Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-30-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bridgewater is a better pro prospect coming out of college than RG3 was. He's not the pure athlete Robert is, but his QB skills are much further advanced.

Bridgewater's physical tools are more in line with Geno Smith, everything else about Teddy IMO is off the charts.

RG3 was @223# at the combine and I doubt Bridgewater is ever that big at any point in his pro career. But like others have said, he doesn't need to be.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston is totally desperate at QB and really have no option but to take some risk with their pick. Give them a legit QB, and you have potentially a top NFL team. I don't know 100% if they consider Bridgewater that guy but they will take the top QB on their draft board, and prior to the post season, Bridgewater is leading that pack.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would trade Matt Ryan for Teddy with no hesitation.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Bridgewater is a better pro prospect coming out of college than RG3 was. He's not the pure athlete Robert is, but his QB skills are much further advanced.

Bridgewater's physical tools are more in line with Geno Smith, everything else about Teddy IMO is off the charts.

RG3 was @223# at the combine and I doubt Bridgewater is ever that big at any point in his pro career. But like others have said, he doesn't need to be.
I like Bridgewater a lot but to say he is a better prospect than RG111 is simply not true. Luck and RG111 were the 2 best QB prospects in a long time.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
RG3 is a fair comparison, but Brees and Wilson are both built entirely differently than Bridgewater. Wilson is 5'11, 206 compared to Bridgewater being 6'3, 193. Those 13 lbs on 4 less inches gives him the durability to withstand the NFL. Even Brees is listed as 6'0, 209 lbs giving him 16 pounds on Bridgewater. I don't know that his size should be a major negative, but it can't be ignored either.
When talking about Brees and Wilson, I was talking about height. He is a few inches taller (he isn't 6'3) so it isn't an issue. RGIII's injuries could give people a pause when looking at Teddy, but they have completely different playing style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I like Bridgewater a lot but to say he is a better prospect than RG111 is simply not true. Luck and RG111 were the 2 best QB prospects in a long time.
Bridgewater is less of a project than RG3 because of the offense Teddy played in at Louisville. His pro learning curve is flatter. Yes RG3 is the better athlete and has the stronger arm, but tools alone aren't why QBs are(or should be) rated highly as prospects.

Bridgewater right now is better in the pocket than RG3. I believe RG3 will close that gap in time, but Teddy's basically been coached to be a pro QB since his first day of practice at Louisville. You had to project RG3 into a pro QB from the spread option he played in at Baylor.
Different systems, different read progressions(if at all at Baylor), different skillsets developed.

I love Robert and think he's going to make Skins' fans proud throughout his career, but when he arrived in D.C. he wasn't familiar with the route tree for WRs because they never had them at Baylor.

That's what I mean by learning curve.

Teddy's more pro ready than RG3 ever was.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Jomoz
Rookie

Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like pocket passers. Can Bridgewater be a pure pocket passer?

Running skills = bad for QB
Jomoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomoz View Post

RIP this thread in 5... 4... 3...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:

If you've never seen Bridgewater play, why even ask the question??
Old 12-30-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Doubtful. Teddy is more along the lines of a Michael Vick or Byron Leftwich.

Old 12-30-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Bridgewater is less of a project than RG3 because of the offense Teddy played in at Louisville. His pro learning curve is flatter. Yes RG3 is the better athlete and has the stronger arm, but tools alone aren't why QBs are(or should be) rated highly as prospects.

Bridgewater right now is better in the pocket than RG3. I believe RG3 will close that gap in time, but Teddy's basically been coached to be a pro QB since his first day of practice at Louisville. You had to project RG3 into a pro QB from the spread option he played in at Baylor.
Different systems, different read progressions(if at all at Baylor), different skillsets developed.

I love Robert and think he's going to make Skins' fans proud throughout his career, but when he arrived in D.C. he wasn't familiar with the route tree for WRs because they never had them at Baylor.

That's what I mean by learning curve.

Teddy's more pro ready than RG3 ever was.
Playing in a pro set is nice but talent level and leadership qualities is what pro scouts judge you on and RG111 was miles ahead of Bridgewater. Bridgewater isn't even an absolute #1 overall pick, Houston could easily decide to take another top QB #1. I've read that scouts and Personnel Directors are questioning his physical build for the position and are wondering if his body can take the beating he will receive in the pros.
IMO, he is a very solid prospect but he won't be special like a Luck or RG111 have a chance to be.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Doubtful. Teddy is more along the lines of a Michael Vick or Byron Leftwich.

I dunno, I think he is more along the lines of a Vince Young or Drew Bledsoe.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I dunno, I think he is more along the lines of a Vince Young or Drew Bledsoe.
Ryan Tennehill, Tyler Bray.

Old 12-30-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Playing in a pro set is nice but talent level and leadership qualities is what pro scouts judge you on and RG111 was miles ahead of Bridgewater. Bridgewater isn't even an absolute #1 overall pick, Houston could easily decide to take another top QB #1. I've read that scouts and Personnel Directors are questioning his physical build for the position and are wondering if his body can take the beating he will receive in the pros.
IMO, he is a very solid prospect but he won't be special like a Luck or RG111 have a chance to be.

Since when did physical potential trump the nuances of the QB position as Bridgewater has Griffin beat in pretty much all of them. That's what i call talent not how fast you can run. Why can't he be as special as Luck or griffin? I see no reason why he can't be a great NFL QB
Camp Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Arm View Post
Since when did physical potential trump the nuances of the QB position as Bridgewater has Griffin beat in pretty much all of them. That's what i call talent not how fast you can run. Why can't he be as special as Luck or griffin? I see no reason why he can't be a great NFL QB
The pro scouts on NFL.com simply don't project him as high as Luck and RG111, they question his ability to stay healthy and he's not getting anywhere near the praise for his leadership qualities that the other 2 got.
Pro scouts and GM's don't care what system you play in, the pro game is a whole different ball of wax than anything they face in college and the learning curve for every college QB is huge.
Pro teams judge you your physical talents, your leadership abilities and the other non physical factors that make up a pro prospect. Production in college and the system you come from is only important when at the Combine or pro days, you demonstrate the physical and mental talent to possibly shine at the next level.

I never said Bridgewater wasn't a solid prospect but projecting at this stage of his career, he comes up considerably short of Luck and RG111. Sure, he just might turnout to be a great pro but that will be decided in the future, as a prospect he simply isn't on Luck or RG111 level.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The pro scouts on NFL.com simply don't project him as high as Luck and RG111, they question his ability to stay healthy and he's not getting anywhere near the praise for his leadership qualities that the other 2 got.
Pro scouts and GM's don't care what system you play in, the pro game is a whole different ball of wax than anything they face in college and the learning curve for every college QB is huge.
Pro teams judge you your physical talents, your leadership abilities and the other non physical factors that make up a pro prospect. Production in college and the system you come from is only important when at the Combine or pro days, you demonstrate the physical and mental talent to possibly shine at the next level.

I never said Bridgewater wasn't a solid prospect but projecting at this stage of his career, he comes up considerably short of Luck and RG111. Sure, he just might turnout to be a great pro but that will be decided in the future, as a prospect he simply isn't on Luck or RG111 level.
This is the most laughable thing I've ever read. If Andrew Luck and RGIII are the gold standard (RGIII was a better prospect in my eyes) that means Teddy is the Diamond or Platinum Standard. The only reason why he isn't anyone's number one QB or even prospect is to keep intrigue involved so people like you keep clicking on their articles with buzzwords like "Luck" and so they can create their own "GMs debate top QB prospect" controversies when everyone who knows a thing about football has had Teddy as their number one QB for this class for a year and a half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I struggle with the NFL.com scouts when they quote someone who says he is a second round pick. There is no chance that happens unless he got injured before the draft.

In regards to Luck and Griffin i will give the edge to Luck but with Griffin i just don't see how he is a better prospect than Bridgewater.

Physically Griffin has the edge but with everything else it's Bridgewater, college system might less important in the evaluation of a QB than it used to be but when you are seeing a prospect do the thing's in college that he will be asked to do in the NFL that gives him an edge.

Coaches might think they can coach these prospects to do those things but we see time and time again it's not that easy, give me the guy who has shown those thing's over the guy you think you can coach up.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Go do some research on NFL.com and you'll find plenty of question marks about Bridgewater from scouts and Personnel Directors. Just because people here put him at #1 overall including myself doesn't put him in the same class as a prospect of a Luck or RG111.

You do know that the post season decides every prospects ranking. Fisher was a late round 1 prospect who impressed greatly at the Senior Bowl and Combine and ended up going #1 overall.

There are serious concerns about Bridgewater's physical build and whether or not he can withstand the beating a Pro QB takes, there were no suck concerns about Luck or RG111.

I'm sure you have anointed everybody in their draft position but that I'm sure, will prove to be ridiculous on draft day.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Arm View Post
I struggle with the NFL.com scouts when they quote someone who says he is a second round pick. There is no chance that happens unless he got injured before the draft.

