but has the potential to be dominant in all phases. Very difficult to block in the run game. Another good NFL player in the making.

DE - Datone Jones - big, strong, technically sound DE. Possibly moves to UT on obvious passing downs. Only matched his potential as a senior, but if he brings it like he can he's a good NFL player.

DE - Quanterus Smith - probably inactive for 2013 after knee surgery, but another DE that just knows how to get to the passer. Definitely worth a flyer at some point, with the potential to be a good rusher in the NFL.

DE - Cornelius Washington - misused at Georgia. I think he's a 4-3 DE. Displays elite explosion with his hand in the ground. Another guy that, in the right situation, becomes a terror off the edge. Incredible athlete.

LB - Sio Moore - another good athlete. Plays with a mean, physical streak. Solid pass rusher too and fluid when dropping back into coverage. An every down LB in the NFL.

LB - DeVonte Holloman - a converted S. Still learning the position, but very instinctual and looks great dropping into coverage. Hands of a WR too. A sleeper, but one I think pans out.

CB - Tyrann Mathieu - baller. Nuff said. Don't care about the height, he'll create plenty of turnovers in the NFL.

CB - Logan Ryan - if I'm running a zone scheme he's near the top of my board. Big, physical CB that, if the play is in front of him, won't let you down.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zac Stacy is a short-stepper and is just so average. I don't understand the infatuation with him.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Zac Stacy is a short-stepper and is just so average. I don't understand the infatuation with him.
It's not so much that I think he's going to be a superstar as that he's way, way underrated. Scott's got him as the thirtieth-best running back in this class, and that's simply absurd. He's got all the numbers - he's got the measurables and he's go the stats, and he put up the stats as the focal point of a mediocre team playing against SEC competition. So that's what grabs my attention in the first place.

Combine results:

Height: 5083
Weight: 216
40 Yrd Dash: 4.53
20 Yrd Dash: 2.57
10 Yrd Dash: 1.56
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 27
Vertical Jump: 33
Broad Jump: 10'02"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.17
3-Cone Drill: 6.70

Those are prototypical numbers. There is no physical shortcoming there. And then you look at the stats:

2334 yards on 408 carries and 24 TDs over the last two years, and he's playing against the best defenses in college football. So he's got all the numbers.

Aside from the numbers, I think he runs hard and with functional strength, he breaks tackles, he has good vision and good balance. He's good at following his blockers and he hits creases hard and aggressively. He'll drag tacklers who don't get a good initial shot at him. He does everything you need a running back to do; he's a grinder. He's not the flashiest, I but he'll get it done.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zac Stacy to me, will be frank gore-esqe, and will surprise a lot of people, and I really hope my raiders can get him.

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote