Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Big freaking surprise.
I could say the same about you voting for me every time buddy, at least I've provided reasoning and have tried to help the town. Your big link to me being evil was my interactions with gonzo and you're wrong and all of your posts are just calling people out without reason or saying things that seem pro-town

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I haven't liked the way he played from day one. He seems much quicker to vote to jump (at least before I revealed), and when I revealed, he immediately tried to portray it that if he were evil he must be the serial killer, and that by getting another night he could prove he wasn't. It's more than plausible that he is simply a goon, and with the expectations that I would be watched and Grizz would be tracked, the mafia simply changed the killer. There's the issue of knives, but I've already stated that in a themed game, I'm not going to automatically assume that knives equal serial killers and guns equal mafia.
Can we get mod clarification here?

I think it would be fair to the group to know if this mafia game is traditional or not.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Big freaking surprise.
It's your fault for being so off, and my fault for being so weird.

But the guy tracked to a murdered victim is at least in there with us, so that's nice.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would there be a stalker bad guy in the Simpsons? Like, isn't there a guy who tries to steal Marge from Homer?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (4): TH, JR, Grizz, D-Unit
jrdrylie (2): brat316, OSU
Grizz (1): Cigars
TH (1): UKfan

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Can we get mod clarification here?

I think it would be fair to the group to know if this mafia game is traditional or not.
You can read the death write ups and infer whatever you will. Each night, there has been one kill via gunshot and one via knife. Make of that whatever you want to.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro, do you know if you were visited by anyone or not last night?
Old 05-24-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You can read the death write ups and infer whatever you will. Each night, there has been one kill via gunshot and one via knife. Make of that whatever you want to.
OK guys from this I think we can make the assumption that the kills are traditional in nature. SK = knife, Mafia = gun.

Agree or disagree?
Old 05-24-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
No, I wouldn't know.

Quote:
OK guys from this I think we can make the assumption that the kills are traditional in nature. SK = knife, Mafia = gun.

Agree or disagree?
Rob literally just restated what was in the death write-ups, I don't know its further indication of anything.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Agree or disagree?
No doubt about it IMO

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I could say the same about you voting for me every time buddy, at least I've provided reasoning and have tried to help the town. Your big link to me being evil was my interactions with gonzo and you're wrong and all of your posts are just calling people out without reason or saying things that seem pro-town
I gave my reasons about you a while ago. Nothing you've done since has changed my mind. Thus, I'm still voting for you. I gave reasons for Cain (overly cautious manner), and brat (schizophrenic voting patterns) being evil. As for the guys I think are good, Cigaro (tracker), Grizz (I believe his claim), D-Unit (he is playing in a similar way to his last two games, both of which he was good in).

So saying I haven't been providing reasoning is just 100% untrue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Interesting post is interesting.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-24-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
No doubt about it IMO
So if Gonzo was killed by stab wounds (SK)

and SK has to kill

Grizz would have had to be the killer of Maggie (stab wounds), but he was watched last night and he didn't do anything. Amirite Cig? Nor did he get a result of what he tried to steal.

If he was SK, he would've been seen.
If he was role blocked, Maggie wouldn't have died.

I think the SK is still out there. Does this make sense or am I missing something?
Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Interesting post is interesting.
Yeah, how would he know CMD? How would ANYONE know if they were watched?
Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I wouldn't know.
Well, if you weren't motivated or gifted by anyone pro-town, I do know that you were visited last night.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, if you weren't motivated or gifted by anyone pro-town, I do know that you were visited last night.
Hmmm, if I'm reading this right (and I doubt I am), this would blow a hole in the Grizz-was-Blocked theory.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So if Gonzo was killed by stab wounds (SK)

and SK has to kill

Grizz would have had to be the killer of Maggie (stab wounds), but he was watched last night and he didn't do anything. Amirite Cig? Nor did he get a result of what he tried to steal.

If he was SK, he would've been seen.
If he was role blocked, Maggie wouldn't have died.

I think the SK is still out there. Does this make sense or am I missing something?
Even if it's not stab = SK and gun = Mafia, I doubt the two would swap weapons every night and with Rob being somewhat cryptic and us being unsure all that proves is that Grizz didn't kill Maggie. Now if it really is knife for SK and cigars watched Grizz last night and he did nothing then and only then can we clear Grizz, but we don't know.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, how would he know CMD? How would ANYONE know if they were watched?
I said visited, not watched.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did receive a gift.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:

go on.......

Maybe Grizz wasn't role-blocked, but Cigars was(at least I think that's what this would mean if I am interpreting it right)

D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I said visited, not watched.
So you're asking if he got a PM saying he was visited? What made you want to ask that?
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Well that clears that up then.
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I did receive a gift.
well never-mind my last post then. Does this clear CMD then?

Old 05-24-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I did receive a gift.
Hmm.... so CMD gave it to you, huh?
Old 05-24-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I did not gift Cigaro.