Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 07-21-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Free Agency has already started.... But I can change those teams without a GM to computer and sim FA.

I would like to get almost all FA bids in before I simulate it. It seems only a few guys have talked about this so far anyways. For me, Id love to be able to sim the first two days of FA tomorrow night after the Red Sox game.
Oh wow. So fast. OK. Did the amnesty deadline pass for this upcoming season?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Oh wow. So fast. OK. Did the amnesty deadline pass for this upcoming season?
Still in effect. And its not really going to be that fast, I highly highly doubt there will be even half the bids by tomorrow.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers, thanks for the reserve
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Nas
Rookie

Nas hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

San Ant. Spurs.
Nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas View Post
San Ant. Spurs.
You got em. Do your thing with em!

Im guessing you found this by FBB?
Old 07-28-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been wondering where the new users are coming from as well.

P.S. Zach, did you get the trade I PM'd you? I'd like to update my depth chart as soon as possible because I'm not sure how late I'll be online tonight.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:35 AM    (permalink
dwightcoward
Rookie

dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Can I get the Nets please ?

(and yes I'm here because of the FBB forum)
dwightcoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:36 AM    (permalink
dwightcoward
Rookie

dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.dwightcoward wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hmm

I take this for a yes.
dwightcoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightcoward View Post
Hmm

I take this for a yes.
Yeah, you got them.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

my second team will be the Clippers.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my second team will be the Clippers.
trade me lamar!!
Old 08-06-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like Utah
Old 08-06-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday3240 View Post
I would like Utah
**** you!! i wanted the jazz
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll take league the nugs
Old 08-06-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

Sorry man lol
Old 08-06-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking through the list: Is Nas still playing as the Spurs?

I don't want a second team just helping to clean up for those that do :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take the Pistons
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Looking through the list: Is Nas still playing as the Spurs?

I don't want a second team just helping to clean up for those that do :)
Im probably gonna get rid of him too. Just got rid of _bp_
Old 08-06-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

is there any record of last season? would like to be able to retroactively do GM cash but what i really want to see is my record/playoff performance
Old 08-06-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For individual games (Goodluck! Will be time consuming): http://karnivore.webatu.com/DraftCountdown/box/

For overall record check the "Historical Team Performance" under the "History" dropdown. Since it's only been one season that'll be exactly what you need.

Nuggets: 47-35 then Lost in Round 1 (2 games to 4)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

I was thinking of giving each team $1000, so each team will be $1500. Even if your 1st team didnt get to it, they will at least have $1500
Old 08-06-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

I can take the Atlanta Hawks. :)
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTheDudeV2 View Post
I can take the Atlanta Hawks. :)
Sounds good.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol umm can i have $1500 too?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
lol umm can i have $1500 too?
Quote:
I was thinking of giving each team $1000, so each team will be $1500. Even if your 1st team didnt get to it, they will at least have $1500
...... I just said each team will have at least $1500. You dont get $1500, just if you are below it you get to it.