Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-13-2014, 01:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA Salary Cap Draft

Salary cap set at $72M (based on the 2013 luxury tax number). For salary purposes, we will use 2013-14 season salary numbers for the players you pick.

Looking for at least 8 players.

2 hour clocks between 12 Noon -12 Midnight EST. Recommend lists if you know you will not be available.

Not the draft order:
1. D-Unit
2. Paul
3. TJ
4. fenikz
5. ncstate
6. sbh
7. Wmd

Last edited by D-Unit : 06-13-2014 at 07:02 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok. We're going to finish one of these danmit.

972-330-9302
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems exactly like my thread that was deleted earlier only this one has a salary cap lol...

Yeah, I'm in.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Seems exactly like my thread that was deleted earlier only this one has a salary cap lol...

Yeah, I'm in.
Felt like everyone knew who each other would pick in round 1, so it was going to be a sketchy restart. Plus, I didn't trust you in running it. hah.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Felt like everyone knew who each other would pick in round 1, so it was going to be a sketchy restart. Plus, I didn't trust you in running it. hah.
Having a salary cap doesn't change much considering we were, what, 15 picks in and if it were a complete restart I would have randomized the order again. I had first pick last time and opted to start a new one.

What's there not to trust? So you just delete threads because you made a bad judgement call and it didnt have your conditions.

Do you, D. Never change.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Having a salary cap doesn't change much considering we were, what, 15 picks in and if it were a complete restart I would have randomized the order again. I had first pick last time and opted to start a new one.

What's there not to trust? So you just delete threads because you made a bad judgement call and it didnt have your conditions.

Do you, D. Never change.
Meh. I've seen you go inactive and hard to find before. You've definitely got some proving to do as far as runing things on your own. Maybe you can start by helping to text people in this draft voluntarily. Anybody that knows me knows I'm always open to changing conditions that help. Not my way or the highway kind of guy. So psssh. Enough with the butthurt.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:41 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Meh. I've seen you go inactive and hard to find before. You've definitely got some proving to do as far as runing things on your own. Maybe you can start by helping to text people in this draft voluntarily. Anybody that knows me knows I'm always open to changing conditions that help. Not my way or the highway kind of guy. So psssh. Enough with the butthurt.
Next time I'll send you an application. Want me to screenshot my text to you reminding you it was your turn to pick last draft? I texted MJ as well. Nothing says my way or the highway more than deleting a thread and then started the same exact one on your own. Maybe I don't understand the severity of mod oversight this needed lol.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got my phone fixed so count me in

602-738-2036

Tony Parker - Isaiah Thomas - Goran Dragic
Goran Dragic - Tim Hardaway Jr.
Kawhi Leonard - Chandler Parsons
Chris Bosh - Chandler Parsons - Terrence Jones
Dwight Howard - Mason Plumlee

Last edited by fenikz : 06-17-2014 at 03:14 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Next time I'll send you an application. Want me to screenshot my text to you reminding you it was your turn to pick last draft? I texted MJ as well. Nothing says my way or the highway more than deleting a thread and then started the same exact one on your own. Maybe I don't understand the severity of mod oversight this needed lol.
After some botch ups lately, I didn't want someone new to botch another one up. It's not like you've run things like this before or even helped out in ways like Matt and Zach have in the past. Since you seem so agitated by this do you want to run this one?
Old 06-13-2014, 04:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, in. You have my number I think
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
After some botch ups lately, I didn't want someone new to botch another one up. It's not like you've run things like this before or even helped out in ways like Matt and Zach have in the past. Since you seem so agitated by this do you want to run this one?
It's funny to me more than anything honestly. You deleted a thread without any reason/notification whatsoever, and implemented your own terms to the same exact concept that my thread offered.

I didn't necessarily want to run it but I figured I'd be the one to step up and put something into motion before interest was lost. You're the man in charge apparently. I wasn't just gonna let that slide though.

I was unaware we had to prove our worthiness to you.

Old 06-13-2014, 04:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It's funny to me more than anything honestly. You deleted a thread without any reason/notification whatsoever, and implemented your own terms to the same exact concept that my thread offered.

I didn't necessarily want to run it but I figured I'd be the one to step up and put something into motion before interest was lost. You're the man in charge apparently. I wasn't just gonna let that slide though.

I was unaware we had to prove our worthiness to you.
Let's try to have fun here.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll joiinnnnnnnnn
Old 06-13-2014, 07:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets do this. 707-365-5554

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Hey TJ, do you think you could come up with the Draft order?
Old 06-13-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. 5. ncstate
  2. 6. sbh
  3. 7. Wmd
  4. 8. RaiderNation
  5. 2. Paul
  6. 1. D-Unit
  7. 3. TJ
  8. 4. fenikz

Old 06-13-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need an unaffiliated third party to give us a draft order. BRODEUR!
Old 06-13-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I think we need an unaffiliated third party to give us a draft order. BRODEUR!
Oh goddammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh goddammit.
Do it B. .
Old 06-13-2014, 09:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

pff like i care enough to rig a draft order

8 prob sucks though so go for it

Old 06-13-2014, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awwww I liked being in the middle
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, give me a few minutes. Reading something right now but it'll be done before 10:30.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
pff like i care enough to rig a draft order

8 prob sucks though so go for it
That's what someone who cares would say. We know your dirty Arizonian sneaky tactics.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I still get Fropez so :p

Old 06-13-2014, 09:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you guys here I am celebrating KD and you drop this **** on me? I hope you don't even get a first WMD
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote