Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone text zach yet?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah theres a hangup on the 2nd pick, hold on

edit: both are up. you guys can text him yourselves to confirm the Birdman pick if you want - I wouldn't believe it either - I asked several questions to make sure that's who he really wanted. he said yes

Last edited by sbh15 : 07-22-2013 at 05:49 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I think we all would have taken Rondo, if not for having PG's that are better and/or have more potential. maybe only D-Unit's passing on Rondo for Lillard is indefensible. and Paul going with Jrue over Rondo was bad
Rondo is one but I didn't want his price tag. Players come come back from ACL injuries but I think their career's are shortened. Rondo and Lillard have different strengths and weaknesses. Rondo is a better assist man but he's also easier to guard.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Rondo is one but I didn't want his price tag. Players come come back from ACL injuries but I think their career's are shortened. Rondo and Lillard have different strengths and weaknesses. Rondo is a better assist man but he's also easier to guard.
true, indefensible was the wrong word. the difference on D is night and day too, though
Old 07-22-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah theres a hangup on the 2nd pick, hold on

edit: both are up. you guys can text him yourselves to confirm the Birdman pick if you want - I wouldn't believe it either - I asked several questions to make sure that's who he really wanted. he said yes
Well, I think he said he was going to be drinking today...

And I think you skipped me sick haha. It's all good though you didn't take my guy.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, I totally thought I saw a pick from Yo. I didn't pick the same guy he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where are you all making up your numbers from?

Vasquez $2,150,188
Harris $1,630,800
Old 07-22-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
where are you all making up your numbers from?

Vasquez $2,150,188
Harris $1,630,800
I was curious about the Vasquez number too because I had him on my big board as well.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Harris number is right according to spotrac and ESPN. Hoopshype has your number. What's the official source we're using?

Vasquez was ****** up you're right. I'll change it.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i always just use hoopshype, i know they don't have some of them now but they are generally correct if they do have something on there
Old 07-22-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I've used Hoopshype for everything, but who knows.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Well it's less than a $100,000 difference so it's not a huge deal to me, but I'll go with whatever D decides there.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are several players that I just don't understand why they keep falling. Hell, there's no way I should have been able to get Anthony Davis that late.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Davis and Chandler were at the top of my BB if that makes you feel better

prob should have taken one of them over Howard
Old 07-22-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There are several players that I just don't understand why they keep falling. Hell, there's no way I should have been able to get Anthony Davis that late.
You're having a really good draft, not gonna lie.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Having the best player in the world gift wrapped to you never hurts a draft, but I have to agree he is doing well.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Davis and Chandler were at the top of my BB if that makes you feel better

prob should have taken one of them over Howard
I honestly don't see how Harden and Rose fit together. Maybe it's always an obsession of mine, but I like guys who fit together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You're having a really good draft, not gonna lie.
That's how I roll.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-22-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

just a much better Harden/Westbrook I guess
Old 07-22-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
I honestly don't see how Harden and Rose fit together. Maybe it's always an obsession of mine, but I like guys who fit together.
and how does your current team fit together, exactly?
Old 07-22-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
and how does your current team fit together, exactly?
Parsons is a sixth man. Other than that, they fit fine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-22-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Parsons is a sixth man. Other than that, they fit fine.
ok, that was sort of my hangup
Old 07-22-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we all would have taken Rondo, if not for having PG's that are better and/or have more potential. maybe only D-Unit's passing on Rondo for Lillard is indefensible. and Paul going with Jrue over Rondo was bad
Upside sir. He had a ****** 2nd half of the season, but the first half was good enough to validate the selection for me. Even if it was only a glimpse.

Nothing against Rondo though.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You're up ya know.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-22-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There got my center
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Wow, totally forgot Asik's contract was that backloaded. Good pick.