Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-07-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yup, since prock was a makeup pick I don't think it counts towards the clock.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who else is starting to take this draft too seriously lol
Old 08-07-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sitton was a fantastic pick at that selection. I've thought about taking him the past few times but decided I had bigger needs than guard
Old 08-07-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I needed to start working on my O-Line. I got 2 guys in mind for my next 2 picks that should complete my offense though

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been the best draft I've ever had on this site.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
who else is starting to take this draft too seriously lol
I have probably been taking it to seriously since round 6 or 7, lolz. Drafts are awesome.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stevie Brown is a reach and a half. Having watched the dude all season, most of his stats were just right place, right time. He is vastly overrated because of his INTs last season

Old 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds a lot like Ed Reed. 8 INTs are 8 INTs that's elite #s. I need ballhawks in my secondary. you can get lucky once, maybe even twice but not 8 times.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk, but I'm starting to turn into Zach at the pace of this though. Glad we're in the home stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
sounds a lot like Ed Reed. 8 INTs are 8 INTs that's elite #s. I need ballhawks in my secondary. you can get lucky once, maybe even twice but not 8 times.
trust me man, watching him all season, most of them were thrown right at him or tipped to him.

Old 08-07-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I think I got the best Center in the NFL personally. Mangold
Mangold is probably the best yes. But the guy I love is Alex Mack, who is coming into a contract year so he may leave the Browns.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

He's not even as good as high brother!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Alex Mack was a great pick by me, dude is very underrated

Old 08-07-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Alex Mack was a great pick by me, dude is very underrated
Thats what happends when you are good in Cleveland.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Mack is rated/regarded right where he should be. Solid not great pivot man.

Titan. I didn't release you were insane. Now I know ;

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

i hate that we have so many delays
Old 08-07-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's up based on the clock? Me?
Old 08-07-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Prock till 4:45 then Holt.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can i pick?
Old 08-07-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

yup clocks expired
Old 08-07-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

Nice. With all the talk about centers the last page or so, I was afraid somebody would scoop up John Sullivan before I had the chance.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Calias Campbell is a ******* STEAL! If I wasn't running a 4-3 defense I would have taken him within the first 5 rounds. Dude is an absolute stud

Old 08-07-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Wanted Mayo. Prob should have taken him over Lee...
Old 08-07-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Wanted Mayo. Prob should have taken him over Lee...
I have been looking at him since Round 8. To get him at the end of Round 17, I'm pretty excited. I was debating between Briggs and Him. I didn't plan on taking Hightower but their werent many other choices for a SLB, I originally wanted Greenway but my fellow Vikings fan stole him from me.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Calias Campbell is a ******* STEAL! If I wasn't running a 4-3 defense I would have taken him within the first 5 rounds. Dude is an absolute stud
Agreed, I thought about taking him numerous times but already got the guy I wanted