Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't really think the Niners game plan was the issue.

They couldn't run, they couldn't pass. No receivers got open against Seattle's secondary. The OL was unable to pass protect.

It was just full-fledged out-executing by the Seahawks D against the Niners O. No game plan would've changed the fact they were severely outmatched in the passing game.

It wasn't like they abandoned the run like the Jets on Thursday - they had no run to abandon.

So they put it on Kaep and no one was open all night. And he was pressured.

Just a beat-down by a *gulp* better team. More talent and matches up better. Niners don't have the personnel to out-physical Seattle like they do everyone else. And they sure as hell don't have the receviers to win agianst SEA's secondary.

They'll make tweaks to how they attack the Hawks press coverage, but the bottom line is that it's on the 49ers players to execute better. Blocking, tackling, route-running.

The Niners D wasn't bad at all.
More talent my ass. We gifted you 5 turnovers and you couldn't even muster 300 yards in total offense. You had us in TOP by nearly 15 minutes, yet you only outgained us by 87 yards. You average 4.4 yards per play....we averaged 4.4 yards per play. We had our opportunities, we just didn't capitalize on them. You out-played us because we made all the mistakes. But don't give me that more talented crap because we all know your a TOTALLY different team away from the your home-field. This is virutally the same defense we beat twice in 2011 and once last year. And we did it executing within our power-run scheme. We've gone away from that the last two games because of who is under center and you see the results. Those results won't change unless JH and Co. wake up and realize their faulty game-planning and scheme design against that 'Hawks scheme.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've got another guy who's sure he knows more about how to attack Seattle than the pro coaches who do it for a living. Yes, you on your couch clearly have the answers.

Seattle's more talented. That's almost blatantly obvious.

Stop giving me BS stats. Same yard per play? LOL I think you can figure out why. Gifted us 5 turnovers? Not like we didn't make great plays on pretty much all of them, and even the easy one can be attributed to Kaep having no where to throw.

You just sound bitter. There's no argument that San Fran has more talented that makes any sense. The only better unit on paper is the OL and last night yours got smoked by Seattle's DL and Seattle's OL handled the SF DL pretty well. And LB. How'd that work out?

The Niners have never been able to move the ball against Seattle's D in the Harbaugh era. He's been trying to figure out how to attack it forever. Could it be possible that it's just very difficult because of how good they are? No way... they just aren't trying hard enough... I could call plays though and we'd be way more successful.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's no argument that San Fran has more talented that makes any sense.
You know what argument makes sense? Consistently winning games, and making deep playoff runs. I'll take that over any nominal starter vs. starter comparison.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seattle's OL handled the SF DL pretty well. And LB. How'd that work out?
Like this?

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...gif?1379366818

It's virtually a copy of the Red Bryant play.

Seahawks won. They deserved to. But don't pull the "clearly more talent" stuff.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really? Now the Seahawks OL didn't handle the Niners front well because of one play? Really? The team that rushed for 170+ against them?

And damn if the Hawks aren't more talented. Last night highlighted it. Yes it's early but this is a vs. thread. And one side made a resounding statement. Deal with the consequences. We aren't talking about last year anymore. We're judging results.

I don't think there's a compelling argument that the Niners are more talented. Especially after last night.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? Now the Seahawks OL didn't handle the Niners front well because of one play? Really? The team that rushed for 170+ against them?

And damn if the Hawks aren't more talented. Last night highlighted it. Yes it's early but this is a vs. thread. And one side made a resounding statement. Deal with the consequences. We aren't talking about last year anymore. We're judging results.

I don't think there's a compelling argument that the Niners are more talented. Especially after last night.
Its cool to have your boast, your team deserves it but don't for one second try to convince me that if the result was swapped you'd be cool with Ness saying that the 49ers are just clearly more talented. You'd be arguing about it till your dying breath.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's one freaking game. The Pats beat the Jets 45-7 in 2010 and lost the other 2 times they played them. People used to talk about the Packers like they lapped other teams talent-wise, and were destined for a dynasty 3 years ago. Talent is hard to gauge, and it's even harder to gauge based on a singular performance.

Last edited by cmarq83 : 09-16-2013 at 09:11 PM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

With no dog in this fight I'm gonna agree with this 100%. Seattle beat the living **** out of SF, who I think is easily one of the best teams in the NFL. Maybe it was just home field advantage, but personally SF just doesn't have the weapons outside to beat them. They have been trying, but those guys can't beat the consistent press coverage enough to present a threat downfield. They can't run against them. I think that's why they wanted AJ Jenkins, he was supposed to be a Mike Wallace type of WR that opened up things underneath and even with Crabtree nobody is that guy on the roster.

I don't think it's a slight, Seattle can do things on defense not a lot of teams can do. I think SF has a chance in the playoffs to beat them of course, but right now I think Seattle is the better team and Seattle also has a tighter feel for this match-up right now. Gore also isn't the same threat he once was because he is virtually invisible vs this defense and Lynch tears through what is a great run defense.

Oh yea, Seattle doesn't even have Harvin back yet and they generated this type of offense. Harvin is going to add the underneath dimension that Anquan Boldin provides but the speed to stretch everything open. Russel Wilson isn't as dynamic as Kaepernick and I wouldn't take him over him, but he is incredibly smart, rarely makes any bad decisions, and is very accurate. If you were hand picking a QB for this team with the way they are built you would list all those attributes as the most important ones to look for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Its cool to have your boast, your team deserves it but don't for one second try to convince me that if the result was swapped you'd be cool with Ness saying that the 49ers are just clearly more talented. You'd be arguing about it till your dying breath.
Really? Now you know how I'd argue in some stupid ass hypothetical? As if my arguments in this thread haven't been completely on point so far?

I'll even go as far as to say last year, with Goldson, Walker, and a healthy Crabtree - that was the most talented team in the league.

But this year, it's Seattle. With Avril, Bennett, WTIII, and potentially Harvin.

Is a homer being a homer when his team is the best in the league? Hmmm. Or is he just right?

Three years ago we sucked and I wanted to lose every game for Luck.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
It's one freaking game. The Pats beat the Jets 45-7 in 2010 and lost the other 2 times they played them. People used to talk about the Packers like they lapped other teams talent-wise, and were destined for a dynasty 3 years ago. Talent is hard to gauge, and it's even harder to gauge based on a singular performance.
Talent is hard to compare, sure.

But it wasn't last night.

On paper, on field, however you slice it - Seattle's roster looks better right now.

"It's one freaking game." Every game is one freaking game. That's what we're supposed to judge... the actual games.

I'm not on here guaranteeing Super Bowl - I'm judging the games that have happened.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would definitely not say it is blatantly obvious the Seahawks are more talented. A lot of things went wrong for SF in this game, as they consistently killed themselves with penalties and bad mistakes. I already said I believe the difference in this game was that the Seahawks ran the ball better than the 49ers. But at the end of the day, I still think the 49ers have a better OL, a better run defense, and I dont thin Frank Gore is much worse than Lynch. That was obviously not the case last night, but it was only one game.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That's bc Gore is quietly washed up. He doesn't look the same. And he's on the wrong side of 30.

Oh and the backup RBs behind him stink.
really not buying that. hes off to a slow start, but he looked great in the preseason, and this guy is just a classic runner. Every year people say he cant keep it up, but every year he turns in another great year. The guy just flat out knows how to run. Ill be looking for him to bounce back...but that point comes for every running back so i cant rule it out
Old 09-16-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:

On paper, on field, however you slice it - Seattle's roster looks better right now.

"It's one freaking game." Every game is one freaking game. That's what we're supposed to judge... the actual games.

I'm not on here guaranteeing Super Bowl - I'm judging the games that have happened.
I get that youre cocky right now, but its one game. A few momentum swings here and there, and it could have gone completely different. Both teams obviously have a very difficult time moving the ball against eachother. Seattle obviously has the upper hand right now, but you cant really draw conclusions in week 2, thats absurd.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it's pretty close.
In San Francisco, I like the Niners.
In Seattle, I like the Hawks.

On a neutral field..... wait we won't get that in the NFL.

Again, come December & January, health will probably be a or the deciding factor here......

Niners OL are built of stone though. Uninjurable.
Both teams will probably get their best WR back in Crabtree and Harvin.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The talent levels between the two are very comparable. In no way is it incredibly obvious. SF played really bad and Seattle played pretty good. Seattle's strong secondary and SFs lack of pass catchers really was the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough to pick against the Hawks right now, but I like Kaep's toolset much more than Russel Wilson's. If Kaep puts it all together, that will be a defining factor.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You're making your judgement on teams after two weeks of play. That's what he's getting at. It's pretty ridiculous to say the Seahawks are clearly better than the 49ers talent wise two weeks into the regular season. Especially when they meet up later on in the year. One win two weeks into the season doesn't mean you are definitely a superior team. Especially against another NFC powerhouse. Let's not act like the 49ers can't beat the Seahawks for certain. They did it last year with Alex Smith. Actually Carrol has yet to win in Candlestick three straight times.

Case in point, it would be like saying the Arizona Cardinals were more talented than the New England Patriots last season after beating them in Foxboro and starting 2-0. Again, it's early.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 09-17-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Lets see what happens when Seattle is on the road I still have real questions about their ability to win on the road.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look, there are 2 teams in the NFL where home games just won't tell you a whole lot, Denver and Seattle. Their winning percentage at home is off the charts and it can be quite misleading to heap praise on those teams off of home victories.

Seattle vs San Fran is still up in the air and will be decided upon by QB play in the end. The NFC West is perhaps the toughest Division in pro football and none of the teams will have an easy road to the playoffs, especially since they have to play the NFC South.

Seattle may be one up on San Fran but this battle is far from over.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Look, there are 2 teams in the NFL where home games just won't tell you a whole lot, Denver and Seattle. Their winning percentage at home is off the charts and it can be quite misleading to heap praise on those teams off of home victories.

Seattle vs San Fran is still up in the air and will be decided upon by QB play in the end. The NFC West is perhaps the toughest Division in pro football and none of the teams will have an easy road to the playoffs, especially since they have to play the NFC South.

Seattle may be one up on San Fran but this battle is far from over.
I would agree. Assuming the Niners hold serve down there it is going to come down to their best overall records. Doubt either would fare very well in the playoffs at the other teams building.

I think the QBs are going to be important but hardly the whole story. Wilson seems the more cerebral of the two and he can adjust to whatever the coaches feed him. Kaepernick seems too in love with his ability to run. I thought he bailed from the pocket way to prematurely sunday night.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Huh? I know. I know. How do you think he feels about getting the ******* **** kicked out of him?"

I'd assume he's talking about Harbaugh...

...Harbaugh is a dick, he deserves a good ass whoopin from time to time. Especially from Pete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
...Harbaugh is a dick, he deserves a good ass whoopin from time to time. Especially from Pete.
That's true.
But Carroll is a dick too, and he deserves a good ass whoopin too.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
That's true.
But Carroll is a dick too, and he deserves a good ass whoopin too.
Nah, Pete is a saint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Nah, Pete is a saint.
Haha, that's a good one.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Pete more than Harbaugh. Both are brilliant coaches, but Pete is less of a dick than Harbaugh.