Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-25-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Very odd kills last night. Cigaro and CMD both have roles and they decide to kill a townie and a mason with no protector or watcher around? Odd.
Mafia thought that TH and JR were twins not Masons which makes me suspicious of OSU and Cain in a vacuum.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So a funny thing happened when I tracked UK last night...
Old 05-25-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drewwwww.....Drew!...Out with it.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got no info since I flew the coop last night. But looks like CMD might.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even get any kind of result back. So I was either roleblocked or he is a ninja.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just an update;

Quote:
Grizz (7): Cigars, fenikz, Broth, SP, TH, CMD, Rufus
SuperPacker (9): Grizz, UK, D-Unit, Trogdor, CJ, JR, Cain, OSU, brat316
At this point, I feel pretty confident that UK, Trogdor and brat are evil. The question would then be, which of broth and OSU are evil? It seems pretty clear from Grizz's reaction that broth is not a part of the mafia. Grizz also through out votes for OSU in a number of places. Considering broth seemed to have a good understanding of what Grizz was doing night one, I'm leaning towards broth actually being the SK.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I didn't even get any kind of result back. So I was either roleblocked or he is a ninja.
I'm not really sure what happens with tracking a ninja, you may get that he visited no one back rather than no result at all.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

broth as serial killer makes a lot of sense. Do we risk it or should we play the better odds and try to take out a mafia member?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
broth as serial killer makes a lot of sense. Do we risk it or should we play the better odds and try to take out a mafia member?
Presuming 3 mafia members remaining, plus SK;

If we lynch broth and he's the SK, down to 9. One night kill down 8. 5 votes required for majority, 3 mafiosi still alive.

If we lynch broth and he's good, down to 9. Two night kills down to 7. 4 votes required for majority, 3 mafiosi still alive.

If we lynch one of the likely mafiosi instead, down to 9. Two night kills down to 7. 4 votes required for majority, 2 mafiosi still alive.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish we would get the SK today. But we have a good idea of which direction to go to hit on an evil player.

My list yesterday was:

1. Grizz
2. D
3. Trodgor
4. JR
5. brat

Obviously D and JR are clear, so my odds are looking good that I picked out some evil (ha see what I did there?)

Looking back at the votes that Cigaro has up on this page, I find it hard to believe that 7 town aligned players voted for Grizz and basically with the reveals it comes down to broth or me based on what has been revealed, although broth revealed himself as a townie.

I personally am leaning towards Trogdor over them all at the moment.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list has trogdor and osu, osu mainly because he has been elusive and quiet, t chiming it at the right time.

I think broth might be either sk or mafia.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Vote: broth

I'm working out the scenarios, it seems the town should probably lynch the SK today. broth seems to be that guy.

Is there any reason to not have a full reveal at this point?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Cigaro, you know one of the people you think is suspicious and maybe evil is who I saw visit you the night you were gifted, right?
Old 05-25-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Cigaro, you know one of the people you think is suspicious and maybe evil is who I saw visit you the night you were gifted, right?

No, I thought I knew who visited me. Interesting.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

Trogdor (1): Cain
Broth (1): Cigars

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a majority.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

No, I thought I knew who visited me. Interesting.
Should I come out with who it is?
Old 05-25-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Well I favor a full reveal at this point for the remaining players, so I think so.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I saw Trogdor visit you the night you were gifted.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well I favor a full reveal at this point for the remaining players, so I think so.
"I hate role revealing. I don't care if I die in every single mafia game from here until the end of time, I won't do it. It completely cheapens these games."
Old 05-25-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Perhaps a roleblocker. I had assumed it was Rufus who gifted me because of his claim that he could easily verify his roleclaim, and it still very well may have been. Unless Trogdor can tell me the gift I received, that probably seals his fate as evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Sooooo Didier Trogba is a gifter, well....that kind of changes things. So, night 2 there was no result for you when you tracked Grizz, correct? You received a gift and that was all that CMD saw target you. Somethings fishy here, Cigars. Is a shield in play for the mafia? I can't see it if you were allow to get a result on Grizz night 1.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

I didn't track Grizz night two, I jailkept him. It's how I knew he didn't do anything. The town's been presuming that I was the tracker and CMD the JOAT, but its the inverse I do believe.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-25-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Trogdor

Well that changes things. I too was under the impression that Rufus was the gifter.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I didn't track Grizz night two, I jailkept him. It's how I knew he didn't do anything. The town's been presuming that I was the tracker and CMD the JOAT, but its the inverse I do believe.
Well, son of a *****...that explains it...carry on then.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Might as well reveal now. I am a friendly neighbour.

I had a 1x shot at telling someone my alignment and well that person that I selected is dead now.