Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
I don't remember what people thought of Colin Kaepernick a few years ago. What was the consensus on him?
Great Leader, had some questions on how he would translate to the nfl and abotu his accuracy and throwing motion.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota did work last night. Got Patterson in good spot too, but seriously Patterson needs to work on his hands.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't remember what people thought of Colin Kaepernick a few years ago. What was the consensus on him?
a great physical toolset to work with (like exceptional both in armstrength and athletisism) but a huge huge project. no experience with the reads of a pro offense, questions whether his skills would translate. that being said he was a leader and played best under pressure

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

referring from a previous post...

I doubt Mallett gets traded today. But if I were any of these teams, I would gladly give up a second instead of drafting a Nassib, Barkley, Wilson, etc.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
McD
Rookie

McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hindsight is a great thing to have. Right now nobody knows how Manuel or Smith will do with their new respective teams. What kind of offense to they run, will they cater to his strengths, does he have passing weapons on O, does his team have a strong running game, will his D be great to mitigate the pressure to carry a team???

Lets see how they're used and then judge from there shall we?
McD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McD View Post
Hindsight is a great thing to have. Right now nobody knows how Manuel or Smith will do with their new respective teams. What kind of offense to they run, will they cater to his strengths, does he have passing weapons on O, does his team have a strong running game, will his D be great to mitigate the pressure to carry a team???

Lets see how they're used and then judge from there shall we?
No, I laughed at the Manuel pick and I predicted he'll be a bust, so now I have to forever root against him so I can bring my "victory" up in conversations over the internet.

- 99% of this board
Old 04-26-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't get me wrong Kaep is a very talented young QB, but lets not act like playing on the most talented team in football hasn't helped him out a bit here.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
No, I laughed at the Manuel pick and I predicted he'll be a bust, so now I have to forever root against him so I can bring my "victory" up in conversations over the internet.

- 99% of this board
Hmm, I actually quite like Manuel, even though I thought the pick was really bad. I won't be rooting against him. The Bills are one of the teams I always want to do well, outside of the Packers.

I think he COULD become a franchise QB, but if we're predicting that people will always reach there potential, there are a lot of guys that could go in the first round. I doubt EJ ever does become that franchise guy and there were at least 3 QB's I would've taken over him, which is why I personally didn't like it.

At least they have hope and at least they managed to get an extra second out of #8. There are still some good players they can get in the second round that would make up for it if EJ doesn't pan out.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He could really move and throw on the run. Had a rocket for an arm but everything he threw was flat with no loft or second speed. He was very raw. He was lucky to get to sit a year and let the team's coaches work on his flaws, it is amazing how well that can work if a player is responsive.

Rodgers completely changed his throwing motion while being coached up for 2 years behind Favre, it is doubtful that if he had been forced to start right away, he wouldn't be nearly as effective as he is today.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The draft decided how good this QB crop is with only one going at #16, which is pretty high for a successful QB.
THis is the worst crop of QB's in 25 years and anybody predicting any success for any of them is just way off in dreamland.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
referring from a previous post...

I doubt Mallett gets traded today. But if I were any of these teams, I would gladly give up a second instead of drafting a Nassib, Barkley, Wilson, etc.
I'm honestly surprised the Bills would rather give up a first for dumb EJ than give up a 3rd for Mallet or maybe a second. Maybe the Patriots are scared of Mallet and won't trade him in division.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Biggest loser(s) for me were the Bears and Cowboys.
I think Kyle Long will be a player for a long time, good bloodlines, etc. Although a "reach" according to us, I think it's a good pick.
The pick by the Bills could be disasterous though, as well as of course what Dallas did.
Those guys both would have been around for maybe 2 more rounds, for sure 1 more round... super reaches. Plus Manuel is Terrell Pryor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Great value for sf to trade up to 18 and only giving up 31 and a 3rd rounder to get Eric Reid.

Vikings when really? They gave up a ton of picks to swap with NE. Much less then Sf had too.
Eric Reid probably would have been there at 31.
And the Vikings just got 3 studs..... so what they gave up a 2, 3 and 4. You go back 5 years and find any team who came away with 3 guys that studly..... plus they still have some picks left.
They hit the jackpot, trifecta.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Day 2

Winners

Ravens - Brown and Williams were both steals and their defense gets a lot better.

Giants - Hankins and Moore massively improves their defensive line depth and rotation.

Jets - Getting a potential franchise QB in the mid second round is perfect.

Raiders - Watson and Moore give them starters at 2 positions.

49ers - Lemonier and Tank. Their pass rush is gonna be crazy. Both great players.

Titans - Loved the potential of all of their picks. Huge fan of Hunter and Blidi.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Plus Manuel is Terrell Pryor.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-26-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons with two first round caliber corners. Leggo.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Falcons with two first round caliber corners. Leggo.
The key is they get to learn from Asante as well.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Really? I would think the key would be to practice against White, Jones, and Gonzalez. Asante Samuel, though?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lets hope this works out greatly b/c they will be covering for a long time with no pass rush...Trade the house for Clowney next year, idgaf what it costs.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's all key. It's perfect.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Really? I would think the key would be to practice against White, Jones, and Gonzalez. Asante Samuel, though?
Asante is a hard worker and knows how to play in multiple systems. He is a good mentor to learn from.

Covering White and Jones in practice doesn't hurt.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Asante is a hard worker and knows how to play in multiple systems. He is a good mentor to learn from.

Covering White and Jones in practice doesn't hurt.
Very true, I love both players, esp Trufant, just not a good spot for us to land a DE to make an impact. Apparently we were not high on Okafor whom I like a lot.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

WOW. After the conclusion of the 2nd and 3rd rounds, I have to go with ...

The Giants and the Ravens. They absolutely KILLED the second day.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
WOW. After the conclusion of the 2nd and 3rd rounds, I have to go with ...

The Giants and the Ravens. They absolutely KILLED the second day.
gotta think the Niners with Reid, Escobar and Carradine shored up some areas.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens reload better than anyone in the league. Kruger goes bring in Elvis, lose Reed draft Elam, Lewis walks bring in Brown.

Not saying this defense is going to be better... but it will be more explosive.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
gotta think the Niners with Reid, Escobar and Carradine shored up some areas.
Eric Reid was a reach, and probably not even the best safety in this class. I like Elam, Cyprien, Vaccaro and even guys like Phillip Thomas over Reid.

Escobar was maybe like the 4th or 5th best TE in this class. If you aren't getting Ertz or Eifert or even Kelce, I just wouldn't go with a TE higher than the 4th round.

Carradine is a nice player with lots of talent, but there are those injury concerns. I probably would have gone in a different direction like Margus Hunt or Kawann Short or Brandon Williams.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote