Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

demitri martin
jim gaffiagan - hot pocket!
dave chappelle
bill hicks - dennis leary stole his act
george carlin
the amazing jonathan - its magic and comedy, can't miss

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jim Gaffigan
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cook, Hedburg, old Murphy stuff and Ron White

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
If god told me I could resurrect one person. I would tell him Chris Farley.
Amen to that.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Farley was amazing in improv more than standup IMO If I could bring him back I would. I wish he could have gotten help...

Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Dave Chappelle's two stand-up specials had me laughing more than any other comedian. I prefer the black comedians, they just have me laughing more.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post
BEST EVER: Brian Regan

pablo francisco
chris rock
JIM GAFFIGAN
Lenny Bruce
george carlin
richard pryor

-just to name few
Very few know of Brian Regan that guy is amazingly hilarious, just wish he got more publicity.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i love demetri martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viw5U7yPxo0

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jim Gaffigan, Mitch Hedberg and Lewis Black. Dane Cook is okay to me, I'm indifferent on him (he does have moments but the My Son, Optimus Prime is head-scratching) and I really hate Larry the Cable Guy.

The worst is Denis Leary.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I can't believe Aires Spears hasn't been mentioned.

Here is a video of him doing a freestyle couldn't find any stand up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8QgxJG6WvA
Old 04-06-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Demerti Martin
The amazing jonathan
DC Benny
Carlin
Ron White
Mitch.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ross Noble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxVec_zCC80

If you like surrealist type humours, he's brilliant.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
I can't believe Aires Spears hasn't been mentioned.

Here is a video of him doing a freestyle couldn't find any stand up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8QgxJG6WvA
Because you spelled it wrong.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Dave Chappelle stand up clips:
Indian skit
Monkey sex
Held hostage on bus
Ghetto limo
Old 04-06-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Almost forgot Nick Swardson. He is a very underrated stand up comic.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=20117 08030
Old 04-06-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Because you spelled it wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdJxEr2GjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSFhmx1xEqY
Old 04-07-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

So here's a question for those who say Dane Cook ripped off Louis CK, do you also think Lewis Black ripped off Dennis Leary on his "Rules Of Enragement" CD when he talks about the stair climbers at health clubs in New York City? I personally don't, I just think it's a funny observation that both made, but Dennis Leary did that exact same joke on one of his CD's...

And that is how I feel about the other situation...
Old 08-05-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dave Chappelle's two stand up specials, Killin Em Softly and For What Its Worth, are two of the funniest things Ive seen in my entire life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Dave Chappelle's two stand up specials, Killin Em Softly and For What Its Worth, are two of the funniest things Ive seen in my entire life.
Dave Chappelle is the man. He is no Richard Pryor though!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy 2 Year Bump, APS

Nice job finding an old topic instead of making a new one, though.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember this thread : )

Sarah Silverman shout out......one of the very few funny women comedians. One of the funniest comedians period. Edgy/controversial.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"My New Year's resolution this year was to stop saying 'You Go Girl' to myself..."

"You know you have a drinking problem when you go to a bar, and the bartender knows your name, and you have never been to that bar..."

Zach Galifianakas Comedy Central Special=******* win
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mitchell Hedberg hands and feet down.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mitch Hedberg easily.

I also enjoy Daniel Tosh and Bill Burr is a funny dude.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Holy 2 Year Bump, APS

Nice job finding an old topic instead of making a new one, though.
its so old that my old username posted in here.
Dave Chappelle, while he may only have 2 shows, both were downright hilarious.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote