Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-24-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Final Nas 2 rounder

1. KC - Luke Joeckel - You never regret taking a 10 year starter at a premium position

2. Jax - Dion Jordan - Bradley wants to build on speed and defense. Geno wouldn't shock me either though. Don't see an LT here.

3. Oakland(trade to Miami for 12,42 and 77) - Eric Fisher - The perfect match. Miami has extra picks and needs an LT, Oakland has no obvious choice here and needs more picks.

4. Philly - Star Lotulei - They seroiusly need some beef up front and Star is a true difference maker.

5. Detroit - Lane Johnson - GOtta protect the franchise, I think they pull the trigger. There is depth at pass rushing DE in this draft and they don't value CB here.

6. Cleveland - Geno Smith - Too good of value to pass. They aren't sold on Weeden and I like Chud working with Smith.

7. Arizona - Chance Warmack - Best Ol available. They are even worse at OG than OT anyways.

8. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib - Probably a reach, but if he's their answer at QB, this is the last time we'll hear about it

9. NY Jets - Dee Milliner - About as ideal a Revis replacement as you could possibly find.

10. Tennessee - DJ Fluker - He'll start out at RG and probably replace Stewart at RT next year. They can't pay Stewart and Roos, plus Levitre.

11. San Diego(SD trades 11 and their 4th for 22 and 46) - Tavon Austin - The Rams want him badly and I think moving ahead of the Jets is a smart move to make sure you get him.

12. Oakland(via Miami) - Shariff Floyd - The board falls the right way and they get their guy at 12 who they might have taken at 3.

13. NY Jets(Via TB) - Ezekial Ansah - While he's talented, his rawness makes him slide a bit. Rex is the perfect coach to get the most out of him IMO.

14. Carolina - Sheldon Richardson - They badly need an impact player at DT and many like Richardson as high as the top 5 or 10.

15. New Orleans - Barkevious Mingo - This pick will most likely be the best pass rusher available. I like MIngo over the other available options here.

16. St.Louis - Alec Ogletree - I hear they really like him and they need some speed at LB. We know Fisher will take bad character guys too.

17. Pittsburgh - Jarvis Jones - I don't know if he'll work out, but Pittsburgh is the best place for him. They have a need as well.

18. Dallas - Jonathan Cooper - This should be a run it up to the podium pick. That interior OL has been awful for too long. Now cut Free for WInston.

19. NY Giants - DJ Hayden - A fast rising Cb with 4.3 speed and top notch ball skills, I think the Giants will be all over him if he's here.

20. Chicago - Tyler Eifert - They need offensive weapons. They did sign Bennett, but 2 TEs is all the rage and Eifert is tremendous value here.

21. Cincinatti - Kenny Vaccaro - Another run it up to the podium pick. They are big fans of his and a top S would really complete that defense, which is becoming special.

22. San Diego(via St.Louis) - Menelik Watson - They missed the first group of LTs, so they are happy to trade back, get another 2nd rounder and snag the next best LT.

23. Minnesota - Cordarelle Patterson - They won't have to trade up for him anymore, but I don't think they pass on 23. He has the talent to replace Percy if his head's on straight.

24. Indy - Tank Carradine - They need another pass rusher, Walden doesn't offer a ton there. Carradine is fast rising after his pro day.

25. Minnesota - Sylvester Williams - A disruptive DT like Williams is just what they need. He'll complement and then replace K.Williams.

26. GB - Datone Jones - Getting more pass rush out of their DL is one of their 2 biggest needs. I love Jones here.

27. Houston - Justin Hunter - They need a #2 next to Andre badly. Hunter has potential to be the #1 long term too if he works at it.

28. Denver (traded to Philly for 35,101 and 210) - EJ Manuel - I think they are waiting ready to pounce if he falls to this range. Great fit for Kelly and his offense. He can sit a year behind Vick. FOles then gets dealt.

29. New England - Deandre Hopkins - They need a WR and he fits their style well with his routes, hands and toughness.

30. Atlanta - Xavier Rhodes - THis pick almost has to be a corner and Rhodes is a great fit as he can matchup with guys like VJax,Colston and some of the other bigger WRs they'll face in the NFC.

31. San Francisco - Margus Hunt - They can afford to wait a little bit on his talent as he develops. Could be their J.SMith replacement eventually

32. Baltimore - Arthur Brown - They have a big hole at ILB now and ideally they'd fill it with someone with some speed and coverage ability. Brown does it all.

