Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
you happen to be at the top of my list

i would like to know how you deduced that i was evil from 2 posts
The fact that you have only two posts has given me nothing to deduce from; I would expect more.

I'd does stand to draw attention to the fact that you could have helped us put brat away and you decided not to vote.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's clear that CJ is iffy/evil for reasons Rob named and his blatant ignoring of my info of Assassin Cigaro.

Don't ignore me. Lynch that man!

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any why is brat evil?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
It's clear that CJ is iffy/evil for reasons Rob named and his blatant ignoring of my info of Assassin Cigaro.

Don't ignore me. Lynch that man!
How sure are you of what you say. Is this a gut thing, or what?

Old 07-06-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I on crazy pills right now....this could be a quick and easy kill to even things up.

CIGARO CIGARO CIGARO.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215
All-Pro

100% Cj 100 American %

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
any why is brat evil?
He tried to slam home a 2 vote lock as time was about to end. It wasn't just his vote, but the fact that it was a vote and no more - then he just disappears.

Old 07-06-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In addition to zach, Rufus also needs to make an appearance soon.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I Swear to Thomas Jefferson Broth - wake up ...I'm giving you info!!
Wait that is a real strange choice of words you need to explain yourself now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Broth - just follow me and lynch Cigaro.

100% assassin that has resulted to the defense of ignoring me because he knows he is a killer!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Broth - just follow me and lynch Cigaro.

100% assassin that has resulted to the defense of ignoring me because he knows he is a killer!
I'm not ignoring you, I simply have no idea what you're going on about. You say you're sure because I'm "laying low and not contributing anything", whereas I don't see that as being the case.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

We need to drop the hammer on Cigaro, and for the ones that don't, I will be coming after you next you evil un-American bastards.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Cigaro

fall on your sword!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brat (1) - CJ
Cigaro (2) - Baller, fenikz

With 9 remaining players, 5 votes needed for lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm more interested in your choice of words.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm more interested in your choice of words.
I'll be more interested in you after the good guys lynch Cigaro and you were not a part of the party.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'll be more interested in you after the good guys lynch Cigaro and you were not a part of the party.
Why did you say Thomas Jefferson?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Does the 3rd president of the United States of America bother you Broth??

Why do you ignore such blatant info as 100% ASSASSIN ....why Broth....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Does the 3rd president of the United States of America bother you Broth??

Why do you ignore such blatant info as 100% ASSASSIN ....why Broth....
Because I know Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson is a friend of mine and you sir are no Thomas Jefferson.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Baller, you might as well explain yourself. You go on saying that I'm evil because I'm "laying low and not contributing anything", yet say you're 100% sure. I know you're relatively new to the game, but those aren't the same thing. It's hard to even try and defend myself when you can't decide on what info you have.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I did not claim to be Thomas Jefferson. I said for the love of Thomas Jefferson.

If he wasn't a good man in my eyes, I wouldn't have said it would I??

Do the right thing and follow my watchful eye. It is time to lynch Cigs and get this going in the right direction.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 minute warning

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-06-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I'm willing to follow Baller for a day, just to see how it plays out.

unvote:brat
vote:cigaro

You have a lot riding on your word now, Baller.

Old 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

**** I don't know what to believe.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Cigaro (3) - Baller, fenikz, CJ

With 9 remaining players, 5 votes needed for lynch

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: