Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haven't watched all the trailers but graphics wise BF4 is the only "next gen" looking one so far

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE MIRROR'S EDGE! Let's do this FAITH!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have no intent to buy either system at release, but god damn if Titanfall didn't give me the biggest erection I've had in a long time. Idk what I'm gonna do...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So I have no intent to buy either system at release, but god damn if Titanfall didn't give me the biggest erection I've had in a long time. Idk what I'm gonna do...
Play it on PC. :D
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
For anyone not to keep an open mind is just silly and fan boyish. Just like with last gen, I had zero clue what console I would end up wanting to get.
Maybe. Depends what you are into personally. I like a lot of franchises that have been on Sony for years. Same with Nintendo, but I could only choose one so I went with Sony. There are still a lot of Nintendo games I've missed out on and wish I could have played. All of these systems are going to bring a lot to the table. I might as well go with the one where I can play my favorite games on it...unless there is something drastically impressive that one console offers over the others.

So are XBOX users still going to have to pay a subscription fee with the new console?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 06-10-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they didnt say you wouldnt have to so yes

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, nice little attempted cheap shot at the end. Meh, I've had nothing but issues with the PSN so I honestly don't mind forking over some money if it means a vastly better experience online. My experiences with Live vs. PSN are vastly different, usually negative with PSN, positive with Live.

To me, $35 a year is worth it (which is all I've ever paid for Live with regular deals that pop up).
Old 06-10-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had a problem with PSN so meh. The main reasons I got aPS3 were free online, Bluray, and no RROD.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xbox one wins it now has blue ray.. Awesome
Old 06-10-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, nice little attempted cheap shot at the end. Meh, I've had nothing but issues with the PSN so I honestly don't mind forking over some money if it means a vastly better experience online. My experiences with Live vs. PSN are vastly different, usually negative with PSN, positive with Live.

To me, $35 a year is worth it (which is all I've ever paid for Live with regular deals that pop up).
You talking about my comment regarding XBOX? I wasn't taking a cheap shot. I was legitimately curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I've never had a problem with PSN so meh. The main reasons I got aPS3 were free online, Bluray, and no RROD.
Yes, the Blu Ray player was awesome. At least XBOX is finally getting that **** together I'll say that much.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 06-10-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

That reminds me, this was an interesting video regarding the XBOX One that came out a few days ago. Hopefully the script is flipped. Didn't see the Microsoft conference today so don't know how much of the information has changed.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is that Sony will have three different PS4 sets at launch for $399, $499, and $599. No idea what each one has in it, but I'm guessing that X1 and PS4 at $499 will have close to the same things.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone play Resistance: Fall of Man? I remember that was my favorite game growing up, even though it was M, my dad HATES video games but he even got into it and would occasionally play to take some time off with me. Then my PS3 broke and I never got to buy the second one, and ended up getting a 360 cause all my friends had one and I wanted to play with them. Anyways I'm hoping a new Resistance: Fall of Man comes out soon or ever.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone got the Sony conference working yet?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the gametrailers site, yeah. It's working for me.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Anyone got the Sony conference working yet?
Voiceover said one minute. Oh, there it is.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're needing a link still, www.twitch.tv/twitch is streaming it.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Auron from Final Fantasy X? The hell?

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's on youtube too

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah Sony, we're all here for Vita news.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah Sony, we're all here for Vita news.
They're probably saving the best for last. Opening with the PS4 would be great, but then I don't think anyone would want to stay for whatever else was next.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
That reminds me, this was an interesting video regarding the XBOX One that came out a few days ago. Hopefully the script is flipped. Didn't see the Microsoft conference today so don't know how much of the information has changed.

this guy is waaaaay too annoying for me to get even a minute into the video

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I've taken dumps that were more interesting than this so far. A game starring Ellen Paige? Holy **** sign me up PS4.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
They're probably saving the best for last. Opening with the PS4 would be great, but then I don't think anyone would want to stay for whatever else was next.
That makes sense. Show off stuff pretty much no one really cares about to get everyone's attention.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Last of Us looks good. Damn you Naughty Dog.