Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

View Poll Results: The winner?
Cavs 9 52.94%
Clippers 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default YaYeaRB vs RoyHall#1

YaYeaRB - Clippers

PG - Deron Williams
SG - Richard Hamilton
SF - Carmelo Anthony
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Tyson Chandler

GM - Jerry Buss
Coach - Eddie Jordan
Rookie - Hasheem Thabeet
6th - Gerald Wallace

RoyHall#1
- Cavs

PG- Kirk Hinrich
SG- Allen Iverson
SF- Josh Howard
PF- Emeka Okafor
C- Shaq O'neal

6th- Jason Terry
ROOK- Al Horford
GM- Bryan Colangelo
Coach- Gregg Poppovich

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy's got a good team.. I think I might vote for him.. Naaaahh

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for you YAYeaRb... in your last matchup. I've got you beat in every spot that's not a starter and Iverson and Shaq are sure wins in the starting lineup so I'd say in individual head to head matchups I've got you beat 6-3.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I voted for you YAYeaRb... in your last matchup. I've got you beat in every spot that's not a starter and Iverson and Shaq are sure wins in the starting lineup so I'd say in individual head to head matchups I've got you beat 6-3.
Okay I gotta draw the line somewhere. IMO Deron Williams is performing better than Kirk Hinrich. You got me with Iverson. Carmelo would take Josh Howard to school, no offense. Dirk Nowitzki and Emeka Okafor.. TWO Totally different style PFs and two totally big headaches we gotta worry about, push. You got me with Shaq. You got me with Horford but my 6th is pretty good.

Old 04-04-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG - Deron Williams > Kirk Hinrich
SG - Richard Hamilton < Allen Iverson
SF - Carmelo Anthony > Josh Howard
PF - Dirk Nowitzki > Emeka Okafor
C - Tyson Chandler < Shaq
6th Man - Gerald Wallace < Jason Terry
Rookie - Hasheem Thabeet = Al Horford
GM - Jerry Buss << Bryan Colangelo
Coach - Eddie Jordan < Gregg Poppovich

had to go with the Cavs, better coaching and GM plus Terry is the best player on the Mavs not Dirk

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
PG - Deron Williams > Kirk Hinrich
SG - Richard Hamilton < Allen Iverson
SF - Carmelo Anthony > Josh Howard
PF - Dirk Nowitzki > Emeka Okafor
C - Tyson Chandler < Shaq
6th Man - Gerald Wallace < Jason Terry
Rookie - Hasheem Thabeet = Al Horford
GM - Jerry Buss << Bryan Colangelo
Coach - Eddie Jordan < Gregg Poppovich

had to go with the Cavs, better coaching and GM plus Terry is the best player on the Mavs not Dirk
Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Did you say what I think you said? The guy that has thrown Dallas on his back for most of his career up until now. As Far as versatility goes, thats why I picked Gerald Wallace

Old 04-05-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Okay I gotta draw the line somewhere. IMO Deron Williams is performing better than Kirk Hinrich. You got me with Iverson. Carmelo would take Josh Howard to school, no offense. Dirk Nowitzki and Emeka Okafor.. TWO Totally different style PFs and two totally big headaches we gotta worry about, push. You got me with Shaq. You got me with Horford but my 6th is pretty good.
You just echoed what I said about the starters. My only wins there are Shaq and AI. But my 6th man is better, my rookie is barely better IMO, and my coach and Gm are way better.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Tied it up!
Old 04-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cavs for sure.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Clippers. Tough one.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this was supposed to be for a couple of years, which devalues Shaq by a lot and AI by a good enough amount. So Clippers with ease.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

A couple of years? When was this said?
Old 04-07-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think pretty close to the beginning. I asked Mike what type of players we should grab, and he said guys that wouldn't retire in three years, so clearly it wasn't a one-year thing.
Old 04-07-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Alrite well, I can always keep Shaq around to shoot my technical free throws.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is a close one

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote