Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
AjHawkPackers
Rookie

AjHawkPackers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Brian Dawkins

Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
Old 07-02-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you like a medal?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink

he seems VERY scubba like.
Roger McIntosh
Rookie

Roger McIntosh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Would you like a medal?
ok that made no sense ya i like that topic Rod Woodson Vs Deion Sanders

Thanks bearfan54
Roger McIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

you should make another option saying i dont give a ****
Old 07-02-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Roger McIntosh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
he seems VERY scubba like.
what come on scubba was and 3 star word lol

Thanks bearfan54
Old 07-02-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Would you like a medal?
id like to take this useless thread to congratulate buck his for sig making greatness

congrats buck
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Would you like a medal?
id like to take this useless thread to congratulate buck his for sig making greatness

congrats buck
ok? :?
Old 07-02-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink
AjHawkPackers
Rookie

AjHawkPackers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck
guess ya guys dont think his post were good topic like i do
Old 07-02-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjHawkPackers
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck
He reminds me of Scubba in the way that every other topic posted is by Brian Dawkins.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck
your avi says your a champion :?

would you rather have a trophy?
Old 07-02-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.
rocky mcintosh and brian dawkins are but i haven't notice ajhawkpackers.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like a medal?

congrats buck
your avi says your a champion :?

would you rather have a trophy?
I just noticed that. Sweet. 8)
Old 07-02-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Roger McIntosh
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that the posters Brian Dawkins, AjHawkPackers, and Roger McIntosh are the same person? I've noticed it for like a month now, and I'm 85% sure I'm right.
buddy i perfer if you did not say stuff you wrong about im not defending hawk but i am defending Dawkins cause that my friend Sam

Thanks bearfan54
Old 07-02-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger McIntosh
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
buddy i perfer if you did not say stuff you wrong about im not defending hawk but i am defending Dawkins cause that my friend Sam
He's obviously in denial.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger McIntosh
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-02-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink

BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9
Ok elway, I didn't want to say anything, but now you have just gotta stop boostingn your post count with random, useless pictures.

its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad
Old 07-02-2006, 09:51 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9

its more like im boosting my entertainment then a stupid number located under my avatar nvot,but what does a random usless offtopic pic do to a random useless thread in the offtopic section???hmmm nvot.....thats right its not gonna hurt you that bad
Right, well I think I'm...I think I'm gunna go now...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
or no one cares and its stupid to make a topic about how much you like another guys topics[/quote]
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yep and he is violating 3 rules

7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

8) Do not create multiple accounts / usernames on the forums.

10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads. (Eventhough its a different username its still him)
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink
ChiBear
Rookie

ChiBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjHawkPackers
Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?
ChiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:27 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did this really deserves it own topic?