In regards to Luck and Griffin i will give the edge to Luck but with Griffin i just don't see how he is a better prospect than Bridgewater.

Physically Griffin has the edge but with everything else it's Bridgewater, college system might less important in the evaluation of a QB than it used to be but when you are seeing a prospect do the thing's in college that he will be asked to do in the NFL that gives him an edge.

Coaches might think they can coach these prospects to do those things but we see time and time again it's not that easy, give me the guy who has shown those thing's over the guy you think you can coach up.
Sorry, but college production doesn't impress scouts and GM's on draft day unless they pass the physical and mental abilities tests in the post season. A prospect with a higher score in those areas will always get drafted before a guy who simply put up great college stats or played in the right system.

College pro sets don't come close to what the pro game is all about, that is why a prospect like Fisher last year, who played basically against nobodies, could still go #1 in the draft. Look at Wilson the QB from Wisconsin, who played a style of football that doesn't come anywhere near a pro set, can still tear it up in the NFL after being coached up. I can give you hundreds of other college prospects from college systems who were coached up to become All Pros. Meanwhile I can give you the names of hundreds and hundreds of college prospects who were great in college, played in a pro set in college but did zip as a pro.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Go do some research on NFL.com and you'll find plenty of question marks about Bridgewater from scouts and Personnel Directors. Just because people here put him at #1 overall including myself doesn't put him in the same class as a prospect of a Luck or RG111.
the two most over-romanticized prospects ever. Well, more Luck. People would have voted for him for president.

Quote:
You do know that the post season decides every prospects ranking. Fisher was a late round 1 prospect who impressed greatly at the Senior Bowl and Combine and ended up going #1 overall.
Considering he was at Central Michigan and the questions he had to answer was how well can he handle better competition and, to be honest, Central Michigan isn't exactly a place where scouts are all that familiar with. Two entirely different scenarios.

Quote:
There are serious concerns about Bridgewater's physical build and whether or not he can withstand the beating a Pro QB takes, there were no suck concerns about Luck or RG111.
Another awful argument. Serious concerns would be if he was broken consistently and it was 1988. Quarterbacks don't get hit hard anymore because you aren't allowed to. Plus, you're buying into their hype machine again, he's no smaller than a lot of guys coming out.

Quote:
I'm sure you have anointed everybody in their draft position but that I'm sure, will prove to be ridiculous on draft day.
You trust NFL.com enough to put money on Teddy Bridgewater being a first round pick? I'm sure I can find you many a suitor for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Quote:

I haven't anointed anyone, i am saying he is a better prospect than Griffin from my point of view. Other than being superior physically the only thing i saw Griffin do better was deep ball accuracy.

There were concerns about Griffin btw, then he showed up at 220 at the combine. I expect Bridgewater to show up around 215-220.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry, but college production doesn't impress scouts and GM's on draft day unless they pass the physical and mental abilities tests in the post season. A prospect with a higher score in those areas will always get drafted before a guy who simply put up great college stats or played in the right system.

College pro sets don't come close to what the pro game is all about, that is why a prospect like Fisher last year, who played basically against nobodies, could still go #1 in the draft. Look at Wilson the QB from Wisconsin, who played a style of football that doesn't come anywhere near a pro set, can still tear it up in the NFL after being coached up. I can give you hundreds of other college prospects from college systems who were coached up to become All Pros. Meanwhile I can give you the names of hundreds and hundreds of college prospects who were great in college, played in a pro set in college but did zip as a pro.
Wilson played in a west coast offense at both NC state and Wisconsin, he was alot further developed than most QB's coming out of college.

And i'm not arguing that players cannot come from different college systems and excel in the NFL neither am talking about combine mental and physical test's. All i was saying is that Bridgewater shows more traits that translate to the NFL than Griffin did.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Fischer was a late first round prospect prior to the Senior Bowl. If I recall correctly, he was in the top ten-fifteen range. The Senior Bowl helped propel him to top five status, and ultimately number one overall.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
bingbing
Rookie

bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bingbing is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The pro scouts on NFL.com simply don't project him as high as Luck and RG111, they question his ability to stay healthy
...which is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in regards to looking for flaws on him. In three seasons he has missed a grand total of one quarter of football due to injury. This is another example of pre-draft talk getting more and more stupid from the pundits.
bingbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbing View Post
...which is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in regards to looking for flaws on him. In three seasons he has missed a grand total of one quarter of football due to injury. This is another example of pre-draft talk getting more and more stupid from the pundits.
He played injured his whole junior year and he is going to get hit a lot harder in the pros and far more often.