Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome vidae.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZachSaints (1) - Cigaro
CJ (1) - Rob
Vidae (2) - baller, brat
brat (1) - Vidae

With 10 remaining players, 6 votes needed for lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
vote : Brat

That's basically how he acted when he was Mafia with me in the last game. Quick votes, no explaining anything, and I generally dislike those kind of votes anyway. If you want to vote, at least give some reasoning, even if it's complete garbage.

(ps I replaced someone but I don't know who. Jr will have to tell you who!)
I can't speak on whatever mafia game you are referring too, but it actually does have shades of his play as Sideshow Bob. I could see it, particularly after that last change of vote.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jr, I love your penchant for detail.

vote:brat

My post above compounded with vidae's.

Old 07-06-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I miss those two votes for me or were those leftover from Dan?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leftovers.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are you anti no-lynch in this game CJ?
Old 07-06-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't get the change in day 1 gameplay.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZachSaints (1) - Cigaro
CJ (1) - Rob
Vidae (2) - baller, brat
brat (2) - Vidae, CJ

With 10 remaining players, 6 votes needed for lynch

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-06-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Why are you anti no-lynch in this game CJ?
1. Time constraints I explained already.

2. As I was the first to go last game, I really came to realize the value "mover and shakers" like Gonzo and D-Unit have in this game. Yes, they come off as crazy and reckless, but they get the conversation going and things end up floating to the proverbial surface.

3. Item's 1 and 2 being the case, I'm playing off my norm for this game. Is is suspicious, yes. I won't advise you in one direction or the other, except for you to play to win, as I suspect you are town aligned.

Old 07-06-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ah. You are making this tough for me, sir. I want to believe you and brat did just retreat into hiding.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Roughly twenty minutes left in the day, so I suggest we start getting down to it. We'll probably need a near consensus out of the people here to hit six. I still think zachsaints is a solid option, simply because we need to keep the activity level high if this game is going to survive. I can at the same time see some of the suspicions of brat and CJ, leaning more towards brat if I had to pick one.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After reading through the thread completely twice, I share some of your concerns about CJ, Rob. I just don't think he's as suspicious as Brat right now.

Completely changing the way you play is weird, but his defense is sort of believable, and that's where I'm having the problem, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

unvote: CJ

I could get behind Zach or brat, I guess. I hate lynching in actives day 1, but in this format it would be a death sentence to keep an inactive on.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

ZachSaints (1) - Cigaro
Vidae (2) - baller, brat
brat (2) - Vidae, CJ

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

vote: zachsaints

Inactives will absolutely tank the town in this format. I just hope he isn't GW or something.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Brat

For reasons listed above.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah I didn't realize Zach had been that inactive....ehhh

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-06-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

ZachSaints (2) - Cigaro, Rob
Vidae (1) - brat
brat (3) - Vidae, CJ, baller

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Hey, Baller, technically you have to unvote for vidae first.

Old 07-06-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I never voted for Dan/Vidae in the first place.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

or not :| What do I know.

Old 07-06-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

9 minute warning!
Old 07-06-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Unvote: zach
Vote: brat

While he may have more posts than zach, he's still not exactly contributing a whole lot to the discussion, in addition to the suspicions. Less than ten minutes to go, we've got to come to some sort of consensus.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

ZachSaints (1) - Rob
Vidae (1) - brat
brat (4) - Vidae, CJ, baller, Cigaro

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: