Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-19-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
No

did tebow throw that ball too? lol
Old 06-19-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Even better, Sanchez. Mark Sanchez to Tim Tebow = plays like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with this Tebow talk, here is a funny story:

When I was in New York last week, I had a chance to meet Roger Goodell. Everybody I was with had a chance to ask him questions. The last question asked of Goodell went something like this. "Mr. Goodell, I am a huge Tim Tebow fan and I am really upset that he isn't on a team. Is there anything you can do about that?" Goodell gave the answer you'd expect "Tim's a great guy, an exciting player, good for the league..." A few minutes later, he is rushed out of there by his handlers. 30 minutes later, we get back to our hotel and we see "Breaking News: Tebow Signs with Patriots." Apparently Goodell works really fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez throwing to Tebow. That is when you know it is time to clean house.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Maybe I've had different experiences with police, but in my personal experience, cooperating and telling the truth has never steered me wrong. Now, I've never been involved in anything even remotely close to a murder investigation so it might be different.
I once saw a lecture given by a former big-time prosecutor and a detective. They both said that even if you're innocent, you're just going to say something they can twist around on you. They both said to **** and do exactly what your lawyer tells you to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Like Tebow could ever hit a receiver in the helmet. Come on!

Jake Ballard's gonna catch some passes this year. No way Tebow beats him out at TE.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron is in trouble.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can already hear the hecklers in the crowd.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 06-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
FootballFreak
Rookie

FootballFreak hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am speechless and dont know what to say...
FootballFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

keeps getting worse
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Bobby Layne
Rookie

Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...#ixzz2Wj2zWh5L
Bobby Layne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is all a big misunderstanding. Hernandez was just trying to pay tribute to Ray Lewis on his retirement
Old 06-20-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love watching Hernandez and I was hoping that it would turn out that he wasn't involved, but that's starting to seem very unlikely.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:28 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I really do hope that the Patriots make Tebow at TE. I wanna see it!
I can see it now - Tim "TE"bow.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goldson needs to clock him again and knock some sense into him.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2013, 02:08 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, he is in some serious trouble. A lot of conflicting information right now, ill wait till all the facts come out. But I read that this guy was dating his girlfriends sister, they were at a bar together, which a couple of his friends. The victim is found dead the next day. A rental that was in his name is involved. Also they are looking for a silver chrystler 300?

Is the 300 the car in question? They said it was a rental out of road island? If I read it correctly.. Where and why is that car missing? This does not look good for him. Its ruled a homicide and it potentially looks like was planned. Why the need for a rental? I am curious if they used a phoney name or what? Its all speculation, but the little we do know appears to point to him as atleast an accessory to murder.

Ill wait and see, but its not looking what the pats are going to do?

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:13 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Florida story is interesting. The paper work was actually filed prior to the murder, so its not the case of some random guy seeking the story and then filing a law suit. After that report, you read about how he dropped to the 4th because of possible gang activity ot affiliation. That was such a turn off, teams completely took him off their boards.

I remenber hearing about pot, but who cares, plenty of guys get busted for pot and don't drop out of the 2nd round if they are a 1-2nd round talent. I knew there was something more to it.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway=goat View Post
Yeah, he is in some serious trouble. A lot of conflicting information right now, ill wait till all the facts come out. But I read that this guy was dating his girlfriends sister, they were at a bar together, which a couple of his friends. The victim is found dead the next day. A rental that was in his name is involved. Also they are looking for a silver chrystler 300?

Is the 300 the car in question? They said it was a rental out of road island? If I read it correctly.. Where and why is that car missing? This does not look good for him. Its ruled a homicide and it potentially looks like was planned. Why the need for a rental? I am curious if they used a phoney name or what? Its all speculation, but the little we do know appears to point to him as atleast an accessory to murder.

Ill wait and see, but its not looking what the pats are going to do?
Rhode* Island, come on man.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:20 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This all went south in a hurry. First it was unrelated to him pretty much and now he is being reported as there at the murder. This story is escalating in a hurry.

Good call on the shady players at Florida under Meyer. I had no idea because Tebow is a so ******* nice & squeaky clean and they were winning. Meyer eventually lost control of that place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:59 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
This all went south in a hurry. First it was unrelated to him pretty much and now he is being reported as there at the murder. This story is escalating in a hurry.

Good call on the shady players at Florida under Meyer. I had no idea because Tebow is a so ******* nice & squeaky clean and they were winning. Meyer eventually lost control of that place.
That's an understatement. 30+ arrests under Meyer at Florida.

Every program has arrests/problems with kids at that age, but they made it sound like Urban was a great man during his whole run, but he swept a lot of stuff under the rug.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 06-20-2013 at 03:03 AM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 AM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Rhode* Island, come on man.
Sorry the post was full of errors. I wrote it on my phone, kinda in a rush. I apologize to anyone living in rhode island. I did not mewn to offend.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Goldson needs to clock him again and knock some sense into him.

Hey, is that legal?

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:40 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Hey, is that legal?
Posting a gif is legal. Of course. Especially when it's relevant.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 06-20-2013 at 03:49 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:25 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was so pissed Chancellor got flagged on that hit.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:19 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this sucks. I hope they find out what happened and justice is served, but I hope he had nothing directly to do with this. It is looking like that will not be the case.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote