Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-02-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Schwenke?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Now, Quinton Patton? I have no earthly idea now he lasted 5 rounds. Someone school us.
I have it on pretty good authority that he really turned off a lot of front office guys with his mouth. There were concerns that his confidence transcended what is normal and healthy, and that he might be a bit of a PITA if he wasn't the #1 guy. One scout I heard from said something to the effect "A little too much Chad Johnson, a lot too much Ochocinco."
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I have it on pretty good authority that he really turned off a lot of front office guys with his mouth. There were concerns that his confidence transcended what is normal and healthy, and that he might be a bit of a PITA if he wasn't the #1 guy. One scout I heard from said something to the effect "A little too much Chad Johnson, a lot too much Ochocinco."
Perhaps true. It's nice to know that the 49ers already had to tell him to relax. Of course that was because he purchased his own flight and rented his own car in an attempt to join the 49ers' "football-school" workouts.

Coach Harbaugh had to tell him to go back because the NFL didn't permit him to be with the team yet.

:)
Old 05-02-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Jefferson?

I know he had an ankle problem, but do go completely undrafted? I don't understand it.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Barkley didn't have anywhere near the attitude USC QB's have had in the past. He's almost the complete opposite in that regard compared to Leinart and Sanchez so...Idk where you're getting that. If you're going to hate on anything about Matt Barkley his attitude, character, and work ethic should be the last things.

and Barrett went in the 4th.
Mayock said it live on TV.

And I don't know who I was thinking of when I said Jones. I had him in the 3-5 range and that's where he went.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Mayock said it live on TV.

And I don't know who I was thinking of when I said Jones. I had him in the 3-5 range and that's where he went.
Oh yep that makes it true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Oh yep that makes it true.
I didn't say it made it true. It however does make it a view that some teams in the league held, which is why he fell.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Tony Jefferson?

I know he had an ankle problem, but do go completely undrafted? I don't understand it.
If you're a medical fail, you're off the board. Once you're off the board, you're not going back on it once the draft has begun.

Some teams do a "yes/no" medical grading something, some teams do a grading system (1-4, with 1s being perfectly healthy, and 4s being guys you don't draft.) But once you've failed on the medical, they're not going to throw you back on the board in round 7.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
foozball
Veteran

foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.

Kevin Reddick? Completely undrafted? Solid workouts and production.
foozball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foozball View Post
Kevin Reddick? Completely undrafted? Solid workouts and production.
Had to be a medical issue that we don't know about.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da'Rick Rogers

I know he has character concerns, but he had some great workouts and production. I just don't see how he went undrafted.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still waiting to find out why Jordan Poyer lasted until the 7th. For much of the season I thought he was the 2nd best corner in the Pac 12 after Trufant.

Yeah his 40 time was just okay(4.54) but IMO he never really looked slow on tape.
Eagles got a major steal in Poyer, who at worst will be a great nickel corner in the NFL, however I think he's capable of starting.

Poyer's freefall was the biggest headscratcher.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I'm still waiting to find out why Jordan Poyer lasted until the 7th. For much of the season I thought he was the 2nd best corner in the Pac 12 after Trufant.

Yeah his 40 time was just okay(4.54) but IMO he never really looked slow on tape.
Eagles got a major steal in Poyer, who at worst will be a great nickel corner in the NFL, however I think he's capable of starting.

I believe teams are convinced he can't cover downfield. He looks like he has to labor just to run with guys. However, this does not explain why he went undrafted. Has to be something else.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

I assumed with Poyer it was character related. He ran a poor 40 time at the Combine - but that didn't stop the Pats taking Logan Ryan in round 3 - so there has to be something more.

I did wonder after his pro day - he elected not to run the 40 again and surely you would want to improve on it - especially at the CB position? I wondered if maybe he just couldn't be bothered?? There was an arrest as well, but again that didn't stop others going much higher - so trying to work out why and I figured work ethic/character. If anyone knows the guy and can say otherwise then would love to get any insight - just seemed crazy he went in the 7th after such a good Senior Bowl week.

Give me a choice of Ryan or Poyer from tape and I'd take Poyer easily.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Da'Rick Rogers

I know he has character concerns, but he had some great workouts and production. I just don't see how he went undrafted.
Pure talent wise he's better than most of the WR's in this class - so to go undrafted he must have been a train wreck off the field. It's weird that others with character concerns went high, yet no one would even touch Rogers in the later rounds - surely risk met reward somewhere on day three?
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
Pure talent wise he's better than most of the WR's in this class - so to go undrafted he must have been a train wreck off the field. It's weird that others with character concerns went high, yet no one would even touch Rogers in the later rounds - surely risk met reward somewhere on day three?
I was shaking my head and saying this to myself throughout day-3. He must really be something special.

I do remember on "Gamebreakers" him saying how he couldn't wait to be the best-dressed player in the League. No mention of his hope to be the best WR in the League.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Da'Rick Rogers

someone here posted his interviews must have gone like this

thats all i see when i think of him now