Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
So if we believe everyone and their role claims, and we assume everyone's roles are town-aligned, along with other things I think I've gathered, my list of the five scum fall within these 6 people {JR, Trogdor, TH, UKFan, OSU, and Brat}.
Then either there are only four scum or at least one of the people who has claimed is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Then either there are only four scum or at least one of the people who has claimed is evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The very first post I made today;
OK, your bold part makes sense, but you still voted for Grizz.

Your logic was that on the day Grizz didn't do anything, no one died of stabbing. But in fact, Maggie's death write up says she was stabbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
[color="DarkGreen"]As morning came, the reverse vampires of Springfield awoke and once again congregated to see if their town had taken any further hits. Having lost an alarming number of blue haired townies, all they could do was hope the bloodshed would recede. Unfortunately, that would not be the case on this morning.

Following the loss of her mother, the people of Springfield had all pitched in caring for their smallest resident. When she was nowhere to be found this morning, they had distraughtly hoped that she had simply run away once again. However, their worst fears would soon be confirmed. She was found in a mailbox with multiple stab wounds to her chest.
So I just want to know if you are planning on unvoting Grizz or sticking with it?
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Sorry let me state my only power is that of voting and talking, pretty boring so I'm trying to wild card it.
A subtle claim that you are a townie.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro-Tracker
CMD-JOAT????
???-Gifter
Grizz-Thief
D-Unit-Townie
Broth-Townie
brat-Townie

JR
TH
Rufus
Trogdor
Cain
UKFan
OSU

One of these guys is the gifter (and I'm 99% sure I know who it is). I would assume one is also an investigator.

Two of Grizz, D-Unit, Broth, or brat are lying. The question is which one?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-24-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
OK, your bold part makes sense, but you still voted for Grizz.

Your logic was that on the day Grizz didn't do anything, no one died of stabbing. But in fact, Maggie's death write up says she was stabbed.

So I just want to know if you are planning on unvoting Grizz or sticking with it?
You're aware the bit about her being stabbed was a later addition by Rob, right? In addition, depending on the characters who make up the mafia, it may still make sense for Maggie to have died by stabbing.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the people claiming townie is probably Godfather. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it were D.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You're aware the bit about her being stabbed was a later addition by Rob, right? In addition, depending on the characters who make up the mafia, it may still make sense for Maggie to have died by stabbing.
I knew Rob made a correction, but I didn't catch what was there first. I assumed it was done out of mistake and Rob wanted to clarify how the killing was made.

What's your interpretation?

And if you think the mafia killed Maggie with a knife, then do you think the Mafia did BOTH killings? Or do you think the SK killed Bart with a gun? If you think the latter, then isn't Grizz NOT the SK since he did nothing last night?
Old 05-24-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I'd still like to hear from broth after slipping in his townie roleclaim into that list of his. He said he would be posting another list of suspicions about this time.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
One of the people claiming townie is probably Godfather. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it were D.
Hahahaha. That would be a pretty bad ass move, but no. I sincerely do think that my role as a townie sucks. I want powerzzzzz!!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's obvious Sideshow Bob be stabbin' peeps.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I knew Rob made a correction, but I didn't catch what was there first. I assumed it was done out of mistake and Rob wanted to clarify how the killing was made.

What's your interpretation?

And if you think the mafia killed Maggie with a knife, then do you think the Mafia did BOTH killings? Or do you think the SK killed Bart with a gun?
No, I certainly don't think the mafia did two killings. Yes, I do think its possible that the SK is using a gun.

Quote:
If you think the latter, then isn't Grizz NOT the SK since he did nothing last night?
Again

Quote:
Grizz didn't do anything last night. So he's not the serial killer.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Coming up, a typical evil post...

A couple of role reveals could give us all five scum today.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm leaning towards UK, TH, and Jr at this point.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright well I see some conversation has been made since I last left... I still think JR is evil... and something tells me he is the SK.

Vote: JR
Old 05-24-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (4): TH, JR, Grizz, D-Unit
jrdrylie (4): brat316, OSU, Cain, CMD
Grizz (1): Cigars
TH (1): UKfan

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by Rob S : 05-24-2013 at 05:35 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

vote: lynch Jr
Old 05-24-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Coming up, a typical evil post...

A couple of role reveals could give us all five scum today.
of course you want more role reveals, and no you warning us that it's an evil post doesn't make it any less evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm leaning towards UK, TH, and Jr at this point.
I could get on board with any of these three. I stated my suspicions of the other two before and reading back at UK posts I see him easily swayed and playing a game of just going with the flow and hopping on the popular potential lynch. He could be mafia or just a bad mafia player, I know that's how I played a lot when I first started playing(even when I was town aligned).

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Oh my!

10 chars

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't lynch JR please!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
of course you want more role reveals, and no you warning us that it's an evil post doesn't make it any less evil
No, I just know that if we have an investigator, 6 or 7 people can be cleared today (once again, this assumes Cigaro is good, which I believe he is). An 83% chance of lynching a bad guy is as good as you can get in the absence of actual information.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Don't lynch JR please!
ooo ooo, I get it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I just know that if we have an investigator, 6 or 7 people can be cleared today (once again, this assumes Cigaro is good, which I believe he is). An 83% chance of lynching a bad guy is as good as you can get in the absence of actual information.
Given all the other power roles we just went through and the fact that OSU has been atop everyone's suspicious list and hasn't been investigated, nor was I investigated last night, I seriously doubt we have an actual cop.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I think I just got it too...

Unvote: JR
Old 05-24-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
No, I certainly don't think the mafia did two killings. Yes, I do think its possible that the SK is using a gun.

Again
That doesn't explain why your vote is still on him.... last I checked.