Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
1. The Cardinals have good pieces on D. But lets be real, the team had mailed the season in by the time that game took place. As for the 49er game, I dont think the Niners really bothered to show up for that one. They pretty much had the division in the bag already. Running up the score and padding stats in games where the opponent doesnt show up isn't all that impressive to me.

Lemme just first off say, before I hate on Russell Wilson, I am honestly a big fan. When watching him, I have always said that he throws a really nice ball and has a great feel for the game. It didnt come as a surprise to me that he took the starting job last year, and it came as no surprise to me that he led the Seahawks to the playoffs. But his passer rating of 100? It would be no surprise to me if thats the best passer rating he ever puts up in his career. I see a guy who struggles some when forced to stay in the pocket, who padded his stats in a lot of lopsided wins, and had some fluky plays go his way. I just dont think the Seahawk offense is as great as people think. I think the right side of the line has issues, I dont think Marshawn Lynch will continue to play at the level hes been playing. Im a huge Marshawn fan, hes from the same area as me, I have always loved his running style, but he hasnt been consistent from season to season throughout his career and it would surprise me if he keeps playing at an elite level. And so much of what they do is predicated off their run game. If that run games gets less dominant, it will be harder to run bootlegs and stuff with Wilson, meaning more time in the pocket, and more struggles. And yes, an offseason of tape on Wilson will help coordinators scheme ways to beat him. I dont see the Seahawks' offense from last year as some great unit that won't be slowed down.

I look at some of the other great offenses....Atlanta: Scheme away, theres no good way to stop the combo of Ryan, Roddy, Julio & Tony, not to mention the addition of Jackson. With the Broncos, same deal w Peyton throwing to Thomas, Decker & Welker w/ Clady protecting blindside....Or the 49ers, best OL in the league, dominant run game, one of the best running QBs weve ever seen, who also throws very well from the pocket. Scheme away, it's not gonna be easy to stop. Those kind of offenses looked downright unstoppable at times.

With the Seahawks I felt more like they were just relying on Russell Wilson improvising, which he is great at, but I dont think it will make for sustainable success. Russell Wilson I think has a bright future, but I think some struggles are in order.

2. To me, Percy Harvin is an injury question. I personally feel the Seahawks paid too much for him. I thought the Vikings made off great trading away Harvin for a first rounder, and then signing a superior receiver (Jennings) to a cheaper deal than the one Harvin got. Harvin is a great talent, dont get me wrong, but I dont think he will make the impact people expect.

3. As a Raider fan, I was really upset when we lost Miller, who played great for us to start his career. He was basically our go-to receiver. I dont have the contract he signed in front of me, but I know it was a pretty big deal the Raiders were unwilling to match. Miller isnt a weakness, but he hasnt lived up to the contract and has been pretty quiet since signing with the Seahawks.

4. Yea, ur right, if he got cut by one team, he must be nothing. I think Lockette could do some things and emerge as one of Kaps favorite targets. time will tell. but im not gonna further dignify your comment that because the hawks cut him he is nothing.

5. My point is that the 49ers are by FAR better than the Seahawks at basically EVERY position along the front 7. We are comparing two teams here right? Wagner is a good player, Willis is a future hall of famer in his prime.

6. OK, onto the playoffs, which is really the meat of this.

If the Seahawks were half as good as people think, they would have destroyed the Redskins, it never would have been a game. I expected the Seahawks to win that game with ease. The Redskins overachieved like crazy just making the playoffs. Their best player was playing on a bum leg, their defense is awful. How on earth did the Seahawks let the Redskins even jump out to that lead??? This should have been a huge blowout. It took Griffin getting further hurt and refusing to come out and thus hurting his team for the Seahawks to pull that win. Yea, Russell Wilson got the offense going in the second half, but cmon Washington had no pass rush and an awful secondary. What was the problem in the first place?

Atlanta game started off just how I expected with the Falcons putting a hurting on the Seahawks. It was what 28-6? im not looking up stats for the sake of this argument...But the point is the Falcons tried to kick it into cruise control. They went into prevent D, they got really conservative on offense. Momentum is a hell of thing, the Falcons felt totally in control and that took their foot off the gas and then werent able to punch it back as they were rolling down the hill. Ill give Wilson credit, it was a great comeback, but I still think it had more to do with lacksadaisical play from the Falcons than great play from the Seahawks.

Sorry, just not buying all this "most-talented team in the NFL" hype, and Super Bowl hype. I just dont see it. This team still has growing pains to go through. Theyre still a couple years away in my mind. The 49ers have been on the cusp of a superbowl the last 2 years, have performed great against top competition, and have a formula that seems like it will continue to work. Seahawks still have plenty to prove.

At the end of the day, it will be decided on the field. You can try to discredit my opinion, but I think the Seahawks are way overhyped right now. And have you looked at their schedule? Its absolutely brutal. I remember looking at it and saying they have a total of 1 easy game on it. I see them missing the playoffs, and finishing below the Cardinals. I see the Niners winning the division handily. Well see what happens.
Your first paragraph is funny. Both the Cards and Niners, and I guess the Bills in Canada too, didn't try. That's why they were dominated. Because neither team didn't try. Seattle didn't play well, those two teams just didn't try. Makes perfect sense - during a three week span the three teams didn't try. Seattle wasn't executing at an extremely high level over that span, which is way more likely, they just happened to run into three straight teams that didn't show up. They were lucky. They didnt' earn those wins - those teams just didn't show up. The Niners, in a potentially division-clinching game on National TV against their chief rival with that head coach - they totally didn't show up. Come on.

Your take on Wilson is just wrong. And he showed that in the Atlanta game. He buys time in a similar way Big Ben does. That makes him special. But he can play from the pocket too - he proved that down the stretch. I don't buy that 30 TDs were the product of fluky plays and luck. Come on. He doesn't struggle in the pocket. Please watch what he did on the road against the Bears. It's on youtube.

Lynch's play might deteriorate - but they have insurance in three ways if that does happen. 1) Good backups. 2) Harvin as a threat to run. 3) A more pass-oriented attack because of Wilson's experience.

About those other offenses which looked unstoppable at times - so did Seattle's. But only in games where the opponent didn't show up, right?

You think Harvin's going to get hurt. OK. That's fine. I hope he doesn't. And if he doesn't, he's going to make a positive impact. That's just a reality.

I'd be willing to bet Lockette is nothing. My point was that he got cut on a team that held on to Charly Martin last year. That's not a good sign. People said the same thing about him last year. But I agree, we'll see.

Your playoff argument is really insane. Winning a road playoff game is extremely difficult. Winning it by 10 points is crazy difficult and has probably only happened a handful of time in the modern NFL. They handled them convincingly but that wasn't good enough? Come on.

And again, it was Atlanta that was the reason for Russell Wilson shredding them up and leading one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. Not Wilson. Atlanta putting it on cruise control was the reason.

So.

1) Arizona quit so that doesn't count.
2) San Fran didn't show up for a HUGE Nat. TV game to win the division so that doesn't count.
3) They didn't win a road playoff game by enough points so that doesn't count.
4) Atlanta put it on cruise control so the comeback wasn't impressive and doesn't count.

They must have gotten really lucky... and wow, all of those games happened during the same time period. No way they were playing well, executing and calling brilliant games... no, they just happened to catch all these teams napping in succession. A whole lotta luck.

And finally, I posted their schedule in this very thread. They do not have one easy game on it. They have what will likely prove to be somewhere between 3-6 "easy" home games. They play the Jags, Titans, Vikings, and Bucs at home, not to mention the Rams and Cards. This team went 8-0 at home last year and will be favored in every single home game. The road slate is tough, but if they play like the did down the stretch, they can beat anyone.

It will be decided on the field. You are right about that.

But the whole "overhyped" idea is coming from Harvin/Avril/Bennett and I think people are turned off by that because of the Eagles and recent other paper champions. But what people are losing sight of is how truly awesome and at times dominant the team was last year. Forget the additions - this team lost almost nothing and has proven to be a legitimate powerhouse by the way it played down the stretch. My point is, the hype isn't just about the projecting of the infusion of talent like it was for those Eagles - the hype is mainly based on what actually happened last year. Last year was really amazing. The Chicago game was insane. They had some really dominant other games (week 2 against Dallas) and were NEVER not in a game. Never lost by more than a TD. That's impressive in itself.

Their 2012 performance is getting lost in all the "offseason paper champs" crap.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Your first paragraph is funny. Both the Cards and Niners, and I guess the Bills in Canada too, didn't try. That's why they were dominated. Because neither team didn't try. Seattle didn't play well, those two teams just didn't try. Makes perfect sense - during a three week span the three teams didn't try. Seattle wasn't executing at an extremely high level over that span, which is way more likely, they just happened to run into three straight teams that didn't show up. They were lucky. They didnt' earn those wins - those teams just didn't show up. The Niners, in a potentially division-clinching game on National TV against their chief rival with that head coach - they totally didn't show up. Come on.

Your take on Wilson is just wrong. And he showed that in the Atlanta game. He buys time in a similar way Big Ben does. That makes him special. But he can play from the pocket too - he proved that down the stretch. I don't buy that 30 TDs were the product of fluky plays and luck. Come on. He doesn't struggle in the pocket. Please watch what he did on the road against the Bears. It's on youtube.

Lynch's play might deteriorate - but they have insurance in three ways if that does happen. 1) Good backups. 2) Harvin as a threat to run. 3) A more pass-oriented attack because of Wilson's experience.

About those other offenses which looked unstoppable at times - so did Seattle's. But only in games where the opponent didn't show up, right?

You think Harvin's going to get hurt. OK. That's fine. I hope he doesn't. And if he doesn't, he's going to make a positive impact. That's just a reality.

I'd be willing to bet Lockette is nothing. My point was that he got cut on a team that held on to Charly Martin last year. That's not a good sign. People said the same thing about him last year. But I agree, we'll see.

Your playoff argument is really insane. Winning a road playoff game is extremely difficult. Winning it by 10 points is crazy difficult and has probably only happened a handful of time in the modern NFL. They handled them convincingly but that wasn't good enough? Come on.

And again, it was Atlanta that was the reason for Russell Wilson shredding them up and leading one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. Not Wilson. Atlanta putting it on cruise control was the reason.

So.

1) Arizona quit so that doesn't count.
2) San Fran didn't show up for a HUGE Nat. TV game to win the division so that doesn't count.
3) They didn't win a road playoff game by enough points so that doesn't count.
4) Atlanta put it on cruise control so the comeback wasn't impressive and doesn't count.

They must have gotten really lucky... and wow, all of those games happened during the same time period. No way they were playing well, executing and calling brilliant games... no, they just happened to catch all these teams napping in succession. A whole lotta luck.

And finally, I posted their schedule in this very thread. They do not have one easy game on it. They have what will likely prove to be somewhere between 3-6 "easy" home games. They play the Jags, Titans, Vikings, and Bucs at home, not to mention the Rams and Cards. This team went 8-0 at home last year and will be favored in every single home game. The road slate is tough, but if they play like the did down the stretch, they can beat anyone.

It will be decided on the field. You are right about that.

But the whole "overhyped" idea is coming from Harvin/Avril/Bennett and I think people are turned off by that because of the Eagles and recent other paper champions. But what people are losing sight of is how truly awesome and at times dominant the team was last year. Forget the additions - this team lost almost nothing and has proven to be a legitimate powerhouse by the way it played down the stretch. My point is, the hype isn't just about the projecting of the infusion of talent like it was for those Eagles - the hype is mainly based on what actually happened last year. Last year was really amazing. The Chicago game was insane. They had some really dominant other games (week 2 against Dallas) and were NEVER not in a game. Never lost by more than a TD. That's impressive in itself.

Their 2012 performance is getting lost in all the "offseason paper champs" crap.
Obviously, the Seahawks were executing at a high level in every one of those blowout games we talked about. But I also think its fair to say that the other team quit in every one of those games. Pete Carroll has a long-standing reputation for running up the score on people, and he classlessly did exactly that. Also, I dont think the opposing team was particulary motivated in any of those games, The Cards and Bills were obviously out of the running while the 49ers had just got a huge and mentally exhausting win in New England that put them in a position where they could drop that game in seattle and still clinch the division next week with an easy home game against a tanking Cardinal team. And thats exactly what they did.

My take on Russell Wilson is this. He struggles to run a structured offense against a good defense that is playing with intensity. Hes at his best in the hurry up and when things break down. I dont think hes like Big Ben because their styles are different - Big Ben is huge, strong and really hard to bring down while Wilson is small and slippery than anything. And Big Ben has more arm strength but Wilsons game is more about great touch...But Wilsons ability in that area is nonetheless outstanding. I have no plans on watching any youtube videos to get intel on Wilson or anyone else, but I do plan on watching more game tape on Wilson to see if Im talking out of my ass or if I got the right idea in the 5 or so games I watched him play last year.

My feeling on the Seahawks last year was this. They are a good up and coming team, but not yet ready to hang with big boys and contend for a SB. I thought the Redskins were a classic sitting duck in the playoffs - a team that had made an incredible accomplishment just by making the playoffs but that had no chance of advancing. (I also felt the same way about the Vikings, Colts and Bengals, who all lost in convincing fashion) I expected the Seahawks to crush the Redskins, but I couldnt have been more unimpressed. Their vaunted defense let a gimpy RG3 drive up and down the field on them while Wilson and the offense floundered early on against one of the NFLs worst defenses. If the Skins had took RG3 out when his limp became more noticeable and let Kirk Cousins finish that game, the Seahawks probably lose. Ill admit they pulled a great comeback against the Falcons, but it seemed pretty apparent to me who the better team was. It was the team that completely dominated the first half, went to sleep for most of the 2nd half, and then calmly pulled out the win at the end.

I was on the Seahawk bandwagon all last year, but now Im firmly off. Ill admit part of it is gut instinct, but sometimes you have to trust your instinct. As long as there is some reasoning behind it. The mindset in Seattle should be that they had a strong year and now its time to build off it, but there is just way too much bigheadedness right now with that team. Richard Sherman is a great corner but hes reminding me of young DeAngelo Hall right now with the way hes running around spouting about how hes the best corner in the game. And we all know how D Halls career turned out - good player that never lived up to the hype. The PED suspensions and allegations are troublesome. The offseason spending spree is getting completely overhyped and they are being crowned paper champions and Im not buying it. I dont dispute for a second the Seahawks have a great base of young talent, but look at what the thread is here...Whos better, 49ers (who are clearly the class of the NFL right now after coming oh-so-close to the Super Bowl in consecutive years) or Seahawks (who only have 1 year of success and 1 playoff win against a joke of a playoff team to their credit). The only reason were talking about whos better is because of their offseason moves, which I believe are overrated. I dont think the Avril and Bennett signings were bad moves because they got them both at reasonable prices and didnt dish out long term deals, but I also dont think either of those guys are huge impact players. Harvin is boom or bust. I think people are thinking a little too much about his first half of last year (where he was outstanding) and forgetting his uneven play throughout his career and history of injuries. I still dont look at Harvin as being anything special at receiver in terms of route running, hands, etc. Hes one of the best in the league at YAC of course, but if you look at how much more $ he got than the likes of Wes Welker and Victor Cruz and the fact that they gave up a first rounder to get him, Im not so sure I like it. (Harvin and Cruz are close in age, both got 6 year deals, and Harvin got $20 million more over the course of his deal)...Im not loving the direction the Seahawks took this offseason and cant help but wonder if this is a team well look back at and wonder what coulda been....Another side note, I dont think people are talking enough about losing their defensive coordinator, Gus Bradley.

Either way, it will be very interesting to watch. The NFC West is ridiculously tough. The 49ers have been the most consistently dominant and battle-tested team in the league the last couple years and their talent level and coaching (Harbaugh aside, fangio and Roman are two of the best coordinators in the league and will probably be getting plenty of head coaching offers in future years) are amazing. The Seahawks are obviously one of the most exciting young teams out there and they also have great talent (all my hating aside, I understand there is a good reason for the hype around Seattle). The Rams got a ridiculous bounty in the RG3 trade, have a lot of talent on their roster, and have a great head coach who always has his team playing hard, they are set up to be good for years. And Im kinda falling in love with the Cardinals right now. Ive been Carson Palmers biggest hater for the past 5 or so years, but I think he actually just stepped into the perfect situation and will have a great year in Arizona. And they have some great pieces on defense (Washington, Peterson, Campbell, Dockett...), and made some great under the radar moves like bringing back Karlos Dansby and drafting Stepfan (my favorite misspelled name in the history of sports) Taylor. I see the NFC west finishing in this order:
1. SF
2. AZ
3. SEA
4. STL

These teams are all tough though, anything can happen
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's hilarious that you say the 49ers gave up because they had the division in the bag at that point. If they had lost to the Cardinals in week 17, the Seahawks would have taken the division. The Niners aren't dumb enough to mail it in at that point, and remember the Cards actually looked like they might win that game early on so it wasn't exactly a given.

I also think it's funny when people criticize a coach for "running up the score." In todays NFL, a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter isn't a sure thing. You don't take the brakes off. The Niners almost lost a huge lead to the Patriots the week before, the Seahawks almost pulled off a huge comeback against the Falcons in the playoffs, it happens all the time. Maybe the Niners and Falcons should have "ran up the score" in those games.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just really tough to take some of what he's saying seriously.

He did make one good point - the loss of Gus Bradley. But that was in between gems like:

- How much money they are paying Harvin. Which is totally relevant to this season.

- How they couldn't hang with the big boys. Losing by 2 to Atlanta on the road and destroying SF the last time they played don't count.

- "There is way too much bigheadedness on that team right now." Completely and totally a meaningless narrative. You are drawing that inference from ESPN and the internet. It has nothing at all to do with football.

- And the most ridiculous point is that they ran up the score in all the 30+ point wins, but when they can "only" beat the Skins by 10 on the ******* road in the playoffs you were unimpressed. It is IMPOSSIBLY unfair to be unimpressed by a team after a road playoff win by 10 points. That's just utterly ridiculous. (And it's not like they were blown out the next week)

I don't mind you picking them to finish third. I disagree with your reasoning and that's fine.

But to discredit their second half last year is just stupid. It really is. You blame all the other teams for choosing to suck whenever the Seahawks played well. It's a stupid argument. The Seahawks were a borderlilne powerhouse and extremely impressive in the second half of 2012, which is the main source of their hype. And it starts with Wilson. You don't luck your way into 26 TD passes. He's a fine player within the pocket. I highly doubt you watched the Bears game and I'm skeptical you remember much about the Atlanta game based on your comments.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I think it's hilarious that you say the 49ers gave up because they had the division in the bag at that point. If they had lost to the Cardinals in week 17, the Seahawks would have taken the division. The Niners aren't dumb enough to mail it in at that point, and remember the Cards actually looked like they might win that game early on so it wasn't exactly a given.

I also think it's funny when people criticize a coach for "running up the score." In todays NFL, a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter isn't a sure thing. You don't take the brakes off. The Niners almost lost a huge lead to the Patriots the week before, the Seahawks almost pulled off a huge comeback against the Falcons in the playoffs, it happens all the time. Maybe the Niners and Falcons should have "ran up the score" in those games.
The Niners were in the thick of a playoff race with Jim Harbaugh as head coach, on national tv, traveling to their rival's place, with a chance to win the division.

But no, they didn't care about that game.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks all day erryday.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't wait to see them play each other. It's gonna be Pitt/Baltimore level of intensity.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard the Niners didnt take the week 16 game argument many times but it doesn't make sense to me at all. Not only was the division at stake but a first week bye too. If the Vikes don't win the next week against the Packers the Niners would have had to beat Vikings in the playoffs AND go to Lambeau the next week. Every coach wants to win the division and get a bye and no way Harbaugh is going to jeopardize that.

Was the game much closer than the score indicated sure. The Hawks caught a ton of breaks that game, the Baldwin juggling catch, the fact that the 49ers went to the Hawks 3yd line and got -7 points from it(blocked chip shot returned for a TD is incredibly rare). But they played better than the 49ers that day for a meaningful game.

Also this Wilson is only good outside the pocket narrative is unfair IMO. Mike Sando broke it down where Wilson is actually better inside the pocket than outside. Stats here http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-playing-smart If you prefer advanced stats Wilson was top 10 in DVOA inside the pocket.

He does take a lot of bad sacks where he runs around to find a open receiver (19 Long sacks according to Football Outsiders) and struggles with the big blitz which is precisely why the acquired Harvin. Lots of underneath bubble screens where Harvin can break tackles 1-1 against a CB. We'll see if he can do more than that and be worth the contract that was given to him.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niners def took the game seriously. Anyone saying otherwise is a serious homer.

But the niners were without Justin Smith, and their QB had like half as many starts as rookie Russell Wilson. Seattle's a hostile environment, and that D is nasty.

In Atlanta with a one armed Justin Smith the niners narrowly did what Seattle could not do. Seattle made a bigger move with Harvin, and is on the upswing big time. San Fran lost crab, their #1 WR.

I just hope we both make the playoffs and face off. War.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who types so much?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, Im not a Niner fan by any stretch. I was rooting hard against them in the Super Bowl - a game I picked them to lose. This is just the way I see things.

just to answer a few points

-harvins contract was going off on a tangent, but I was just making the point that I think Harvin is overrated and I think the Seahawks overpaid for him. If he is healthy and dynamic and is a game changer, then maybe itll be worth it.

- I dont see the Seahawks as being on level with the elite teams of the NFL. I dont think they are top contenders. Of course anyone can win a SB so Im not gonna be silly enough to say they cant win a SB, but I dont put them in that category with SF, ATL, DEN, GB, where I feel like anything less than a SB win is a huge disappointment. If the Seahawks can duplicate last years success and make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs, that would be a great season for them IMO.

-The Bigheadedness Im not talking about is not just media manufactured. Its comments from players. Richard Shermans ego is ridiculous, listening to him listing his stats as proof that hes the best corner in the league was hilarious. I just dont feel like they are handling their sudden success with a lot of class. And based on comments made by members of the team, I think they are believing the media hype. And while I think Pete Carroll is a great talent evaluator, I dont have a lot of respect for him as a coach...I look at Harbaugh and Carroll - who were college rivals who left their teams at similar times. Carroll left his program in shambles, Harbaugh left his program a powerhouse. Its just kind of telling what these guys character is. I think about Carrol inisisting that the fail mary is the right call, and I cant help but think of him claiming he didnt realize recruiting violations were going on at USC. Does this have a direct effect on how this season will go? No. But its a piece of the puzzle. It aint all Xs and Os.

and we can go over the playoff games and their stretch of blowout games over and over and over, but at the end of the day, that is how I see things. I consider myself to be someone who looks at things objectively, and Im just not sold on this team. I really like Russell Wilson, but Im not sold yet. As far as SF, I am sold. I totally believe they have built what will be a dynasty. The defense will be among the best in the league for a long time to come, and I firmly believe Kaepernick is a future hall of famer. Thats just how I see it, Im not backing off it.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Bigheadedness, Sherman's tweets, comments, contracts, USC, Pete Carroll's postgame comments.

