Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 08-05-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Retirings, Re-Signings and Draft Lottery

Find your players that resigned, and tell me the who it is and if you Accept or Decline.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the 76ers

Decline Karcher, Celestand, and Kemp
Old 08-05-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charlotte Hornets
Isaac Austin - 3 yr / $16,566,508 Decline
Lee Nailon - 1 yr / $465,850 Decline
Eddie Robinson - 1 yr / $540,850 Accept

also Horace Grant's contract expired but I don't see him on either the re-signings or retirements. did he just elect to not re-sign?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Yes, sorry. If a player isn't on the resignings, he elected to test Free Agency.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:o Didn't realize resigning my own guys depended on them being resigned in the simulation ... :/

So as it stands I have to compete with everyone else to resign any of my expiring guys.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
:o Didn't realize resigning my own guys depended on them being resigned in the simulation ... :/

So as it stands I have to compete with everyone else to resign any of my expiring guys.
I dont think I follow what you are trying to say....
Old 08-05-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

it's done by a formula I think.. there are ratings for each player of loyalty, greed, play for winner that determine whether or not they re-sign
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Porter & Marc Jackson Accept

Howard Eisley, Bill Curley, Eric Williams, Dennis Scott Decline

Last edited by Justone2 : 08-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I dont think I follow what you are trying to say....
If I realized that I wouldn't be able to tempt a FA back I would have dealt them before the deadline rather than losing them for nothing. I figured it was system of "The FA wants X dollars over X years" and then I decide whether I want to pay their demands.

Mainly shocked with Finley. He had reasonably high loyalty and "winner" numbers with very low greed. Granted I may be misunderstanding the ratings :)

System works for me as is I was just a little disappointed with the results I guess.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
If I realized that I wouldn't be able to tempt a FA back I would have dealt them before the deadline rather than losing them for nothing. I figured it was system of "The FA wants X dollars over X years" and then I decide whether I want to pay their demands.

Mainly shocked with Finley. He had reasonably high loyalty and "winner" numbers with very low greed. Granted I may be misunderstanding the ratings :)

System works for me as is I was just a little disappointed with the results I guess.
The systems out of 100, but its never a good bet for them to actually stay on the team. Ive seen 100 loyalty and play for a winner still test free agency. I thought you knew this since you kept trading away people.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, stop that right now. I did not want Khalid El-Amin to re-sign period, let alone for that absolutely absurd total. Oh nevermind, I see the rules. I'll edit in a second.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston would like to accept SG Chris Carr's one-year deal, while declining to re-sign PG Jaquay Walls and C Mark Blount at this time.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
The systems out of 100, but its never a good bet for them to actually stay on the team. Ive seen 100 loyalty and play for a winner still test free agency. I thought you knew this since you kept trading away people.
Heh :) I dealt away guys I didn't see as having future value. No worries I know it moving forward and I still have a shot at my guys if I like the value in the open FA.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Boston would like to accept SG Chris Carr's one-year deal, while declining to re-sign PG Jaquay Walls and C Mark Blount at this time.
Done 10 char. And so is Charlottes.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure how this works but I would like to resign Ron Harper
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suns
Mario Elie, 1 year/$1,000,000 - Decline
Sam Jacobson, 1 year/$565,850 - Decline
Darrick Martin, 1 year/$866,313 - Decline
Nick Anderson, 1 year/$1,499,172 - Decline

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

This is a future based question for Zach. Are we able to do sign and trades? And if so would this be the time (and contract) that you would utilize? I imagine in open FA it would be crazy complicated so this seems like a nature place for S&Ts to occur.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn didnt luck out in the lottery. Ah well I still think Ill get who I want at 8...

Any chance we can get these bigger...straining my damn eyes!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Suns
Mario Elie, 1 year/$1,000,000 - Decline
Sam Jacobson, 1 year/$565,850 - Decline
Darrick Martin, 1 year/$866,313 - Decline
Nick Anderson, 1 year/$1,499,172 - Decline
Done

Quote:
This is a future based question for Zach. Are we able to do sign and trades? And if so would this be the time (and contract) that you would utilize? I imagine in open FA it would be crazy complicated so this seems like a nature place for S&Ts to occur.
Yes it would be. Right now these players are on youre roster, so if you wanted to trade one you could. As long as another team has the cap to take them on or players to trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Damn didnt luck out in the lottery. Ah well I still think Ill get who I want at 8...

Any chance we can get these bigger...straining my damn eyes!
Put the image in a new tab by itself, and zoom in. Its the best I can do.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wizards

Accept Popeye Jones
Decline Michael Smith
Old 08-05-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Wizards

Accept Popeye Jones
Decline Michael Smith
Done 10char
Old 08-05-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Magic

Decline Felton Spencer
Decline Don Reid
Decline Dee Brown
Decline Marko Jaric

Amnesty Bo Outlaw
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Amnesty Bo Outlaw
Amnesty??!?! Im not so sure thats an option...
Old 08-05-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't used mine as well so if this is ok let me know too on the amnesty
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raptors:

Accept
-Antonio Davis 1 year 840,850
-Drew Barry 1 year 590,850

Decline
-Alvin Williams 2 years 3,265,290
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote