Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-27-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That thread existed, yes.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a Hankins fan. Most Giant fans like that pick a lot more than I do. I think spending a 2nd round draft pick on a 2 down run stuffer who offers no pass rush ability is a terrible investment. You don't invest high on 1 dimensional run stuffers. They're not valuable enough to warrant a 2nd round pick.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the creeping suspicion that LinJo may be pricing himself out of being a long term solution for us, and he's the only massive run stuffer we have. I'm not thrilled with the pick, it's my least favorite of our first 3, but with the OLs out west that we're gunna need to push around come playoff time. I'm fine with adding serious beef with premium picks.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Slow down on the Arthur Brown hype. He was a small LB in college, he's going to be a small LB in the pros. Nice player, future starter but he won't ever IMO dominate on the NFL level. He's a run and chase guy I don't see ever being much of a factor against the run.

Ogletree>>>>>Brown.

Damontre Moore will probably ball out for the Giants and make the loss of Osi on non-issue.
It's not like his the same size as the 3 best 3-4 ILBs in the league, oh wait he is.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks really good for the Ravens right now. They just get so much talent in every round. That draft class looks amazing.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
It's not like his the same size as the 3 best 3-4 ILBs in the league, oh wait he is.

Patrick Willis. Navorro Bowman. Arthur Brown.

One of these names doesn't belong.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Patrick Willis. Navorro Bowman. Arthur Brown.

One of these names doesn't belong.
Oh that last one will though. Brown is a stud. In the right system, he is a All-Pro waiting to happen. Not sure about his fit in a 3-4, then again I had that same concern with Willis.

And I love the ppl hating on the Reid pick. You'll be hating that pick 2 years from now as well....
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Eric Reid pick for the 49ers and wouldn't be surprised if he ends up starting as rookie for SF.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I still think Ozzie is the best GM in football, but his drafts haven't been that great. He's made some great picks for sure, but he's had his fair share of misses. Jimmy Smith, Sergio Kindle, and Terrance Cody were all wasted picks and he's had very little success after the 3rd round.
See, to me those were still all good picks. Nobody is going to get it right every year top to bottom. Steelers, Pats, even Baalke may possibly have a bust in Jenkins last year in the 1st. But it always seems Ozzie gets great value on players who fit perfectly. I hardly see them reach on a player, or get someone with a questionable fit. I loved all 3 of those guys as prospects, hard to fault him there.

I also think it's odd/funny how all the NFC West teams are going to the SEC well on defense. They are getting all the top notch athletes who have gone through a SEC program and faced that competition then bring them along slowly.

Letting Tharold Simon fall that far and then going to the Seahawks? Really? Who is going to be surprised when that pick pans out? He was projected as a 1st rounder at one point, is long as hell at 6'2, and is playing in a scheme that is going to highlight all of his strengths and let him do what he does best and that's be physical. Look at the Safeties he has behind him and the front 7 in front of him, these teams in the NFCW have a strong foundation in place and it makes picking in those middle rounds like stealing almost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Slow down on the Arthur Brown hype. He was a small LB in college, he's going to be a small LB in the pros. Nice player, future starter but he won't ever IMO dominate on the NFL level. He's a run and chase guy I don't see ever being much of a factor against the run.

Ogletree>>>>>Brown.

Damontre Moore will probably ball out for the Giants and make the loss of Osi on non-issue.
Lavonte David anyone?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say this: The Niners nailed it. They know they don't need to invest much into that secondary. They like their safeties and it showed how important Goldson was to them. They just couldn't afford him long term with Kap, Crabtree's contracts coming up soon. They also gave themselves insurance behind Smith and Brooks in Lemonier and Carradine.

Also, love the Patton pick as well. He'll develop nicely in the 2/3 WR role.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

being a panthers fan, i wish our scouting dep. was anything close to the ravens or giants. i heard they(panthers) have the smallest in the league.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's pretty clear by now who the really good GMs on draft day are: Newsome, Reese, Thompson, Colbert, Baalke.

There's a couple of people looking to get in the club (Schneider, possibly?) but those five always do exceptional on draft day.

Honestly of the "five really good GMs drafting well" drafts I think I like the Giants draft the least (as they drafted a handful of players I didn't like much.)
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
It's pretty clear by now who the really good GMs on draft day are: Newsome, Reese, Thompson, Colbert, Baalke.

There's a couple of people looking to get in the club (Schneider, possibly?) but those five always do exceptional on draft day.

Honestly of the "five really good GMs drafting well" drafts I think I like the Giants draft the least (as they drafted a handful of players I didn't like much.)
Lot of guys right behind those top 5/6, in that next tier. Rick Smith, John Elway, Les Snead, Thomas Dimitroff, even Mike Brown. Rick Spielman seems to be doing very well nowadays too.

I think Reggie McKenzie is a future sleeper candidate too.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Schneider, Snead and Dmitroff need in that group.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like the Eric Reid pick for the 49ers and wouldn't be surprised if he ends up starting as rookie for SF.
I like the Reid pick a lot. I still think he likely could have been there had they not traded up, but I understand them not wanting to take the chance on waiting. I was surprised by the 49ers fan reaction to the pick and not being fully behind it. Eric Reid will fit their D perfectly imo.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm curious what your gripes about the Giants draft, as I'm loving it as a fan. We got that beef we needed to make sure we're the team doing the pushing around.

BK

Quote:
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

I don't know why everyone loves Baalke/the 49ers in this draft. The only good pick they made was the Carradine pick. That's it.

Not even close to the level of awesome that were the Ravens and Giants drafts.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the fact acheten is pimping the giants draft terrifies me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm curious what your gripes about the Giants draft, as I'm loving it as a fan. We got that beef we needed to make sure we're the team doing the pushing around.
I just don't like Pugh and Moore as prospects, and definitely not where the Giants took them (had a second round grade on Pugh, as a left guard, and a sixth round grade on Moore, as a situational pass rusher/potential DT conversion project.) Hankins was a good value as was Nassib, but none of the other guys do much for me.

For all I know, Pugh and Moore are hall of famers in waiting, but some guys just aren't your guys, you know?

It's not a terrible draft, but it's like a C+/B- for me. Just "ok".

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 04-28-2013 at 05:27 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't know why everyone loves Baalke/the 49ers in this draft. The only good pick they made was the Carradine pick. That's it.

Not even close to the level of awesome that were the Ravens and Giants drafts.
Dude if you look at the team Baalke has put together over the last few years I wouldn't question his philosophy. The Niners are not only a complete team but they're depth is pretty good and good quality.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Impressive names, but I'm not sure that will end up being a great draft.

San Diego got a right tackle who can't pass protect, a two-down linebacker who can't cover, and a wide receiver with knee, ankle, and possible drug concerns.
Impressive names for sure. I liked how he addressed his needs and was aggressive in getting Te'o. Whether or not they'll be good picks is to be seen. They were solid value picks, no real reaches. They needed to address that offense to get it back to a position where Rivers can succeed. Protecting him and getting him a WR is crucial. Individually, the players will have to deliver.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I like the Reid pick a lot. I still think he likely could have been there had they not traded up, but I understand them not wanting to take the chance on waiting. I was surprised by the 49ers fan reaction to the pick and not being fully behind it. Eric Reid will fit their D perfectly imo.
That's the thing. The media darlings projected Reid to be there in round 2. We don't know what every other team was thinking.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Letting Tharold Simon fall that far and then going to the Seahawks? Really? Who is going to be surprised when that pick pans out? He was projected as a 1st rounder at one point, is long as hell at 6'2, and is playing in a scheme that is going to highlight all of his strengths and let him do what he does best and that's be physical. Look at the Safeties he has behind him and the front 7 in front of him, these teams in the NFCW have a strong foundation in place and it makes picking in those middle rounds like stealing almost.
this. easily one of my favorite picks of the entire draft.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
the fact acheten is pimping the giants draft terrifies me
Me too. I'm actually expecting this to be our worst draft class now.