None of these things have to do with on-field performance.

I'll do your job for you.

- The Seahawks OL could potentially be a weakness.
- Bevell isn't the greatest playcaller in the world and I could see him turning too much to the pass if the run game isn't stellar early.
- Lack of TE depth is really counter-intuitive to the style of offense. It may change the philosophy (more passing, 3WR sets, etc.) and that might mean a transition period or some issues.
- Losing Gus Bradley might be a problem. He was aggressive when he picked his spots but also smart enough to let his safeties do work. We have to see how the new DC works.
- I'm still not sold on the pass rush until I see it in action. Avril isn't guaranteed to be impactful, Irvin was hit or miss and is missing the first four games, Clemons is coming off a torn ACL, and they don't have much up the middle.
- Irvin is playing SLB. That could potentially be a disaster.
- The run D might suffer without Branch, especially on the road.
- This team was VERY lucky with injuries last year - so health will be key again.

All that other crap - the media noise, Carroll's USC career, Sherman etc. is absolutely meaningless.

My point is that if you want to predict Seahawks struggles, you don't have to do it with bogus narratives and a complete discrediting of an awesome 2012. The bottom line is if the team plays like they did down the stretch last year, regardless of how impressed you weren't for some reason, they're going to contend in the playoffs.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

I never completely discredited their 2012 season. Like I have reiterated over and over, I was one of the people hyping them last year, I felt they had great talent and thought something special was brewing. I just think people have gotten a little carried away with their success. The fact that the vote on this thread is in favor of the Seahawks when the 49ers have won their division the last 2 years and came incredibly close to winning a SB in each of the last 2 years says it all. And thats been my main point - the Seahawks are being completely overhyped. Not that theyre not a good team or dont have a lot of talent - that them being rated as the best team in the league by so many people is ridiculous. Reminds me of the Eagles "dream team".

I can talk Xs and Os all day. And believe it or not, I have thought about all of the stuff you talked about just there and more plenty. But you saying all that other stuff is meaningless - sorry I just dont agree. Off-the-field stuff matters, staying humble matters. Theres a reason some teams (NE, BAL, PIT, etc) are forces year in year out, and its not just xs and os, its the way organization, from the president to the GMs to the coaches to the players conduct themselves. And I dont like what Im seeing from SEA. Im not a huge believer in Pete Carroll. I dont think their offseason (which so many people are pointing to as the reason they are now the best team in the NFL) is going to be nearly as beneficial as people think. In fact, I believe it may set them back. The fact that Sherman is spending his time parading himself on national TV and youtube etc about how he is better than Revis shows a lot of immaturity. And it takes maturity to do the work to keep getting better that it takes to play at an elite level season after season. The PEDs? troublesome. Distractions matter. You can call it all irrelevant and crap, but to me this is the kind of stuff factors into the equation.

As far as me saying the 49ers are clearly better than the Seahawks. Its a variety of things. It is the coaching staff. I believe SF has probly the best coaching staff in the league, certainly the best HC/OC/DC combo out there. Its the continuity the Niners have. The schemes they run. as far as me picking the Seahawks to miss the playoffs, its again a variety of things. The off-field stuff plays into it, but its also their coaching staff and Xs and Os. And its their absolutely brutal schedule. Theres one easy game on there - Jacksonville. Every other game is gonna be extremely tough. You can keep acting like Im making ludicrous assertions based on watching sports center, but I study the NFL intensely year round and I follow every team not just my home team, and this is how I feel about things. Youre free to disagree but just stop it with the whole every point Ive made is meaningless stuff. Like you know for sure that the team hasn't gotten overconfident. Or you know for sure that the PED allegations arent real and that maybe Sherman, Browner and Irving werent all playing at an enhanced level that they wont be able to play at when clean. I can go on and on and on but honestly Im done I have much better things to do. I stated my opinion on this and Ill leave it at that. I work 60 hours a week building closets and am working hard on studying the league and watching tape and writing my preview for the upcoming season, so I dont really have any more time for this circular argument.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 07-16-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I never completely discredited their 2012 season. Like I have reiterated over and over, I was one of the people hyping them last year, I felt they had great talent and thought something special was brewing. I just think people have gotten a little carried away with their success. The fact that the vote on this thread is in favor of the Seahawks when the 49ers have won their division the last 2 years and came incredibly close to winning a SB in each of the last 2 years says it all. And thats been my main point - the Seahawks are being completely overhyped. Not that theyre not a good team or dont have a lot of talent - that them being rated as the best team in the league by so many people is ridiculous. Reminds me of the Eagles "dream team".

I can talk Xs and Os all day. And believe it or not, I have thought about all of the stuff you talked about just there and more plenty. But you saying all that other stuff is meaningless - sorry I just dont agree. Off-the-field stuff matters, staying humble matters. Theres a reason some teams (NE, BAL, PIT, etc) are forces year in year out, and its not just xs and os, its the way organization, from the president to the GMs to the coaches to the players conduct themselves. And I dont like what Im seeing from SEA. Im not a huge believer in Pete Carroll. I dont think their offseason (which so many people are pointing to as the reason they are now the best team in the NFL) is going to be nearly as beneficial as people think. In fact, I believe it may set them back. The fact that Sherman is spending his time parading himself on national TV and youtube etc about how he is better than Revis shows a lot of immaturity. And it takes maturity to do the work to keep getting better that it takes to play at an elite level season after season. The PEDs? troublesome. Distractions matter. You can call it all irrelevant and crap, but to me this is the kind of stuff factors into the equation.

As far as me saying the 49ers are clearly better than the Seahawks. Its a variety of things. It is the coaching staff. I believe SF has probly the best coaching staff in the league, certainly the best HC/OC/DC combo out there. Its the continuity the Niners have. The schemes they run. as far as me picking the Seahawks to miss the playoffs, its again a variety of things. The off-field stuff plays into it, but its also their coaching staff and Xs and Os. And its their absolutely brutal schedule. Theres one easy game on there - Jacksonville. Every other game is gonna be extremely tough. You can keep acting like Im making ludicrous assertions based on watching sports center, but I study the NFL intensely year round and I follow every team not just my home team, and this is how I feel about things. Youre free to disagree but just stop it with the whole every point Ive made is meaningless stuff. Like you know for sure that the team hasn't gotten overconfident. Or you know for sure that the PED allegations arent real and that maybe Sherman, Browner and Irving werent all playing at an enhanced level that they wont be able to play at when clean.
1) Then you probably should have posted those ideas rather than storylines and generalizations.

2) "Staying humble" does not matter in the least. Unless you are implying that the team isn't working out in the offseason and will not put in hard work. Which is utter ********. Sherman's loud, brash, and cocky. No one else on the team has said or done anything to make you think the team is taking their workload lightly.

I called most of your points meaningless because most of them were. You made two worthwhile points - the loss of Bradley and the right side of the line.

I'll agree to disagree. If the Seahawks struggle it will be due to on-field performance, and probably some combination of the concerns I outlined in the previous post, the ones you apparently have "thought about" yet declined to post - NOT the freaking PED allegations or "being overconfident."
Old 07-16-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
1) Then you probably should have posted those ideas rather than storylines and generalizations.

2) "Staying humble" does not matter in the least. Unless you are implying that the team isn't working out in the offseason and will not put in hard work. Which is utter ********. Sherman's loud, brash, and cocky. No one else on the team has said or done anything to make you think the team is taking their workload lightly.

I called most of your points meaningless because most of them were. You made two worthwhile points - the loss of Bradley and the right side of the line.

I'll agree to disagree. If the Seahawks struggle it will be due to on-field performance, and probably some combination of the concerns I outlined in the previous post, the ones you apparently have "thought about" yet declined to post - NOT the freaking PED allegations or "being overconfident."
Of course staying humble matters. And of course everyone is working out during the offseason. But its the guys who keep a very solid foundation & routine, and put in the EXTRA hours, and are really dedicated that set themselves apart from a pool of the best and most competitive athletes in the world. On-field performance is a product of all the hard work and preparation that takes place off the field - and that is just as much mental as physical. And it takes a very special level of commitment, maturity, etc to become a champion in a league this competitive. but yea I think we'll agree to disagree. Ive already spent too much time arguing this with you. We'll see how the season shakes out.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a die hard niner fan but if you don't see what makes the seahawks an elite team, than you haven't been watching football. they have a developing offense with a rookie suprise at QB. one of the best running games in the league with good depth in the backfield. very athletic targets out wide and one of the best offensive lines in football.

on the other side of the ball, you have a very underrated and athletic front seven and the best secondary in football right behind them.

and the niners didn't tank that game 16 it just got out of hand too fast for us to keep it competitive.

all this leads me to ask you, have you been watching football?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just thought i'd post this here

Old 07-17-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rivals indeed.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Rivals indeed.

God, look at Wilson's hand. Dude has serious mitts.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...and I firmly believe Kaepernick is a future hall of famer.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think both teams could disappoint next year. They both have tons of talent and have Superbowl expectations. Even with their success, I think it is a bit much to put such high expectations on two second year QBs. Wilson and Kaep were great last year but don't be shocked to see their efficiency take a solid hit when they are asked to carry more of the offense. Wilson only threw over 30 attempts last yea 4 times in 18 games. Can he handle a more dynamic offense with more 3 wr sets? Can he carry the load if Beast Mode takes a step back? Can Kaepernick keep the running plays working or will defenses be better prepared to handle that this year? Will defenses figure him out with more tape and time? How will he handle starting for a full year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
... and I firmly believe Kaepernick is a future hall of famer. Thats just how I see it, Im not backing off it.
If you were really serious about that, about a guy who's started about 2/3rd of ONE NFL season, tell me what makes you think he's going to go to the Hall of Fame?

His arm is strong, but he's not a great passer. What makes him, as we all know, exciting and lethal are those fast wheels.

But Michael Vick had those wheels too.... QB's like that don't last long, running, at least.

The specialness of him is that, the legs. No way will he be able to do that long enough to get to the HOF.

Now if you think his passing is also HOF-worthy, well that's a different story, but I don't think many would agree with that.
If he had that arm, to go with those legs, he would have been a #1 pick for sure, and a Can't Miss Superstar.

His first ACL tear or broken leg will slow him down. Just not sure when that will happen, but the more he takes off and runs, the sooner it will be most likely. Like Daunte Culpepper on a run.
Went from stud, to dud, with that tackle.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I just don't know how I'd attack Seattle. I know how I'd attack Kaepernick but I have no idea how I'd gameplan against Seattle. I'd guess you'd have to play a lot of single high because of the running game but that's just inviting Wilson to do what he did last year. Then I guess play zone on third down but by the end of the year he was recognizing that and shredding it apart. And Bevell started throwing on first down which screwed up DCs left and right. And now add Harvin into the mix? I'd be overwhelmed as a playcaller from Bevell's standpoint and an opponent's standpoint. It's going to be interesting.

With the Niners now you just have to make them try to beat you on the outside and attempt to contain Kaep with a spy or by playing zone and confusing him with moving around. Make him make decisions post snap and make their receivers beat you.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
If you were really serious about that, about a guy who's started about 2/3rd of ONE NFL season, tell me what makes you think he's going to go to the Hall of Fame?

His arm is strong, but he's not a great passer. What makes him, as we all know, exciting and lethal are those fast wheels.

But Michael Vick had those wheels too.... QB's like that don't last long, running, at least.

The specialness of him is that, the legs. No way will he be able to do that long enough to get to the HOF.

Now if you think his passing is also HOF-worthy, well that's a different story, but I don't think many would agree with that.
If he had that arm, to go with those legs, he would have been a #1 pick for sure, and a Can't Miss Superstar.

His first ACL tear or broken leg will slow him down. Just not sure when that will happen, but the more he takes off and runs, the sooner it will be most likely. Like Daunte Culpepper on a run.
Went from stud, to dud, with that tackle.
Kaepernick is a pass first guy. It just so happens that he runs like a gazelle and that allows our offense a little more flexibility. But the throws he's able to make already will allow him to rely on his arm if we have to. I don't see how you're trying to make it a point where his legs are his only weapons.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just don't know how I'd attack Seattle. I know how I'd attack Kaepernick but I have no idea how I'd gameplan against Seattle. I'd guess you'd have to play a lot of single high because of the running game but that's just inviting Wilson to do what he did last year. Then I guess play zone on third down but by the end of the year he was recognizing that and shredding it apart. And Bevell started throwing on first down which screwed up DCs left and right. And now add Harvin into the mix? I'd be overwhelmed as a playcaller from Bevell's standpoint and an opponent's standpoint. It's going to be interesting.

With the Niners now you just have to make them try to beat you on the outside and attempt to contain Kaep with a spy or by playing zone and confusing him with moving around. Make him make decisions post snap and make their receivers beat you.
Well...Atlanta tried containing Kaepernick in the pocket, and did so a good amount of the game and they failed at stopping him as a passer. I think he's just going to be one of those players that develops into a good passer and runner like Steve Young or Steve McNair. The same could be said about Wilson too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote