Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Seattle's receivers are all considered average yet every week they make play after play.

Are Rice and Miller overpaid? Probably. But they both continue to contribute week in and week out.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It almost feels like the playoffs will set up for a 49ers-Seahawks matchup in the playoffs, either in the divisional or conference championship weekend.

I could see a scenario where the 49ers are the 5 seed and Seattle is the 1. If SF beats the NFCE team (most likely to be 4 seed) and the 3 beats the 6, then its SF @ SEA in the playoffs.

Of course i'm getting way ahead of myself. I realize that. Just a hypothetical scenario. And a year of offseason debate will be settled in the best way possible.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:31 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
And Seattle's receivers are all considered average yet every week they make play after play.

Are Rice and Miller overpaid? Probably. But they both continue to contribute week in and week out.
Tate is underutilized imo.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
He is...(10 Char)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will be fine. Manningham, Wright, Carradine, and Dial came off the PUP list this week and started practicing. We avoided a major loss with Dorsey's hamstring only being a strain. Get him some rest over these next two weeks, then the bye and he should be good. Young guys like Lemioner and McDonald are looking good and developing. Reid looks like a star in the making and the secondary seems to be hitting its stride now that Brock has replaced Aso as the 3rd CB. Willis should work his way back into form after the bye as well. We get past the Titans, we have the Jags in London and then our bye. That would put us at us 6-2 and considering how bad the passing game has looked, that would be a huge accomplishment heading into the second half of the season. Even at 5-3, I would be satisfied. The best is yet to come from this team. If we can just stay way from the injury bug at any position other than CB, we should be right there when all is said and done.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year, the 49ers would always win 3 straight and then drop some random game that everyone thought they would win. Will they continue this pattern against the Titans. The Titans have a very tough D, and Jake Locker could be back this week, so I could def see it happening.

Regardless, I think it is true that the best is yet to come from both the Seahawks and 49ers. They may very well be the 2 best teams in the league. The Broncos look great, but quite frankly I am very concerned about serious injuries to both Ryan Clady and Orlando Franklin. I'll be interested to see how they fare in their matchups against the Chiefs and Hali and Houston. The Seahawks and 49ers have sustained their share of injuries, but signs point that that both teams will get all their guys back and have time for them to gel before the playoffs. Despite reports that Aldon Smith isn't "being counted on" to come back, I would expect him to come back somewhere in early December. Harvin and Crabtree will both add a lot to their respective offenses when they come back. Okung will be back. Manningham will be back...Both these teams are gonna keep getting better....And Ive said it before but I get this sneaking suspicion the 49ers are purposely holding a lot back so far. Like they have a lot of wrinkles worked into their offense that involve Kaepernick making plays with his legs, but they dont want to show their cards too early.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 10-18-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Saints, Seahawks, and 49ers are all good enough in the NFC that the home team would be favored in any potential matchup.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
That's a Golden observation
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
That's a Golden observation
Quite the underTatement
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

New Orleans and Seattle are the two best teams in the NFC. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the NFC Championship Game, either in Seattle or in New Orleans.

I don't see the 49ers crashing this party. I'd even bet that the Bears or the Panthers (yes, despite the bad record they are a better team with a better defense than the 49ers) make the NFCCG over the 49ers.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
We will be fine. Manningham, Wright, Carradine, and Dial came off the PUP list this week and started practicing. We avoided a major loss with Dorsey's hamstring only being a strain. Get him some rest over these next two weeks, then the bye and he should be good. Young guys like Lemioner and McDonald are looking good and developing. Reid looks like a star in the making and the secondary seems to be hitting its stride now that Brock has replaced Aso as the 3rd CB. Willis should work his way back into form after the bye as well. We get past the Titans, we have the Jags in London and then our bye. That would put us at us 6-2 and considering how bad the passing game has looked, that would be a huge accomplishment heading into the second half of the season. Even at 5-3, I would be satisfied. The best is yet to come from this team. If we can just stay way from the injury bug at any position other than CB, we should be right there when all is said and done.
Aldon Smith could come back down the road too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Home field usually isn't as big a deal to me as some, but New Orleans and Seattle are probably the biggest beneficiaries of playing at home. Either one getting home field should be pretty significant NFC favorites I'd say...

Sucks that we have to go into their house during the regular season. That game might very well decide seeding.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tate's no where near as good as he thinks he is. But Wilson really doesn't target him deep enough. He's missed him a couple of times.

Realistically they might have the deepest receiver group in the league when Harvin comes back...

I also need a gif of the Chancellor play from last night when he destroyed the folding guard and made the tackle behind the line.

And Earl Thomas is in the DPOY conversation. He's by far the best FS in the league, makes at least two or three huge plays a week, and I can't recall more than one missed tackle all year.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is correct.
In the playoffs, I don't like the Packers or 49ers homefield advantage as I like the Saints and the Seahawks.

I still think the Seahawks have the best chance of going into the Mercedes Dome and knocking them off. San Fran could too if they stay healthy and get the alcoholic back, fresh.

Green Bay would have no chance in hell of winning a playoff game in New Orleans unless Brees was out.

Carolina didn't need to be mentioned......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-18-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We had a safety blow up a guard and our running back blow up a defensive tackle.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
We had a safety blow up a guard and our running back blow up a defensive tackle.
I saw that that night.... Cam Chancellor pancaked Daryn Colledge I believe it was. Ex-Packer.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Just looking at the Niners sched...

Yes they could potentially get upset but I'd be shocked if they lost more than 3 remaining games.

@ JAC +17
vs CAR +6
@ NO -3
@ WAS +3.5
vs STL +13
vs SEA +2.5
@ TB +8
vs ATL +7.5
@ ARI +7

My projected lines.

They'll be dogs in just one game. And with how pathetic the Cards, Rams, Bucs, and Falcons have looked, those games shouldn't be difficult. That means the Panthers or Skins need to upset them for Seattle to get any real breathing room. The Hawks still have two annoying road trips on the East Coast - Atlanta and the NYG.

Overall it looks like Seattle will be 13-3 or 12-4 and the Niners will be at worst 11-5. It basically means any slip up from either team is a huge momentum swing and that these games for Seattle right now are still HUGE. They need homefield in the playoffs. Obviously if Seattle wins @SF in W14, the division is 95% theirs. Otherwise, beating the Rams/Cardinals is imperative for both teams.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really excited to have Mike Rob back at FB. Ware goes to IR to make room for him.

Also Ricardo Lockette is back with the Seahawks practice squad. Remember Lockette was Kaepernick's bff/roommate when he was with the 49ers, after they signed him away from Seattle.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

The loser of this battle between SF & Sea will slot down at the #5 seed, and begin their playoff path at Dallas most likely.

Here's my forecast with these teams:

#1- Seahawks, bye
#2- Saints, bye

#3- Green Bay, hosts last Wildcard entrant (your guess is as good as any)
#4- Dallas, hosts #5....
#5- San Francisco
#6- Who knows, right now I'd pencil in Detroit.

If Green Bay were to win their Wildcard round game, they'd then go to the Big Breesy and the Saints, while the Seahawks would welcome the 49ers/Dallas winner.

If healthy....er, I can see Dallas being a team who can present some problems for San Fran. Still, it looks like we're gonna possibly have the winner of this division host the runner-up, in the NFC Semi.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. SEA
2. NO
3. GB
4. DAL
5. SF
6. DET

GB def DET, which leads to GB vs NO. SF def DAL, which leads to....SF vs SEA. What this thread was made for.

Thats my guess and i'm sticking to it.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I'm really excited to have Mike Rob back at FB. Ware goes to IR to make room for him.

Also Ricardo Lockette is back with the Seahawks practice squad. Remember Lockette was Kaepernick's bff/roommate when he was with the 49ers, after they signed him away from Seattle.
lol and on it goes. i never understood why lockette got cut so early i thought he looked good in preseason and he had chemistry with kapernick
Old 10-29-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Sidney Rice out for the year, and apparently Harvin aggravated his injury. With Harvin's injury history, cant help but wonder if it is all a tease and if we are going to see him become an important contributor this year. Rice was having a pretty solid year overall, and its definitely a loss, but cant say its a surprise he has never been able to stay on the field. Still always unfortunate when a guy tears an ACL....Golden Tate is gonna have to keep beasting it and getting away with pushoffs. Might have to get the tight ends more involved in the offense. Doug Baldwin should see a lot more targets as well, but he is a very different player from Rice. Jermaine Kearse is probably the prime candidate to take Tate's role in the offense, he has that jump-ball ability that Rice has, and its important to have at least 1 guy in the offense that can do that, but is Kearse ready to step into a major role?
Old 10-29-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rice has been a huge let down as a FA. He just never seems to be healthy enough. The upside is I get to see more Doug Baldwin now. When is he gonna get to FA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I have faith that Baldwin and Kearse will be able to pick up the slack. It just means more snaps for them. Kearse was playing more snaps anyway because he's a better blocker.

As for Harvin, I'll believe it when I see it.

In good news, Okung looks like he'll be back soon. But he's just as injury snake bitten as Harvin.

Ugh.

Earl Thomas III is probably the midseason favorite for DPOY.

Seahawks are 4-1 on the road and have three road games left. @ATL, @NYG, @SF.

For all of the obvious offensive issues this team have, they are still winning and the numbers are surprisingly impressive.

9th in ppg at 25.6.
14 pass TDs to just 4 picks.
5th in YPA at 8.2.
4th in rushing yards per game.

The defense has obviously been outstanding, and the problems along the offensive line have been well documented and highlighted in two National TV games.

But with or without Harvin going forward, they're fully capable of being good enough to gain homefield, which would obviously go a long way as the favorite in the NFC playoffs. In fact I'd probably say that getting Okung healthy would be more important than adding Harvin.