Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Winners / Losers

I know its early, but who are your winners and losers of the draft so far?

In the first round, winners have to be the Vikings. Get two immediate starters on defense with great value, and a potential stud in the long run with Patterson.

One loser, to me, has to be the Jets.... first you missed on Tavon, but then you draft Sheldon Richardson... please tell me where the fit is???

Discuss...

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a fan of the pick. But the Titans got who many consider the best player in the draft, so I guess yay for us?

The truth will come out in the 2nd round, I hate judging drafts too early.

Right now, I'd say the biggest loser is the Dolphins. Traded up for a guy I'm just not a big fan of, maybe they'll run more of a hybrid and he'll fit fine. But right now it just seems a little too much.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biggest winner for me is the Panthers. Star is a perfect fit and getting him at 14 was great.

Biggest loser(s) for me were the Bears and Cowboys.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great value for sf to trade up to 18 and only giving up 31 and a 3rd rounder to get Eric Reid.

Vikings when really? They gave up a ton of picks to swap with NE. Much less then Sf had too.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Great value for sf to trade up to 18 and only giving up 31 and a 3rd rounder to get Eric Reid.

Vikings when really? They gave up a ton of picks to swap with NE. Much less then Sf had too.
Eric Reid was kind of a reach.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post

It was worth it when you give up a bunch for a guy who has the potential to be an All Pro...

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winners:

Patriots - Picked up a ton of picks. Much better deal than the Cowboys got and with a much lower selection.

Vikings - Made 3 great picks. If they don't add anyone else in the draft, I'd still give them an A.

Saints - NO MORE ROMAN HARPER THANK YOU BABY JESUS.

Loser:

Cowboys - Who?
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also really like Star to Carolina.

Like I said in another thread, if the Vikings can hit on two of their three first round picks then their draft is off to a fantastic start. They have five picks left, so they should be able to find one more starter somewhere in day 3.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winners
1. Lions (Ansah): Next to Suh and Fairley that is a scary DLine.
2. Panthers (Star): Great value and fills a big need.
3. Falcons (Trufant): Being aggressive again and I love Trufant.
4. Vikings (Floyd): Steal at 23.
5. Packers (Datone): Said before the draft he would be DPOY. So happy.

Losers
1. Cardinals (Cooper): Did you just pick an OG #7?
2. Titans (Warmack): Too high for a guard and they could've traded back and picked Geno, lol.
3. Saints (Vaccaro): I don't like him at all.
4. Bills (Manuel): Hahahahahaha!
5. Cowboys (Frederick): So many good players available and you take a center?

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-26-2013 at 01:26 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Trivium
Rookie

Trivium hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Winners:

Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots

Losers:

Buffalo Bills
Dallas Cowboys
Chicago Bears
Trivium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Cooper is the best OG/OC prospect I've ever seen. He's a guy that allows you to introduce new plays into your playbook, which is something you can't often say about interior linemen. I understand the argument about positional value and I generally agree, but I think Cooper is the exception. I can't hate on Arizona for that pick.

I do think Warmack was drafted too high.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:19 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

Losers
2. Titans (Warmack): Too high for a guard and they could've traded back and picked Geno, lol.
Geno..Why would we do that? I mean he could still be there for us in the second. We just picked Locker two years ago and only have like 10 games to go on. Has he been a world beater? No not even close, but lets get a better sample size before moving on. Plus....you see that stomach of Warmack. That man just gets it.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons are the winners IMO.

I don't understand the hate for Frederick. He played out of position this past year and is an excellent guard prospect.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Geno..Why would we do that? I mean he could still be there for us in the second. We just picked Locker two years ago and only have like 10 games to go on. Has he been a world beater? No not even close, but lets get a better sample size before moving on. Plus....you see that stomach of Warmack. That man just gets it.
Jake Locker sucks.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Losers, the Buffalo Bills, The Dallas Cowboys and the Detroit Lions.

Winners, Minnesota, Oakland and San Fran.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Falcons are the winners IMO.

I don't understand the hate for Frederick. He played out of position this past year and is an excellent guard prospect.
Yeah, but the Cowboys needed a RT and an OC??????
Old 04-26-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, I don't know then. I didn't know they were set a guard.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Winners
1. Lions (Ansah): Next to Suh and Fairley that is a scary DLine.
2. Panthers (Star): Great value and fills a big need.
3. Falcons (Trufant): Being aggressive again and I love Trufant.
4. Vikings (Floyd): Steal at 23.
5. Packers (Jones): Said before the draft he would be DPOY. So happy.

Losers
3. Saints (Vaccaro): I don't like him at all.
4. Bills (Manuel): Hahahahahaha!
It's funny that you knock teams for taking OG's. Top OG's are making 7.5 - 9 million as free agents. Both the Cards and Titans now have stud OG's locked in for at least 3 years at under 3 million. Plus what if Cooper becomes a 6 time pro bowler and Warmack a 4 time pro bowler? Were they bad picks then?

The reason OG's stopped going in the first round was because of the crazy MONEY being paid to top 10 picks. With the CBA taking care of that it's a new day in the draft process. You're just late in the new way of thinking.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
[b]

Losers
In a normal draft I think you could have argued that these two were taken too high, but people have projected them high for months. It's not like they were surprises. I think people all of a sudden started knocking Warmack because he was considered the best Guard and had no where to go but down.

As for Frederick, I think I'm one of the few that wasn't surprised. Many scouts loved him, saying he was better than DeCastro and Zietler, and twice the player Peter Konz was/is
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Oh, I don't know then. I didn't know they were set a guard.
They aren't. Bernadeau or whoever their RG is no good, so Frederick could play there or C
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jake Locker sucks.
No player has ever improved after their first year of starting. But please ignore the rest of what I said again. But yes, the coaching staff that drafted him are going to give on him just like that.

When they are gone, yes QB is an option, but right now unrealistic.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:32 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I still like Locker, the guy played injured most of last season that most QBs not named Favre wouldn't have played.

I think getting an offensive line, and getting away from Palmer will do wonders for him
Old 04-26-2013, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Titans are going with Levitre and Warmack over two guys who should be working at Costco. Major improvement.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Yeah, but the Cowboys needed a RT and an OC??????
Cowboys didn't need a Guard? Huh? I was praying for Cooper/Warmack. There wasn't a position on the line other than LT that we didn't need. You know that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winners- Vikings, Rams, Panthers, and Patriots

Losers- NYJ, Bills, Bears, and Cowboys

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote