Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-30-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Thursday night:
Texas vs Iowa State (ESPN)
#12 UCLA vs Utah (FS1)
Western Kentucky vs Louisiana-Monroe (ESPNU)

Friday night:
Nevada vs San Diego State (ESPN)
BYU vs Utah State (CBSS)

Saturday noon:
Air Force vs Navy (CBS)
#25 Maryland vs #8 FSU (ESPN)
Illinois vs Nebraska (ESPNU)
Michigan State vs Iowa (ESPN2)
#20 Texas Tech vs Kansas (FS1)

Saturday afternoon:
#6 Georgia vs Tennessee (CBS)
#3 Clemson vs Syracuse (ABC/ESPN2)
Minnesota vs #19 Michigan (ABC/ESPN2)
Kansas State vs #21 Oklahoma State (ABC)
Georgia Tech vs #14 Miami (ESPNU)
Washington State vs California (FS1)

Saturday night:
#10 LSU vs Mississippi State (ESPN)
TCU vs #11 Oklahoma (FOX)
Arkansas vs #18 Florida (ESPN2)
#24 Ole Miss vs Auburn (ESPNU)
#22 Arizona State vs Notre Dame (NBC)
#4 Ohio State vs #16 Northwestern (ABC)
West Virginia vs #17 Baylor (FS1)
#15 Washington vs #5 Stanford (ESPN)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate noon games and facing Maryland coming off their bye week makes me uneasy.

Looking fwd to Stanford/Washington.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I hate noon games and facing Maryland coming off their bye week makes me uneasy.

Looking fwd to Stanford/Washington.
Stanford/Washington is going to be a good one. Stanford to me looks a bit better than last year. They've added more speed on the perimiter and still have than nasty tone up front. Hoping for an upset by the UW but wouldn't bet any rent money on it.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Line in the Canes game is around 5 which means a lot of Canes fans are gonna get paid this weekend. GT has a few extra days to prepare but I still think the Canes win by 3 scores. Will be nice to play a real opponent for the first time in a month though.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-30-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like this Washington team. They're playing really good football with Price and they got some nice skill players.

That being said, Stanford seems to be firing on all cylinders right now (I know it was just Wash St.), but they also manhandled Arizona St who has a decent team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Line in the Canes game is around 5 which means a lot of Canes fans are gonna get paid this weekend. GT has a few extra days to prepare but I still think the Canes win by 3 scores. Will be nice to play a real opponent for the first time in a month though.
You guys always seem to have GTECH's #.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-30-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

It's 4 straight against CPJ though last year was way too close. D'Onfrio has been going up against that offense for forever now and actually has the horses this year to dominate it. I think they'll bust a few big plays but nothing to consistently keep them in the game. God help Vad Lee if they try drop back passes like they did last week.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-30-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Last year's game was one of the best games of the year that probably no one knows about outside of GTECH/Miami/ACC team fans.

I actually think Vlad Lee is decent but he has no weapons to throw to (usually they have 1 stud WR) and their RB/FBs are not as good as years past.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 09-30-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

They have 2 big WRs who can make some plays but they're not consistent, and their OL can't (and isn't built to) pass block for **** on normal pass plays. Lee can sling it some but he's still not overly effecient yet.

Alex Figueroa is going to make a name for himself this weekend though, one of those A backs are gonna get a toss and then not get up when he's done. Shame GT lost last week so this game isn't on a better channel.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-30-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, if ever there was a chance of an FU safety part 2, it's Saturday Iowa-MSU. There's a really solid chance at least one of the teams only scores in single digits.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real crap selection for CBS in the SEC this weekend.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Georgia might beat Tenn by 40.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-30-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In terms of quality I'd have gone with Florida-Arkansas
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gameday is at OSU@NW. One of the biggest games in the B1G this season. Evanston always is crazy when OSU comes there at night.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Gameday is at OSU@NW. One of the biggest games in the B1G this season. Evanston always is crazy when OSU comes there at night.
It's going to be hilarious seeing their stadium 60% red. Or maybe they will just not sell tickets and roll out their tarps to make their crowd look better.

Silly jNW...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-30-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fortunately for them their stadium isn't that big so the impact of the student section is bigger.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Yes, well you have to have students actually attend the game for the student section to have an impact.

And I do expect a better than normal turnout Saturday night, much better in fact. It's just fun to make fun of jNW's fanbase when they don't even show up while having a pretty good team this year.

Plus, they installed ******* tarps in their stadium. Tarps.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-30-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Kentucky game isn't televised, so at least it won't be absurdly long. Hopefully we can actually blow them out and maintain the lead this time.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Does Utah pose any threat to UCLA on Thursday nite?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-02-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be heading home to Norman to watch us (hopefully) sneak one out like in 2005. Only problem is I've only been to 3 OU losses ever when playing in Norman (Notre Dame, OSU in 2001, and TCU in 2005). Hoping my luck changes and we get lucky to pull this out between Notre Dame & Texas. I'm thinking we have the defense to keep us in the game, but the offense is what I question. It'll be interesting.

Then off to Dallas for OU Texas next weekend!!! That can wait for now though.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Nice cutback Gray.

Sophomore RB class is so ridiculous.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-03-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Real crap selection for CBS in the SEC this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Georgia might beat Tenn by 40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
In terms of quality I'd have gone with Florida-Arkansas
...I'M TELLING DREW ON YOUUUUUU!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

So Texas' defense still sucks.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-03-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not watching the game but WTF was this? Did he get flagged? This might be worse than the UNC guy taking out Clowney week one. It's like he's trying to tear the guy's ACL.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea he got a personal foul for it.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-03-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Holy **** Texas.

<njx9> <3 dg