Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man you guys will be waiting a long time for a price drop at least a year later for sure.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been reading around and it has been suggested that 'merica will support the xbox no matter what. The difference of reaction on here to elsewhere kind of confirms this, albeit on a tiny tiny scale.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I don't understand the level of disdain towards that system right now. Like holy ****, people just overreacting. If sony comes out at 500 as well, I don't see what it is they will be doing so much better than what the xbox1 will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Man you guys will be waiting a long time for a price drop at least a year later for sure.
A year isn't that long.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think $500 is unfair, I just know it's not money that I'm going to have to drop on a game console. Although, if I start saving now, have my brother chip in and it comes out around the holidays, that might be a different story.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
A year isn't that long.
Pretty much, especially considering they will still be putting out like 90% of the new/top games on 360/PS3 and XB1/PS4, a year is nothing.

Also, does anyone complaining about the price not realize both systems are likely trying to be full entertainment systems and not just gaming systems? I mean would you be pissed if you had to pay $500 for a Bluray player, gaming system, stereo receiver, and computer all separately? I'd be stoked if I could do that.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Pretty much, especially considering they will still be putting out like 90% of the new/top games on 360/PS3 and XB1/PS4, a year is nothing.

Also, does anyone complaining about the price not realize both systems are likely trying to be full entertainment systems and not just gaming systems? I mean would you be pissed if you had to pay $500 for a Bluray player, gaming system, stereo receiver, and computer all separately? I'd be stoked if I could do that.
Yep pretty much this.

And if titanfall ends up being an xbox exclusive im already sold. Because that game just looked so ******* fantastic, if its a launch title I'm getting the system day 1.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yep pretty much this.

And if titanfall ends up being an xbox exclusive im already sold. Because that game just looked so ******* fantastic, if its a launch title I'm getting the system day 1.
Titanfall won't be out until Spring 2014, and I'm not sure if it's an exclusive title. I do like Ryse though, and that is exclusive and is a launch title.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Titanfall won't be out until Spring 2014, and I'm not sure if it's an exclusive title. I do like Ryse though, and that is exclusive and is a launch title.
Hmmm I'll have to check it out. Just got back from work and am checking everything out now. So far I'm pretty impressed.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep pretty much this.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/10/ti...entertainment/

XBone exclusive, coming out next spring

Old 06-10-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like FPS games on the consoles, but I'll make an exception for Titanfall.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/10/ti...entertainment/

XBone exclusive, coming out next spring
I'm already sold. If 343 is looking to move the Halo franchise in with the Cod gameplay, this for me blew that out of the water. The jetpacking, to running on walls was fantastic if that actually works that fluid in game. Same with the Mech controls.

Totally just had a nerd gasm watching that thing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I just watched the Titanfall trailer and that game alone might make me get a XBone. PS4 needs to have some dope features and exclusives to convince me otherwise

Old 06-10-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I just watched the Titanfall trailer and that game alone might make me get a XBone. PS4 needs to have some dope features and exclusives to convince me otherwise
Did you catch the multiplayer trailer? Cause that one was ten times better than the actual trailer, if you can believe it.

Also really want to find the video for dead rising 3.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If PS4 comes out and has backwards compatibility, it will be a big deal. But I doubt that happens. I think both companies are doing the compatibility + used game thing, so I think it will all come down to games. As it probably should.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

PS4 has already stated they wont have backwards compatibility. If they come out at a similar price point, I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
PS4 has already stated they wont have backwards compatibility. If they come out at a similar price point, I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
Have they? I must have missed that.

I guess we're waiting to see what they say on the used game front. If they have a similar plan as MS, then there really is almost no difference between the two.

Except I'm forced to have Kinect, but whatever.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did you catch the multiplayer trailer? Cause that one was ten times better than the actual trailer, if you can believe it.

Also really want to find the video for dead rising 3.
Watching it now

Quote:
If PS4 comes out and has backwards compatibility, it will be a big deal. But I doubt that happens. I think both companies are doing the compatibility + used game thing, so I think it will all come down to games. As it probably should.
Yea it should and most likely will come down to games. Where have you seen that the PS4 will not be backwards compatible or able to play used games?

EDIT: Just saw your post above mine. Ignore this

Old 06-10-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS...iso n%20Chart

Everything you need to know and that is known currently about all two next gen systems. Wii U doesn't count because its the Wii U.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Just watched the titanfall multiplayer gameplay

brb changing my pants. that looked ******* incredible. it's everything I wanted Brink to be mixed with Halo and it just looks epic

Old 06-10-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, Titanfall might be enough in of itself to get me to buy the Xbox One, and I don't even like FPS games on consoles.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Dead rising also looks absolutely incredible as well. Microsoft really delivered on the games front, because right now I would easily buy half the games if not all of the ones Ive seen showcased today.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Dead rising also looks absolutely incredible as well. Microsoft really delivered on the games front, because right now I would easily buy half the games if not all of the ones Ive seen showcased today.
"But wut r u gunna do when u cant resell them lolslslsoslosslos and ur friends can't barrow them olololo"

Old 06-10-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titanfall looked amazing. Stoked that it's been announced that "exclusive" meant only the XBone, Xbox 360, and PC.

Never loved console shooters but I will certainly take a hard look at the PC version.

Quote:
http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/e3-xbox...of-games-at-e3

Showcasing the caliber of support from the world’s biggest publishers, Electronic Arts also stunned the audience with the reveal of “Titanfall,” coming only to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
Bring on the PS4 presentation and then we can fast forward to June 12th for DayZ information :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
"But wut r u gunna do when u cant resell them lolslslsoslosslos and ur friends can't barrow them olololo"
Youre right, I should totally boycott the system because it will put gamestop, who none the less has been ripping gamers off way worse than microsoft will with this console, out of business and because my mooch friends can't somehow manage to come up with 60 dollars to buy a game. ;)

lulz, I do like that they gave users the ability to let friends borrow games and such. At least they addressed it somewhat, not that that will affect me but at least people can stop crying about not being able to borrow games.

When its all said and done, it wouldnt surprise me if microsoft once again dragged gamers into the next gen of gaming kicking and screaming and have it work out. If the gamers want to talk about the games, that conference should have put those complaints to rest.

Quote:
Quote: