Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
If I were the SK I'd take that with high praise coming from king of the 3rd party victories. But alas I'm not. I'm just a regular townie.

Oh and before you ask. He doesn't take a night 2 action knowing he is going to be tracked and it would make no sense to have the Mafia let a known town role to perform his action.
Well that part doesn't make any sense. I would want to prove I'm a thief on night two so I would legitimately try and steal from someone because then everyone would realize that I am, indeed, a thief and then the question would be whether I was a town or scum-aligned thief. Whoever role blocked me last night, poop on you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Well that part doesn't make any sense. I would want to prove I'm a thief on night two so I would legitimately try and steal from someone because then everyone would realize that I am, indeed, a thief and then the question would be whether I was a town or scum-aligned thief. Whoever role blocked me last night, poop on you.
Maybe I'm giving you too much credit but I doubt it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (3): TH, JR, Grizz
jrdrylie (1): brat316
Grizz (3): Cigars, Broth, OSU
TH (1): UKfan
brat316 (1): D-Unit

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, just so its out there. Sp has pinged my sk-dar the most at this juncture.
Quote:
Maybe its just cause he's come around on me but I find him far less scummy, haha. I'm inclined to lean SP at this point. Similar to what Trogdor said, his voting/suspicion record is basically whoever the current top town suspicion is and when the train started on me, he was adamantly against it slowing down and didn't want to even entertain other possibilities. To me, that sounds like someone who is trying to get quick-lynches and has no real regard or care for whether they are town or mafia. I also think he's on the short list of people that would go for Gonzo night one as the SK.
Quote:
Could be both. Doesn't change the fact that you are the SK.
Quote:
Spoken like a true killer!
Same basic pattern. Get pressure put on, turn on a random poster and say they're the serial killer.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz isn't the SK. But Cigaro's argument is hard to ignore.

unvote
Vote grizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I feel comfortable voting for Grizz unless something random but credible comes out. Let's finish what we should have finished day 2.

vote: Lynch Grizz
Old 05-24-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Catching up give me a few minutes.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Same basic pattern. Get pressure put on, turn on a random poster and say they're the serial killer.
Lol, you are trying too hard. You saw me steal something, congrats, you got lucky. SP was just easy pickins, broth I'm actually serious about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (1): TH
Grizz (5): Cigars, Broth, OSU, JR, CMD, brat316, Cain
broth (1): Grizz

Last edited by Rob S : 05-24-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
That doesn't prevent him from being mafia

Night 1 the mafia wants to know who Gonzo is thus sends the Thief to find out.
Also night 1 the SK kills Gonzo

The mafia doesn't control the SK. Thus it is fully possible for mafia NOT to be the killers of Gonzo.
Just so you guys know, this is actually EXACTLY what happened. Think broth would have been able to make that all up if he didn't already put those pieces together because he had intimate knowledge of the situation? Yea, me neither.

Unvote:
Vote: Broth

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol, you are trying too hard. You saw me steal something, congrats, you got lucky. SP was just easy pickins, broth I'm actually serious about.
quite the twisted tail.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I know who Grizz is...hes snake.

def an evil guy, why didn't I think of it before.

unvote: JR
Vote: Grizzlegom
Old 05-24-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably because you're evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright... I am a little drunbk bit it seems like Grizz isn't acting like a goiod guy here.,

Votr: Grizz.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Current Vote Count

OSU (1): TH
Grizz (7): Cigars, Broth, OSU, JR, CMD, brat316, Cain
broth (1): Grizz

Last edited by Rob S : 05-24-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It was a very tense day in Springfield. The townspeople knew that their collective backs were up against the wall with many prominent members of the town being murdered over the past 2 nights and no concrete information being revealed. Despite the lack of damming evidence, the townspeople knew that making the correct decision today would prove critical. Attention shifted onto many potential culprits, but the logic of Cigars resonated with many townspeople and the Springfieldians finally decided it was Grizz who must pay for the crimes of the past 2 nights. They stormed Grizz's house, ripped him out of bed and led him to Springfield Gorge. It was there that they tied him to a skateboard and sent him over the edge.

Grizzlegom (Fat Tony, Thief) has been lynched.

SEND BOTH ME & MCGEE YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

PLEASE SEND TO BOTH OF US. THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM
Old 05-25-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The Springfieldians were in a state of joy after successfully nailing Fat Tony the previous day. As such, the normal bar flies at Moe's decided to head down for a few dozen Duff beers, perhaps even some Red Tick or Duff Adequate. It was a celebration after all. UNfortunately, the men could not even finish their first beer before being interrupted by screams of pain coming from the bathroom. By the time they arrived, it was too late. The screaming had stopped and Carl Carlson laid lifeless on the floor of a dirty men's room stall. A coroner's report would later reveal that he had been poisoned.

TitanHope (Carl Carlson, Mason) has been murdered.

After discovering Carl, the townspeople, despite their shock, continued drinking. It was, after all, what Carl would've wanted. When they awoke the next morning and their hangovers had subsided, the remaining Springfieldians performed the search for other dead bodies that had become all too familiar. It was looking to be a good start to the day for Springfield until they happened upon the majestic Lemon Tree. There they found a dead Ralph Wiggum bound to the tree. He had been killed by multiple stab wounds to the chest. His last words were carved into the tree via his bloodied fingernails: "thats unpossible."

D-Unit (Ralph Wiggum, Townie) has been murdered.

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority

Last edited by Rob S : 05-25-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carl!!!!!!!!!!! I will avenge you until my dying day.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 05-25-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I am going to be in and out for a good deal of today.....hopefully McGee will be around to keep you bastards in check. If not, don't break the rules. Honor system!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew it, after TH said that's my boy, either the twins or Lenni and Carl.

Ahhahah Ralph
Old 05-25-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well I'm going to go fancy and drink Düff from Sweden.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Four bad guys left I persume.

Good:
JR
Cigars
CMD
Rufus (Not 100%)

The Rest
Trogdor
Broth
Cain
UK Fan
OSU
B316

Trogdor and Rufus did not vote yesterday. Kind of suspicious. It leads me to think Trogdor is evil. UKFan was voting for TH despite pretty good evidence he was good.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeahh... honestly.

I am leaning either Broth or Trogs as the SK.

While Grizz was evil... he is pretty much the best SK this site has seen so he might be on to something with Broth...

Although unless Broth had a broth up and decided to kill D-Unit that would further question his standing as a townie. So maybe it was Trogs attempting to frame Broth?

Yeah... I am going to go with the latter.

Vote: Trogdor
Old 05-25-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Very odd kills last night. Cigaro and CMD both have roles and they decide to kill a townie and a mason with no protector or watcher around? Odd.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Very odd kills last night. Cigaro and CMD both have roles and they decide to kill a townie and a mason with no protector or watcher around? Odd.
Yep, and with Fat Tony gone, I guess the gunshots change to poison now.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote