Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-24-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Lotulelei.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I wish the Jets trade #13 to San Fran for 31 and 34.
Um hell no! Won't ever happen . We sure as heck are not moving into the teens. What ya smoking?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Um hell no! Won't ever happen . We sure as heck are not moving into the teens. What ya smoking?
Its been rumored that SF wants to move up.

They have 13 picks and not a lot of roster spots.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its been rumored that SF wants to move up.

They have 13 picks and not a lot of roster spots.
It's been Rumored all freaking draft season. We have never moved up in the first ever or at least the last for few drafts. Just because we got all of them picks doesn't mean we will or we won't. Plus I doubt we move up that far to number 8 . Just an insane amount to get a wide out that isn't our biggest need until at least a 4th maybe 5th after a TE.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's been Rumored all freaking draft season. We have never moved up in the first ever or at least the last for few drafts. Just because we got all of them picks doesn't mean we will or we won't. Plus I doubt we move up that far to number 8 . Just an insane amount to get a wide out that isn't our biggest need until at least a 4th maybe 5th after a TE.
It's trading up to #13 first off, not 8. Another example of your poor English.

Second off, it's a "make a wish" thread. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like Green Bay to trade out of the first round picking up an extra 2nd and 3rd.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
The Packers would be lucky to get a pick close to #190 for A.J. Hawk.
He was the #5 overall pick, taken ahead of Vernon Davis & Haloti Ngata.
By Theodore Thompson. Ted. Teddy Ballgame.

Surely you jest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like Green Bay to trade out of the first round picking up an extra 2nd and 3rd.
Me too.
Except.
I basically ignore the wife & lil kids for 4 hours tomorrow night.... then... we trade out & call it a night.
That will be great.

Maybe Belichick will do Thompson another trade favor like 2006 & 2009.
He's due.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 04-24-2013 at 10:32 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
He was the #5 overall pick, taken ahead of Vernon Davis & Haloti Ngata.
By Theodore Thompson. Ted. Teddy Ballgame.

Surely you jest.

Me too.
Except.
I basically ignore the wife & lil kids for 4 hours tomorrow night.... then... we trade out & call it a night.
That will be great.

Maybe Belichick will do Thompson another trade favor like 2006 & 2009.
He's due.
Where he was drafted has absolutely no bearing on his value. At his very best Hawk was an average linebacker.

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's trading up to #13 first off, not 8. Another example of your poor English.

Second off, it's a "make a wish" thread. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
You all fail. If you want to complain about English, it is rumoured! I love adding the u instead of the plain o. Oh except that s instead of z stuff, I will never rationalize that because rationalise is not rational...

For the Pats, I am in a sort of a weird spot as of wish lists. We clamoured (see what i did there :) ) for DE, but the Chandler Jones trade up solved that.

I am good with trade ups/downs/moving around. I just want at least two of our picks to be in the first three rounds and be a WR DE/DT CB I like. Not exactly the craziest wish.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When did he say you would be moving up to 8? So now you're struggling to read as much as you struggle to speak?

Boy, are we in for some doozies now.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
When did he say you would be moving up to 8? So now you're struggling to read as much as you struggle to speak?

Boy, are we in for some doozies now.

Hurricanes25 suggested his Jets trade number 13 for sf 31 etc on the first page and it went from there. Also a few of the mocks are having us trading with Buffalo at number 8 as well.