33. Jacksonville - Matt Barkley - I think they have to take a QB at some point in this draft and Barkley is nice value here.

34. San Francisco(via KC) - Matt Elam - They haven't replaced GOldson yet and Elam fits their hard hitting style.

35. Denver(via Philly) - Damontre Moore - They need a pass rusher to replace Dumervil and hopefully his boy Miller can help keep him on the right track off the field.

36. Detroit - Bjoern Werner - I've seen him mocked to Detroit in round 1, so they'd pounce on him here. THey need DEs who can rush the passer but also play the run a bit. They might see some KVB in him too.

37. Cincinatti(via Oakland) - Gio Bernard - I think he fits their need better than a guy like Lacy. He's been connected to Cincy a lot.

38. Arizona - Alex Okafor - Other than OL, pass rusher is their biggest hole. I really like Okafor. He'll play opposite another former Longhorn.

39. New York Jets - Zach Ertz - Other than Revis, Keller was their biggest loss this year. Ertz will be a nice security blanket for whoever plays QB for them. He can block too.

40. Tennessee - Desmond Trufant - They need another starting CB, as Verner is ideally a nickel IMO. Trufant has a 1st round grade from many, myself included.

41. Buffalo - Keenan Allen - On tape alone, he could be the highest rated WR in this class. Buffalo is happy to gamble on him here, as he'll fit nicely with NAssib's skillset.

42. Oakland(via Miami) - Jamar Taylor - Oakland needs talent at corner desperately

43. Tampa Bay(trades to Green Bay for 55,122 and 159) - Justin Pugh - GB loves versatile OLmen and Pugh is a 1st round caliber talent who can play any spot on the OL. I think they try him at LT first, but maybe C if not.

44. Carolina - DJ Swearinger - They tag the local kid to fill their huge hole at S. I think Swearinger is very underrated. He'll start for a long time in this league and make pro bowls.

45. San Diego - David Amerson - They lost both starting CBs this offseason and Amerson is arguably the most talented DB in the class on paper. His size,speed and ball skills are worth a dice roll here.

46. San Diego - Cornelius Washington - Another high end talent who didn't dominate in college. They hope that he was playing out of position and he can become a dominant pass rusher for them opposite Ingram.

47. Dallas - Eric REid - The first 2 picks almsot have to be G and S unless they fall in love with a DT prospect. Reid is easily the best S here.

48. Pittsburgh - Quinton Patton - They need a WR with a little size and ability to play outside to complement their current small but quick WR corps.

49. New York Giants - Kyle Long - The OL needs replenishing and Long can help just about anywhere. I think he's eventually a RT for them.

50. Chicago - Barrett Jones - They want to upgrade Garza and move him back to G or the bench. Jones' playing style and talent will be welcome in Chicago.

51. Washinton - Jonathan Cyprien - I imagine they are basically just sitting here and praying a top 5 S falls to them. Cyprien is a very nice get here, filling their biggest hole.

52. Minnesota - Manti Te'o - I'm sure they never thought he'd still be here, but if he is they will take him in a heartbeat

53. Cincinatti - Jonathan Hankins - They lost Pat Sims and they need another run stuffer next to Atkins and co.

54. Miami - Eddy Lacy - I'm not sold on D.Thomas, Lacy is a very nice value here and he complements Lamar Miller nicely.

55. Tampa Bay(via GB) - STedman Bailey - A smaller, speedier WR is the last piece that offense needs.

56. Seattle - Brandon Williams - They need some size and talent on that DL, as they are aging and losing guys there. THey seem like just the team to gamble on Williams' talent.

57. Houston - Landry Jones - I think they will select a QB early and I'm very high on JOnes. YOu can only go on with Schaub for so much longer. Plus the QB value in this class is so good

58. Denver - Jonathan Franklin - A lot of teams have him as their #1 back. I think he fits into a Peyton Manning lead offense better than a guy like Bell, or Lacy earlier.

59. New England - Jonathan Banks - I think they want one more CB. They tend to like them with some size and I hear they have spent a lot of time on Banks.

60. Atlanta - Kawann Short - They need more pass rush from their DT spot, Short is a steal here.

61. San Francisco - Vance Mcdonald - An extremely athletic TE who is getting more and more attention. He's a nice #2 TE in their offense.

62. Baltimore - Kevin Minter - Yah, they went Brown in round 1, but one Mcclain got arrested, the other is coming off injury and they lost 2 starting ILBs this offseason. Why not load up, they don't have many other holes anyways.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'm down with that.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could live with that pats draft

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gunna be hard for Miami to trade #42 when the Chiefs are about to get it for Albert!

*poke thebow*

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Keenan Allen in the 2nd round. Him and Stevie would be a legitimate duo out on the field.

Not going to acknowledge the first part.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like you Cinti picks BUT, last season they took Devon Stills and Brandon Thompson out of Clemson I believe and neither of them much saw the field due to the depth. Sims was allowed to leave to get these guys playing time. The kid from Clemson was a very tough run stopper and Stills can rotate between DE and DT so no need this early on for a DT. A CB would make alot more sense here or a LBer
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Ravens taking both Brown and Minter. Rolando McClain got in trouble again but I don't think he was ever viewed as any kind of answer at ILB and Jameel McClain is coming off of an injury but that still leaves Bynes and McClellan, two young LBs the team really likes. Depth isn't really an issue there they just need a bona fide starter. Hopefully it's a LB like Brown who has some range but they don't seem to be adverse to playing two MIKE types either.

S, LT, and WR are probably on the same level as ILB in terms of needs for Baltimore. Other than that they're pretty set but 4 big needs is more than we've seen in the recent past when the draft rolls around.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson and Franklin would be better than Jones and Patton. Patton has no business in haleys offense and he doesnt really have "size" hes about an inch and 10 pounds bigger than sanders and brown

that second round pick shoudl be franklin, possibly lemonier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Veteran

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not huge on Milliner to the Jets but honestly we can do worse with those 3 picks. Not bad.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
I like you Cinti picks BUT, last season they took Devon Stills and Brandon Thompson out of Clemson I believe and neither of them much saw the field due to the depth. Sims was allowed to leave to get these guys playing time. The kid from Clemson was a very tough run stopper and Stills can rotate between DE and DT so no need this early on for a DT. A CB would make alot more sense here or a LBer
GOod call here.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Patterson and Franklin would be better than Jones and Patton. Patton has no business in haleys offense and he doesnt really have "size" hes about an inch and 10 pounds bigger than sanders and brown

that second round pick shoudl be franklin, possibly lemonier
Patton isn't huge, but he's an outside. Great fit in Haley's west coast style though. No idea where you are coming from there. He wouldn't have fit as well in Arians' offense though.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson, Hunter Allen, Hopkins would all be better fits. Haley used and abused heath miller last year because he didnt have any size to work with and wallace didnt care. Haley drafted baldwin but has worked with TO, Fitz, Bolden, and Bowe...i believe hes looking for much bigger than what we have. Not saying patton couldnt be their guy, cause they could go with him or woods but if patterson is there i believe they take him. Patterson will be able to run the go the slant, and the screen from day one and thats all he needs to do aside from run down field when ben does 3 spin moves.

His route running issues and his dumbness is not a big issue in haleys short to intermediate offense that is reliant on ben (whether haley likes it or not) extending the play.

Also, just not a big fan of patton

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Yah, all those guys were gone in the 2nd and I think they go D in round 1, but we will have to see I guess. They should try to trade a late rounder for Baldwin.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great sf mock! Still not sure if we go TE second round possible just not sure.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeBrown133
Rookie

BuckeyeBrown133 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That's not good value for Geno Smith. Not by any means.
BuckeyeBrown133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Te'o won't fall that far, holmes.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hankins is a awful pick. They just drafted Devon Still and Brandon Thompson in the 2nd and 3rd. No need for them to take a DT high.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn it, if Manuel is an Eagle...**** is going to hit the fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:54 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Love Keenan Allen in the 2nd round. Him and Stevie would be a legitimate duo out on the field.

Not going to acknowledge the first part.
We had a first round selection in this mock draft?
All I saw was Allen at 41, which was a GREAT pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Carradiney goodness.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
Yah, all those guys were gone in the 2nd and I think they go D in round 1, but we will have to see I guess. They should try to trade a late rounder for Baldwin.
ive said this a lot, a 6th rounder for baldwin would be awesome

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo would make me very happy.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastic. I'm not sure Te'o falls that far but if we end up with him I hope its with our 2nd and not 23 or 25.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote