Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2006, 03:10 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Blondes or Brunettes?

Me and my friend were just arguing over this yesterday, I say brunettes, there is just something about bright blonde hair that I don't like. However, dirty blonde (such as my hair) is my ultimate, but what does it for you guys?

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:17 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

I love dirty blondes but true blondes are fine as well. Thus i voted blonde.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

do I really have to choose

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

dx13579 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brunettes...All the cool girls have brown hair, i.e. me... 8)
dx13579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:21 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx13579
frankly as tobz said picking isn't fair but personally i have a weakness for the dirty blonde look.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:24 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
frankly as tobz said picking isn't fair but personally i have a weakness for the dirty blonde look.
Your preference...You know how cool I am...and Duckseason likes brunettes, so that's all that matters to me... :P
Old 07-02-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Your preference...You know how cool I am...and Duckseason likes brunettes, so that's all that matters to me... :P
Yeah he really loves me long brown hair. And my hair's longer than your so i win. 8)
Old 07-02-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Blondes or Brunettes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9
Me and my friend were just arguing over this yesterday, I say brunettes, there is just something about bright blonde hair that I don't like. However, dirty blonde (such as my hair) is my ultimate, but what does it for you guys?
exactly the same as me. I love brown hair (especially when it is long and straight) but I do have a weakness for dirty blonde hari. True blond hurts my eyes. I voted Brunettes

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i voted t3h blondez0rz

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Steelcurtain1970
Rookie

Steelcurtain1970 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brunettes any day

Made by stephenson86
Steelcurtain1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought about this. My question is this:

Is the question like if every hair color was walking down the street, which one is likely to turn your head?

Or is it, according to the hottest girl of each hair color according to your preferences and which color do you choose?

For the first question, I'd pick brunette. Probably go brunette, blond, red head.

But, for the second, I'd pick a red head myself, nothing beats a really smoking red head. then blond, brunette.

Puts me in a pickle for the poll...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but u can make blondes do alot of things. :D
dx13579
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

And sorry CGF, Duckseason told me that he doesn't like your dirty, long hippie hair...So, I win 8)
Old 07-02-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

so is the question if you kid pick your girls next hair color what would it be? If so i'd go drity blonde, red head, then a tie between natural blonde and brunette slightly beating out bleach blondes.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink

I love women, so i could really care less.

If the hair looks good on the person then it is all right with me. Just fine.

I also like that butch lesbian look. That really turns me on.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The only hair color I dont like is red. No me gusta redheads.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

And sorry CGF, Duckseason told me that he doesn't like your dirty, long hippie hair...So, I win 8)
Oh it is on bttch, it is on like donkey kong :evil:
Old 07-02-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

i voted brunette's cuz of dx . i love a smokin brunette.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

Oh it is on bttch, it is on like donkey kong :evil:
Bring it on...yuppie European hippie...I ain't scared of you... :twisted:
Old 07-02-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like blondes, unless they're really hot.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
dx13579
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

Of course you did...Brunettes are better than blondes, it's a fact...
Old 07-02-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

Of course you did...Brunettes are better than blondes, it's a fact...
true true, although i don't mind dirty blondes either, does blac hair count as brunette?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-02-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

Wait a sec, did dx post a pic and I missed it? Or are you just randumbly flirting with some strange girl on an online forum?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i love brunette's too
I know you do...

Wait a sec, did dx post a pic and I missed it? Or are you just randumbly flirting with some strange girl on an online forum?
the first one, you missed it.

Edit-i like how you put ran dumb ly. lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: