Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
snuff

Guy that writes the simpsons is probably the best ever imo.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God who dont I like?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
God who dont I like?
Carlos Mencia?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016 View Post
Do you think the 15 year old kids on this board display the effort to go get old Pryor. Don't ******* disrespect me again.
I'm 15, and I have Richard Pryor: Live and Smokin, That ---------- Crazy, and ...Is It Something I Said?. While most 15 year olds don't listen to older stuff, it's still rather stupid to assume things.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God who dont I like?
Margaret Cho?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Like no one has ever talked or thought about having an itchy asshole before? Haha. The naming the kid thing is no different. Again, it raises an eyebrow but in the grand scheme of things, it's minuscule to me.

The way I see it is comedy is no different then rock and roll. Just about every riff that can be made on a guitar has been done so far, so I don't put too much thought into a lick here or riff there sounding similar to something else. Stand up is hard, and I am positive someone did the itchy asshole joke before Louis CK did it.

I'm a big fan of both comedians, so I guess it just doesn't really affect me...
Old 04-04-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry I took offense to someone saying that young people cannot respect and honor comedy from years past because they are too lazy and incompetent to go out and find work by people they find entertaining.

I in no way disrespected you, I just illustrated many ways you could listen or see the one and only Richard Pryor. So saying that because I've seen a good amount of stand-up I must be lying I feel direspected.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Wow..I don't like a single person you named.

I agree with all of WMD's and would add Chris Rock and Lewis Black
Chris Rock is amazing. Anyone who hasn't read his book, and is even somewhat a fan, needs to get it. It's hilarious, plus he is actually really damn smart.

George Carlin is out of his goddamn mind.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I'm sorry I took offense to someone saying that young people cannot respect and honor comedy from years past because they are too lazy and incompetent to go out and find work by people they find entertaining.

I in no way disrespected you, I just illustrated many ways you could listen or see the one and only Richard Pryor. So saying that because I've seen a good amount of stand-up I must be lying I feel direspected.
blow me...........I said most 15's won't make the effort to go after stuff from the likes of Pryor and Lenny Bruce, etc. A solid majority of those that do are trying to boost their e-ego, and those that do are in the minority. So hush
Old 04-04-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
God who dont I like?
Larry The Cable Guy?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
blow me...........I said most 15's won't make the effort to go after stuff from the likes of Pryor and Lenny Bruce, etc. A solid majority of those that do are trying to boost their e-ego, and those that do are in the minority. So hush
Dude, I hate to say this, since I have similar tastes in comedy as you, but that's ******** right there. How do you know that? Who are you too say what people can and can't do. Your probably right about not many younger people doing that, but you don't have to act like an ass about it.
Negative rep added.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conan O'Brien

and Max Weinberg

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Dude, I hate to say this, since I have similar tastes in comedy as you, but that's ******** right there. How do you know that? Who are you too say what people can and can't do. Your probably right about not many younger people doing that, but you don't have to act like an ass about it.
Negative rep added.
you and the other guy's negative did nothing, and I even if it did I couldn't give a ****. Stop acting like you and the teenage breathren your defending are more sophisticated than I could realize. I was only a teenager a couple short years ago. And yes, I am an asshole. Deal with it
Old 04-04-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And off of this, Rick actually gains a bar of rep. nice.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I hope no one knocks you off your pedestal, because you'll have a long way to fall. Asshole was a bad word. Dramawhore is a better term.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-04-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I hope no one knocks you off your pedestal, because you'll have a long way to fall. Asshole was a bad word. Dramawhore is a better term.
Dramawhore is a word? stick to elitish **** like you called me in my rep
Old 04-04-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to throw out another name, I enjoy Bruce Bruce

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Dramawhore is a word? stick to elitish **** like you called me in my rep

Heres a friend. ***** to him. I'm done listening too it. You'll find you have a lot in common.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 04-04-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

what the **** is that? go to the wcgbu and he'll show how to be funny pictorally
Old 04-04-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Less bickering, more comedian talk.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

so how awful is Larry the Cable Guy?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like him.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I don't like him.
you are a smart man
Old 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
so how awful is Larry the Cable Guy?
Freaking Awful.. I don't know how people find him funny.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

David Cross said it best.
http://www.bobanddavid.com/david.asp?artId=183

R.I.P. Junior Seau