Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Re: Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjHawkPackers
Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?
look closer u think its a steeler
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dawkins
Quote:
Quote:
Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
look closer u think its a steeler
theyre definitely the same person
Old 07-02-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer i think its a steeler
look closer buddy closer
Old 07-02-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:44 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
I think that you and AJ Hawk Packers and RogerMcintosh are the same person. I don't care but it's kind of odd that some random person would make a topic about another random person whether he's cool or not. It seems pretty g a y to me.

But take it easy with the posts, just post more in the Eagles section and I couldn't care less.
hey i met ajhawk off this website and have been talking football to him for the past 3 weeks on aim and i do agree it is werid that he made this topic but im not gonna talk bad about someone who talks good about me i belive you see my point and for the eagle thing ur right
Old 07-02-2006, 10:46 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Well since you're the same person:

Quote:
10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:46 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
at what? im talking about u, aj and mcintosh
Old 07-02-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
dumbass.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
Old 07-02-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
Suffice it to say: YOU ARE NOT SMART.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
Old 07-02-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
im ok with not being smart as long as im religious and god loves me
Old 07-02-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
It's good that somebody actually loves you.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
i could live my life with nobody loving me as long as god does and i would have no problem with that . and i hope god loves you to
Old 07-02-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER

for all you know god could send you to hell for creating 5 different accounts :?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER

for all you know god could send you to hell for creating 5 different accounts :?
I hear hell isn't very cozy.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:0ce591e66d="AjHawkPackers"]Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
look closer buddy closer
CLOSER
i could live my life with nobody loving me as long as god does and i would have no problem with that . and i hope god loves you to[/quote:0ce591e66d]

isnt there a rule about not talking about religion? so thats 4 broken rules now.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jesus is my homeboy. :shock:
Old 07-02-2006, 11:05 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Jesus is my homeboy. :shock:
i wonder if you have that shirt lol
Old 07-02-2006, 11:07 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

if you guy want to go with saying other people are me im ok your waisting your time not my time i wish you guys the best and god bless

Edit - Sorry i didnt now you cant talk about god sorry scott
Old 07-02-2006, 11:11 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

dude, brownosing god is a pretty sad way of trying to be forgived
Old 07-02-2006, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's right, because we all know that I am god. And I do not forgive you.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:14 PM    (permalink

Quote:
if you guy want to go with saying other people are me im ok your waisting your time not my time i wish you guys the best and god bless

Edit - Sorry i didnt now you cant talk about god sorry scott
how about apologizing for the other rules u broke? and you said your very religious right?
Old 07-02-2006, 11:19 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well since you're the same person:

Quote:
10) Do not create "How much am I loved/hated here" threads.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:22 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
That's right, because we all know that I am god. And I do not forgive you.
mark sanchez is god,...he told me himself :D